❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Hellloooooooo jisung lover...

Thank you @LoVeCartier for starting this thread :)

Miss universe waves to kmhm family @evie7 @cclover1 @Sarang21 and others...i'll be regular camper here...hahhahaa...

And now i'm waiting my buddy @delfin who said would make new Jisung gif...kekekee...i'm here now bud~~~~ looking forward your awesome gif :D

• Like 3

@kyunii88, @delfin, Wow!!!happy-red-crab-emoticon.gif You two know how to make an entrance!  delfin thank you for the gifs.Love, love, love them!  kyunii88 I do like that sexy finger movement, but I have to admit, all Ji Sung has to do is blink crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif  and I have to lower the ac.

Untitled%20image%202_zpsacjoi8lb.jpg

cr:The Talking Cupboard

dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Edited by evie7
  • Like 5

Yoo Jae Suk and Na Kyung Eun, Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young Voted Most Wanted Couples on TV

Yoo Jae Suk and Na Kyung Eun,  Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young Voted Most Wanted Couples on TV

The results are in! Korea Broadcast Advertising Corporation (KOBACO) recently unveiled their findings from a survey of 6,471 viewers, asking what celebrity couple viewers want to see on television the most.

Under the drama category, Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young topped the list with 42.5 percent as the couple people most want to see in a drama together. Under the variety show category, Yoo Jae Suk and Na Kyung Eun placed first with 39.3 percent as the most wanted couple on variety shows.

Ji_Sung_Lee_Bo_Young

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young have proven themselves to be a power couple through the hit dramas they were in. Of the voters, 65.3 percent say they want to see Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young’s onscreen chemistry, and 56.9 percent gave kudos for their acting skills. As for genre, 40.3 percent of the voters want to see the couple in a comedy or romantic comedy together.

yoo jae suk na kyung eun

In the case of Yoo Jae Suk and his wife, 57.9 percent of the voters comment that they are entertaining and 55.8 percent say they are very likable. The couple met on MBC’s “Infinity Challenge.

Source (1) cr. soompi

• Like 3

actually i make gifset from austin reed making :D .. can't help it.... 

tumblr_nttp3tgxX71tdn56eo2_500.giftumblr_ntsbb44o1c1tdn56eo2_500.gif

and because it's more than 30 gif (too lazy too posy :D ) .... if anyone want to take a look.. i will just put my tumblr link in here ^^ delfin

Edited by delfin
  • Like 3

• Guest unfeatured this topic

10 underrated K-Dramas that you are missing out on

(skipped unrelated.....)

3. Kill Me, Heal Me

This drama was flat out hilarious and Ji Sung was just so amazing in this drama that he deserves all the awards. Although it does have a dark plot kind of gloomily hanging over the drama in the background, it was mostly lighthearted with a great cast. Ji Sung's portrayal of seven different personalities, which come out one at a time gradually to keep you intrigued and also to make you delighted once a new one appears, was done extremely well! Make sure you try this out (and the main drama song is so, so good).

source : allkpop

• Like 3

jisung1.png

Ji Sung was told that he seems to know women very well, because of his “manner hands” while he is acting. He talked about how his wife feels about it on this episode, saying “My wife, Lee Bo Young, doesn’t even know that I often have manner hands for her, because she never looks up.”

jisung2.png

He continued to describe his grievance toward Lee Bo Young’s lack of attention, saying, “[Lee Bo Young] complained to me why I never do the ‘manner hands’ for her. I didn’t understand what she was talking about.”

to read the rest of the article, http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/06/ji-sung-reveals-daughters-name-and-lee-bo-youngs-response-towards-his-manner-hands/

cr: youtube uploader

• Like 3

September 7, 2015

Ji Sung Says His Daughter is a Gift from Heaven

CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi

Actor Ji Sung displayed his love for his daughter. 

MBC′s Section TV followed Ji Sung to the set of a commercial shoot on September 6.

97526003.jpg

Ji Sung, who earned the nickname ′Dishwashing Ji Sung′ for his neat and meticulous dishwashing skills on tvN′s Three Meals, was on set filming a commercial for dishwashing liquid, where he said, "Now I have to earn money for infant formula." 

Ji Sung, who married actress Lee Bo Young in 2013, welcomed a beautiful baby girl in June, and he revealed his daughter′s name for the first time on Section TV. He referred to his daughter as ′A gift from heaven,′ displaying his love for her. 

Photo credit: MBC

• Like 3

Ji Sung Says Lee Bo Young Takes His Housework for Granted

Ji Sung Says Lee Bo Young Takes His Housework for Granted

Actor Ji Sung revealed himself to be quite the domestic man through the September 6 broadcast of MBC‘s “Section TV Entertainment Relay.”

Ji Sung, who was interviewed during a dish detergent commercial shoot, said, “I was praised for my dish washing skills on a program, so I got the nickname ‘Dish Washer Sung.’ Perhaps because of that, I even got a dish detergent commercial.”

When asked whether he does a lot of housework normally around his home, Ji Sung says, “I help [my wife Lee Bo Young] a lot.”

However, Ji Sung adds bitterly, “But since I keep doing it, she takes it all for granted.”

ji sung 2

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

Ji Sung gushes about being a dad

9c86f507-ff01-4551-a7c2-b4820ea7edb0.jpg

Ji Sung loves the sweet little new addition to his family. The Kill Me, Heal Me star's commercial filming set was recently revealed on MBC′s Section TV. During his on-screen interview, Ji said that his daughter was "a gift from heaven." He continued to think of her during his ad for dishwashing liquid by stating, "now I have to earn money for infant formula."

While guest starring on tvN's variety show Three Meals, he earned the nickname Dishwashing Ji Sung because of his perfection when it comes to washing dishes. His lovely celebrity wife Lee Bo Young gave birth to their daughter in June. We haven't seen photos of their special bundle of joy, but she is already the apple of her dad's eye. 

When do you think the proud parents will share the first photos of their child with the media?

fdc03923-d3d7-46c4-bc20-14e679ee55ea.jpg

source : dramafever

• Like 5

Candidates for ‘2015 Korea Drama Awards’ revealed

Kim Soo-hyun, Yoo Dong-geun, Ji Sung, Joo Won and Cha Seung-won (from left to right) (OSEN)

An array of actors are now officially on the candidate list for the grand prize at the “2015 Korea Drama Awards,” the festival organizers said Wednesday.

Actor Kim Soo-hyun from KBS’ “The Producers,” Yoo Dong-geun from KBS’ “What Happens to My Family?,” Ji Sung from MBC’s “Kill Me, Heal Me,” Joo Won from SBS’ “Yong-pal” and Cha Seung-won from MBC’s “Splendid Politics” will compete for the prize.

The Korea Drama Awards were established in 2006 and were held annually in Jeonju, North Jeolla Province, every October thereafter to recognize Korean TV dramas.

The event will be held at the Gyeongnam Culture and Art Center on Oct. 9 at 6 p.m. It will also be aired live through Naver.

By Lee Hye-won (hyewonlee@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 4