[drama 2005/6] The Sweet Spy 달콤한 스파이

Guest sylver

Guest thosaid

i saw this long ago and forgot what PD/company was going to do for the sequel of the drama. Did they decide to just make a movie? Part 2 drama? or just left it hanging? Anyone know?

:o THERES GOING TO BE A SEQUEL RIGHT?!?! omg. i was in tears at the beginning and middle of the last episode! they cant just LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!!!

so theyre gonna make one?!?!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cleown

Oh, please don't >_< IMO a sequel will definitely destroy the good impression I have about this drama. Totally love it. I'm sure this drama will end up again with Sun Ae + Yu Il. I'm really okay with that couple and especially with that maybe O P E N. It's really enough for the couple's supporters.

And also: LSA+HYL supporters think positively and know that there's no open end but a happy end :phew:

Guest thosaid

^^ o im a han yu il and sun ae supporter to the end, i just want a sequel because its just way too open, i mean i want to know for sure he's alive.

Guest thosaid

does anyone have the OST for this one?

I dont know the song titles, but one song goes: "show me your love" and another one a guy sings it.. lol it was playing when han yu il took sung ae to buy clothes for the banquet and she came out and he was in shock. can someone give me the mp3 download link for it PLEASE?

Guest rosychikz

I reallly like this drama... sang mi was funny and cute... and dennis he's really gorgeous...

but I was really dissapointed with the ending :( , I just hope they make part 2 with this drama coz I really wanna see dennis and sang mi together again... :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest peachblossom06

Can someone tell me what happened at the middle part of episode 4, right after Nam Sang-mi got shot and she went in Dennis O'neil car, becz my dvd set skipped to episode 5 and I want to know what happened, why all of sudden Dennis O. have feeling for her.

thanks

Guest shana pakim

i love this series but there is just something i really want to find out is what really happen to Dennis O'Neil at the end...is he still alive or is he death???

Guest luv_luv

this drama 's rock!!!

Have finished it

but I dont like the ending much!!!so open...hehe

Nam sang Mi and Denis---->kool

• 1 month later...
Guest rotua_chan

EPISODE 2 SUMMARY

I still couldn't get over how cute Kang Jun is... I admit that Yoo-il is handsome but Kang Jun seems more attractive to me than him... :wub:

SYLVER...I AGREE WITH YOU...

i admit that Dennis really really georgeus but i'd prefer Kang Jun..coz he's kinda tough and cool.. :blush:

Archived