[drama 2005/6] The Sweet Spy 달콤한 스파이

Guest sylver

Can i ask howdo u know taht there will not be a sequel or a sesason 2 to sweet spy? where did u hear that there wont b it! im just wondering thanks :)

i can't really pin the source at the moment, because i dont remember, but i am pretty sure there won't be a sequel. plus it's already been 2 years now, which makes it more like there won't be one. if there is, i dont think the original cast will be there, and i dont know how far they can take the storyline, just because of the open ending they had. besides, nam sang mi is working on a new drama called between of the wolf and dog or something :D

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aircastles

Ah! I loved this drama when it aired.

Not to mention the fact that Dennis Oh is hot and Nam Sang-mi is very pretty.

Although they didn't exactly tie everything up at the end. There were still some questions left unanswered. The only they tied up was the Yoo-il may still be alive...

Guest ShinhwaLover26

i can't really pin the source at the moment, because i dont remember, but i am pretty sure there won't be a sequel. plus it's already been 2 years now, which makes it more like there won't be one. if there is, i dont think the original cast will be there, and i dont know how far they can take the storyline, just because of the open ending they had. besides, nam sang mi is working on a new drama called between of the wolf and dog or something :D

o i c thanks for ur replys :)

Guest XTINE__

Ah, I have just recently finished watching this series yesterday, and I have to say I absolutely loved it!

Well, other than the fact that Dennis Oh was in it (omg, that boy is soo damn fine; this series has made me fallen madly deepy in love with him ahaha) but it's action&& romance, what's not to love? Ahh! but the finale was so darn sad; i just sat there crying throughout. *tear

Nam Sang Mi is just absolute beautiful in it, even without a lot of makeup in her scenes; I guess she's a natural beauty. Plus, her acting was suberb, especially during those sad, crying scenes. lmao, her awkward laugh 'he he hee' was hilarious.

Sucks that there won't be a sequel though.. i wanna see more Dennis! LOL. Sam Shik Ee's still alive though... i hope lol. =).. but, do you guys even wonder what's contained in Sun-Ae's watch? I think Yu-Il put the contents of the ball pen in there.. but that's just me. ehh, i think i miss it already. lol.

Guest s u n d a e_

can someone explain the meaning of showing the watch at the end? did You Il hide the pen's info in the watch he gave Sun Ae?

i didnt like the ending but at least You Il's alive... maybe the old man saved him?

Guest fieryheart

I wish the ending would be clearer to understand but at least there's hope that Han Yoo Il might survive.I simply love Nam Sang Mi's character.She's kind of blur at times.Dennis Oh is such a hottie.His acting is not bad.I like it when Han Yoo Il call Soon Ae 'koala'.That's so cute.

Does anyone know if there is a mp3 soundtrack available for Sweet Spy or if there is a soundtrack ost available for purchase?

I found one but it only has 8 tracks and is only in 64 kbps encoding. Thank you for any help.

Guest angelicsuicide

Nam Sang Mi is a very talented actress. I can't believe how young she is. I thought she was a bit older. I love how she can cry like that.<3

I wonder how her new drama's going to be like. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 8413670

Omg, I've spent atleast about 2 hours

going through EVERY SINGLE PAGES from BEGINNING

trying to find links that work.

& I'm missing 5, 7, 10-20.

man...... I'm about to cry :(

Guest 8413670

I'm missing 5, 7, 10-20.

man...... I'm about to cry :(

well,you can try watch it at www.crunchyroll.com.just register first.

just trying to help

omg!

thanks for your help.

I didn't think anyone was going to help me since this drama's like 2 years old.

I registered as you told me, but IDK how to start the clip.

& there's only epi 1-5.....

Guest hekijo_00

omg!

thanks for your help.

I didn't think anyone was going to help me since this drama's like 2 years old.

I registered as you told me, but IDK how to start the clip.

& there's only epi 1-5.....

it seems like they stopped upload it.it's all ready been Licensed.

im very sorry.anyway you can try watch any korean drama there.

Guest 8413670

it seems like they stopped upload it.it's all ready been Licensed.

im very sorry.anyway you can try watch any korean drama there.

Aww..........

well.. thanks for your consideration.

do you know whereelse I could watch those episodes?

Guest Untouchable_M

I swear, the ending, I did not understand. -__-

And gees, its just depressing that they wont have a part 2. stupid motherfu im sorry. This sucks.

Anyways I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! At first i was like "yea its kinda sucks" BUT omg once u get into it you're just hook. And Dennis the HOTTEST thing alive! Nam Sang Mi I love her. Shes beautiful and has heaps of Talents. But i want a part two *stomp foots* freaken hell, I didnt understand the ending.

Alright, I'm gonna take my whinning to the corner and continue.

Guest hekijo_00

Okay, I only need 5 & 7 now.

someone PLEASEEEEEEEEEE help me......

I'll kiss your feet if I have to.

where do you live actually.is it hard to find korean drama there?anyway youtube has it.maybe

Archived