*~Kana~*

Guest chigusa707

Guest chigusa707
The obsessive cutie.
her voice isnt the best (I admit I like kuuchuu buranko) but she's hella cute. hahaha. Big pixxies. kana04s.jpgkana01s.jpgkana05s.jpg Id like to make this an official thread BUT most official threads dont last long. :)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CrazieRavieToast

She is cute, my friend is obsessive when it comes to her but I haven't liked what I've heard of her singing.

Some Kana and Bunny love

06.jpgfd9061dd.jpgbd07776c.jpg8bd20dfc.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

Guest CrazieRavieToast

Umm..never heard of her, it kind of looks like she never smiles? o-o

*huggies*

PrincessBoa

You don't want her to smile. I'd compare her teeth to Toshiya's (Dir en grey), I think I might have a picture of her smiling and I'm sure my friend has a whole file folder of it if anyone is that interested in seeing her smile.

Kana has a very erm interesting voice. I think you'll either love her songs or hate her songs. There's no inbetween. When I first heard her sing, I was like O__o but now, I don't mind it. Anyway, she has awesome style and I love her bunnies.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Umm..never heard of her, it kind of looks like she never smiles? o-o

Yeah, and with good reason... :unsure:

Kana's cute, but her singing makes me want to kill myself. It's like one of those noises that drive dogs insane...

Guest chigusa707

wah.. hehehe.. but yeah~ her voice is. well. IS. XD lol.

Bunnylicious: I dont know.. but there was another thread before which had the link to where you can buy the bunnies. :)

^___^ kana shall not smile.

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

I have all her cds. not bought but burnt. and i have ALOT of her pictures. probably most of them. will post pictures later! ^-^ I Love Kana

Archived