• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CaliforniaSun

i cant believe some ppl think he doesnt look half asian

google some other pics of him

he was also in LETOYA's video torn

Guest .:precious:.

wow amazing =D hottieeee

what do you mean you cant see the Korean? HELLO? he looks more Korean thank black cause he looks nothing like a fully black person '

but im wondering where he gets that nose from? not black and not korean thats for sure O_o

Guest cyberfruit

wow amazing =D hottieeee

what do you mean you cant see the Korean? HELLO? he looks more Korean thank black cause he looks nothing like a fully black person '

but im wondering where he gets that nose from? not black and not korean thats for sure O_o

I thought his nose came from his Asian side but, his nose could have come from his Black side, too. I've seen straight, narrowish noses on many Blacks.

Guest sungaaah

hehe i wanna see that epi =p sounds so cute

hes really good looking ... i should watch

some more nfl ^^

Guest vanggirlie

he looks really good in the football outfit. i want some of him.

i think he looks like a good mix of korean and black. it's not even his asian side that makes him attractive, it's him well his looks. i guess that would count as his asian side too but that means his black side is as attractive as his asian side. ok whatever...

Guest yuans7love

ooh~ he's hot!!

like really really hot!!

//edit

and i just saw his mtv cribs HAHAHAHA he likes mariah carey and her movie glitter

Archived