Fanservice

Guest ikuZE

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cyberfruit

omg this is so gross, what the hell is this? O_______O who are these gross girly boys? O_______________________O::::::

*snort* Way to go FantasyClover.

I'm officially in love with this thread. May heaven bless this thread. Amen.

Wait? Wouldn't all of this be a "sin"? XD

Guest evercute

^uh, basically, it's SERVICE for the FANS' sake. Hence, fanservice. Correct me if I'm wrong..? I'm still coming to terms with what is considered "fanservice" and what is not too... :sweatingbullets:

omg this is so gross, what the hell is this? O_______O who are these gross girly boys? O_______________________O::::::

I find your closemindedness kinda gross too. :ph34r: Even if you don't like it, no need to be harsh. Girly boys? WTF. LOL. What's wrong with "girly boys"? XDDD

Okay, I think I just spammed. Ummm...a pic of Miyavi & Shou and Gackt's thong (just for the sake of it). Dunno if it's been posted before...Sorry if it has.

miyavishou4lo.jpg

g062kd.jpg

XDD

Guest Shatt3red

Just happened to chance upon this thread. HAHAHAHAHAHA, and its getting so hot that i cant get my eyes off here. hahahahhahahaha gosh!

They just look like they wanna screw themselves off on the concerts! XD

Guest ChangMinIsLove

This is from the amazing Taiwanese movie Formula 17!! heehee it is like all hot taiwanese gay boys!!!

If you havent seen this movie you, and you are a fan of this kind of stuff, CHECK IT OUT XD

f17012kx.jpgf17025eu.jpgf17037gb.jpgf17045ow.jpgf17053qo.jpg

Heehee my favorite character!! <3 03_03.jpg XD absolutly adorable

Guest fairy_mystik

This is from the amazing Taiwanese movie Formula 17!! heehee it is like all hot taiwanese gay boys!!!

If you havent seen this movie you, and you are a fan of this kind of stuff, CHECK IT OUT XD

f17012kx.jpgf17025eu.jpgf17037gb.jpgf17045ow.jpgf17053qo.jpg

Heehee my favorite character!! <3 03_03.jpg XD absolutly adorable

Oh baby. I like.

• 1 month later...

Archived