[drama 2005/6] The Sweet Spy 달콤한 스파이

Guest sylver

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest L0VE_LYNNA

omg this drama is sooo good. i loved it. it was full of action, love and comedy. this is one of my favorite dramas... plus dennis is the hottest person alive. his acting is actually better towards the end....it wasnt bad for his first time... omg i totally want a sequel...but too bad there isnt going to be one. i kinda knew that dennis would call nam sangmi and i was right... i knew he didnt die... <3

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Demllequ

ooh i just recently watched this and i really loved it, it was so sad in episode 20 =( but i guess they left us with a happy ending cliff hanger... Denis Oh is gorgeous, i think he is as charming as Daniel hennley... hahahah well then i should be watching more movies with D.O in it =P

• 2 months later...

hey, does anyone know where i can dl ep 10. the link said it was unavailable. I tried silentregrets but megashares doesnt work for me. Non-clubox pleasee... thanks in advance. ITS SOOO GOOOOOOOODDD!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kimmyrout

i'm currently watching this right now. so wait...

sun-ae ends up with dennis oh?? blachhh....i wanted her to be with kang jun!!! i think they're a much cuter couple than dennis and sun-ae. dang. now i'm all disappointed.

:tongue2:

• 2 months later...
Guest annie_m

I love this serie so addicted... Nam Sang Mi so cute with Denis Oh...

I finished the whole serie in one day.... love love it...

Hope to see the 2nd season of sweet spy cus it was really open at the end...

I was curious about ep 19... How did Nam Sang Mi agree to sleep with Denis ? cus He only ask if she doesnt think that he love her. and then the next thing they already on the bed together... I dont know if I miss some scene in eps 19 or the director cut or watever.....

please help to clairify....

love DENIS AND NAM SANG MI so cute......

Dennis KISS WAS SO HOT........ wow cant imagine.........

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest moniec

hug u right back :).. I think Dennis is hot and it does help that he speaks English.. haha.. i have to say that I really like what I saw so far.. I think the serie picks up when Dennis came into the picture as the beginning was abit slow for me... but after that priceless scene with Dennis & sang mi ( the main girl).. i was cracking up so hard!!! I like the main guy also.. which is definitely a plus since i'm quite shallow.. wanting to check out hot guys & but expect the story line to be interesting also.. asking for too much , eh? hehe.. :)

LOL :D:D

i've never seen someone who describes her self this frankly!! LOL most girls hide behind the facade of a good-deep-romantic-drama!

guess i'm guilty of the same sin ..."shallowness"

but i've never got to let out of my chest & admit it too : that i like a good plot with really HOT guys!

a good drama with a captivating plot (and by plot mean comedy, slight action & a REASONABLE pace of events) those kinda of dramas are usually deprived of good-looking actors(and vice versa)

by the way... i really wanna know the name of the song played at the end of episode 4?

would you please tell me its name :(:(

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Just finished this drama and I have to say that it was GREAT!!!! :)

I love the main guys~lol they're so hot!!!

Man especially Dennis Oh!!! (OMGOMGOMG!!! :D)

Spolier Below!!!

But a little disappointed about the ending~it was kind of confusing~lol

I sooo started crying when Dennis got shot~man~~that was so sad!!! >_<

I loved the last scenes where the girls punched eachother~hahahh~:D

Loved this drama!!! ^^

So, I finished watching this drama a few weeks ago but I didn't feel like replying 'till now. keke. This drama was too addicting! I couldn't stop watching it. It had everything that you can ask for in a drama. Hot guys, good stoyline, reasonable pace, and hot romance!! Dennis Oh and Nam Sang Mi are really suited for one another. Even though they had a language barrier and everything, they had sparks flying everywhere. Their two kiss scenes were so :OOOO

I kind of want a second season but yet I don't want one either. The ending was opened ended but I thought it was good and interesting and fit with the story well. I mean this is a spy-related drama so the ending has to be a little mysterious too, yeah? lol, I don't think that makes any sense at all

~~ so hot in calfornia right now X_X

I want to see more Dennis and SangMi! <3

& might I add that Lee Ju Hyun so freaking cute the extreme? Gah, he's not super hot or anything but he has this aura that attracts me to him :D

Guest msbonbon

lol i saw this!! i fell in love with dennis..haha he's so good looking =D it makes me sad when i see endings where the guy dies =( cause that sucks u know losing te one u love..and for her losing them twice..lol <3 neways awesome dramam =D

Archived