*~Kana~*

Guest chigusa707

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluecarrot

^no problem..

TADAMM~ kana smiling...as requested by my_love_shy...i went looking around for kana media..and came upon www.jref.com/forum... they had these photos of kana..sorry i snagged this request chigusa.. ^^;;.. *gomen na sai~

kanasmiling16wz.jpg

kanasmiling27ae.jpg

kanasmiling30yt.jpg

Guest bluecarrot

okie.. i'm looking for people who have her music now..so far..i've contacted two people..

if i'm lucky they'll upload them for me ..so i can share them here..

[EDIT]

FOUND SOME KANA PHOTOS FROM THIS SITE: http://sleepingmoonlight.tripod.com/id7.html

sharing them here.. (the people who are uploading the files..haven't done it.. i think it'll be a while before i get themm T,,T).. these are so hard to find.. she's soo cute~

82930378small2gg.jpg

small2rn.jpg

eglb17127pf.jpg

eglb17138gp.jpg

eglb17145bu.jpg

gl48jr6it.jpg

gl59lx3pm.jpg

gl68yr3ct.jpg

gl78tp8iu.jpg

zzkanaroom1jpgw560h8183tw.jpg

will be back with more~

for more kana.. go to the site..or look open this file: https://uwm.courses.wisconsin.edu/pages/per.../55370/blah.zip

Guest my_love_shy

awww, thanks so much bluecarrot...i don't think her smile is that bad. it's ok her teeth isn't as bad as how i've seen others! thanks alot for the pictures of her also! she looks so cute in the second top picture. i like her style. i just hate how she acts too cute when she talks...so fake

Guest bluecarrot

no problem...

i've got the mp3's now.. for these following songs..

she's uploading 5 songs each week.. ( i requested it that way it wouldn't be so hard on her.. to upload so many songs at once)

so if you want the mp3's you'll have to pm me.. i'm sorry i couldn't post it here.. (due to soompi rules..)

here's a list of the songs.. that she's got up!

Butoukai

Tirorin

Chimame

Daichi

Dosei-koku

you can visit her site here: http://www.lainnocence.cjb.net/

Guest chigusa707

Oh wow... she's pretty awesome for doing that. Ive recently lost all my mp3s.. this way I can re0build my little kana audio collection. :)

Guest chigusa707

There's going to be a lolicon here on March 21st!! ahahaha..

Im pretty sure loads of people are going to copy stuff from Kana and so I'll take a bunch of pics. XD XD

Guest bluecarrot

^actually..

her music is growing on me..

i like butokai~ and tirorin.. it's really cute~ (she tries and sound like a little girl..but i think it totally matches her look..scarily-cute and childish)..it actually isn't that screechy~

Guest ~SWEETwhispers~

It seems like a lot of people don't like her music. o_O I personally never heard of her XD

Her bunnies are soo cute though.

^ Those shoes!! Mika has those shoes in a different color XD Her arm is so skinny in that picture! ><

Guest chigusa707

It seems like a lot of people don't like her music. o_O I personally never heard of her XD

Her bunnies are soo cute though.

^ Those shoes!! Mika has those shoes in a different color XD Her arm is so skinny in that picture! ><

Oh.. you mean the VW rocking horse shoes?

Yup.. I soo want one of those..

:tears:

Archived