*~Kana~*

Guest chigusa707

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CrazieRavieToast

I've got some better pictures of her but I'm to lazy to upload them at the moment (that's why the one was completely pink, I was trying to prove to my friend that she's insane)

001.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

And a couple more bunnies

01.jpg

03.jpg

ah i like kana x] i used to LOVE hebi ichigo , but i only heard others in passing . didn't find them catchy .

i think she's really cute .

i preferred the panda to the bunnys .

I bought two of her albums. XP

I really like her, and I find I don't mind most of her songs but I really like the pictures in her CD booklets.

Guest chigusa707

her singing is scary 0.o... but i want one of these bunnys! where can you get them? what are they called? whaaaa me want =)

Thanks for the link Izam.

I've got some better pictures of her but I'm to lazy to upload them at the moment (that's why the one was completely pink, I was trying to prove to my friend that she's insane)

Thanks for sharing some pics! :)

Guest CrazieRavieToast

It scares me a bit to admit it, but I think I'm starting to get used to her voice.

Sorry, some of the pics are a bit big and my computer is being a pain about resizing.

glb418.jpgglb553.jpgglb555.jpgglb554.jpg

Guest bluecarrot

It scares me a bit to admit it, but I think I'm starting to get used to her voice.

hahahha.. here too.. i'm actually quite used to it.. the more you listen.. the less it starts to sounds like a cat crying.. :blink: ..but that's only a little bit.. she still does sound funky!

Guest CrazieRavieToast

59.jpg

62.jpg

Pg86.jpg

57.jpg

My friend is always listening to her so I guess I've become desensitized. I was watching a couple of her PVs and I swear m mother was about to kill our speakers. She started screaming that it was even worse than Kyo and she'd prefer that I listen to some other JCrack

Guest OBSCURE Sin

She's really cute <3

But her singing sounds like something's being strangled ^^; and her teeth scare me

I saw a PV of hers a while ago ... I was less disturbed the first time I watched a Diru PV :blink:

But she's still cute :lol:

Guest Asunder

Wow, people weren't kidding when they said she had a bad voice.

I've never had my ears violated so much. Well, at least, I haven't had my ears violated so much on a Sunday morning. But what I do on holidays is my own business!

Archived