Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest yawang1234

The Flu does seem very good. I think its a role in which she has potential to show off her acting skills :)
999103_579860062054653_1078650920_n.jpg6322_579860255387967_1817043455_n.jpg998885_579860288721297_1013054618_n.jpg936422_579860675387925_1347973852_n.jpg

Guest annieice

hello @yawang1234 thanks for the photos, can't wait for more :)
I think it's going to be a great movie
here some pics :)
1306070209.jpg
cr:http://movie.twitaddons.com

Guest yawang1234

Actress Soo-ae takes on the role of a doctor who deals with infections.

"The Flu" is about a virus that spreads through the respiratory organs, 3 or 4 people a second, 2,000 people an hour and fatal within 36 hours of contamination.

Soo-ae is Kim In-hye, a doctor who has a strong sense of duty and a single mom with a daughter. Soo-ae struggles to survive from the virus and protects her daughter with motherly love.

She's starring in this movie with kid actress Park Min-ha whom she co-acted with in the drama "Yawang". They were mother and daughter in the drama as well.

Guest annieice

Thanks Yawang1234 for the synopsis :)

found many photos, but I believe the most of them we already posted but never mind :)
source:http://blog.naver.com/theflu2013

29278083.jpg15900113.jpg96629227.jpg55373003.jpg74354055.jpg85866792.jpg24791085.jpg

Just Jang Hyuk Twitter page
bmnqc9ecmaa1id.jpg

Guest annieice

Hello @badsmuler and @TRAN and welcome to this thread, so nice to see more Soo Ae fans :)

@badsmuler I didn't watch Love Letter but I think I will cos I like Ji Jin Hee too :)

@TRAN Jang Hyuk is great, I'm watching him in "Midas" and he is fabulous, I believe "Flu" will be a spectacular movie :) Soo Ae and Jang Hyuk seem like an awesome action couple, can't wait for more caps :)

@cocomhe :) love love love the picture, what program did you use? :D

@annieice hi , i used Photoshop CS2, a new friend in other forum  taught me how to use it, actually i am still exploring because i am not familiar yet with it especially in applying colors, do you know how to use it? it's fun and easier than what i was using before in merging photos :x

@annieici  please try to watch Love letter...it's old but very worth to watch.

This is my most favorite drama from Soo ae and because of this drama i knew her. I like her and Jo hyun jae in this drama, both were newcomers at that time but their acting just great and compliment each other...their love story was so pure and unselfish. I can't count how many times i had watched this drama and still cry like river when i watch it.

Guest annieice

@cocomhe cool :D I'll try ;) thanks, I really love your work :D may I use it on Facebook?

@badsmuler thank you so much for your recommendation I will watch it as soon as I finish "Midas" ;)

here some Flu pics from Soo Ae Baidu and The Flu Twitter page :)

hg29.jpgf6jk.jpg6x8m.jpg2brs.jpgufu0.jpg

Guest annieice

@badsmuler I will :)

hmm about the release date according to hancinema: Release date in South Korea : 2013/08/15

Guest annieice

Hi Lilies new pictures from "Flu" are here also a video from Soo Ae Baidu :) a behind the scene video :D ENJOY

fifn.jpgp822.jpg8xnx.jpgel9c.jpgt6ei.jpgibbl.jpgctsm.jpg

y0jx.jpgw8f1.jpgm72w.jpgx2g.jpg

and the video ;)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTcxNTkyMjcy.html

it's awesome, to bad it's not a drama