❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Aeliana THANK YOU, your so fast but I still die even with your warning.... NO, have to remember Ji Sung is a married man.... 

How about some clearer version to see his Hersey abs..... WARNING: *HOT MAN ALERT* 

1520633_865210523518082_2215772760330109

10409306_865210630184738_909455438475210

18991_865210643518070_788183367082436052

11262382_865210686851399_800145038079003

Edited by cclover1
  • Like 4

Guest Aeliana

@cclover1 haha just edited my post with the better quality ones before i saw your post :lol:

Yeah let's just die together !! This is too much to handle:sweatingbullets:

@Aeliana We both know all the photos of Ji sung are HOT but if you were to choose one which one is your favorite....

If I had to choose then this one is my most favorite because I just want to play (More than play) and Roll in the sand with him..... Ji sung is a married man but I can still fantasize...

11163231_375978735930005_167513875661106

• Like 5

Guest Aeliana

@Aeliana We both know all the photos of Ji sung are HOT but if you were to choose one which one is your favorite....

If I had to choose then this one is my most favorite because I just want to play (More than play) and Roll in the sand with him..... Ji sung is a married man but I can still fantasize...

It's my favourite too!!!!! Its the one i'm staring at the most lol just cant take my eyes off of it.........so hot :wub: and the white suits him so well :wub: ..........Haha whats these pervy fantasies huh chingu:lol::lol: but hey I won't deny I had some too,who wouldn't staring at this hotness :rolleyes:

But I love this one too

11262900_1626331317612106_1322086519_n.j

That gaze is to die for !!! I just love his eyes and the way he stares.... there's really something special about his gaze

It's my favourite too!!!!! Its the one i'm staring at the most lol just cant take my eyes off of it.........so hot :wub: and the white suits him so well :wub: ..........Haha whats these pervy fantasies huh chingu:lol::lol: but hey I won't deny I had some too,who wouldn't staring at this hotness :rolleyes:

But I love this one too

That gaze is to die for !!! I just love his eyes and the way he stares.... there's really something special about his gaze

LOL @Aeliana looks like we have similar taste, yes its my favorite follow by this one.... :w00t:

10409306_865210630184738_909455438475210

Honestly I'm someone who do not have pervy thoughts, I didn't even know I have that kind of mind but Ji Sung trigger it... I blame his gorgeousness for making me a perv.... I also love his eyes, of all his features his eyes are the best..... :lol:

• Like 5

@Aeliana, @cclover1m0106.gifOh my God...I'm going into cardiac arrest.  Thank You so much for those pics. Ji Sung is so hawt. I keep scrolling up to those pics...dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif         cclover I do like the pic in the sand and Aeliana, that stare just starts pervy thoughts. You can't go wrong with any of those pics. What I like about this pic is the way the water has made those white pants hug those muscular legs...

1520633_865210523518082_2215772760330109Oh my, this ajumma is going back into cardiac arrest. 

• Like 4

Guest Aeliana

So many new hot picture from JIsung, :wub:

too many clothes? chingu I though @Aeliana is innocent, :D:D

I was.......until I saw this hotnessth_6.gif th_3.gifth_57.gif 

Bye bye innocence I did my best th_60.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Aeliana

​You mean - Ji Sung did his best so you forgot about inn.. i... what was the word again? :lol:

Hahaha you're right chingu :lol: it's all Ji Sung's fault!! He didn't had to try hard though :rolleyes: but hey I was staying  strong even with SSGs  hotness during kmhm whats happening with me:sweatingbullets: Okay what was that mantra thing......Oh yeah "ji sung is a happily married man" "JISUNG IS A HAPPILY MARRIED MAN"

This thing doesn't help girls th_120.gif

Huhuuu - is it working today?

I missed you! Sorry, I´m working again and real life keeps me busy - ah yeah and my writing.

Should I share my favorite Clips from this wonderful Man with you again?

I just can´t get enough from him. Can I get a Video like this from the Hawai Shoot???? *let me dream - and don´t disturb me teehee crazy rabbit)

You asked which Picture I like the most - difficult task!

I have to chose two - sorry :

11163231_375978735930005_167513875661106

This is just perfect - but this

18991_865210643518070_788183367082436052

touched my heart the most - for some reason!

Edited by Mau_Cherry
  • Like 4

Hahaha you're right chingu :lol: it's all Ji Sung's fault!! He didn't had to try hard though :rolleyes: but hey I was staying  strong even with SSGs  hotness during kmhm whats happening with me:sweatingbullets: Okay what was that mantra thing......Oh yeah "ji sung is a happily married man" "JISUNG IS A HAPPILY MARRIED MAN"

This thing doesn't help girls th_120.gif

​Not really - right!!!!

- out of topic - I have to ask - where did you find this emoticon? Ahhhh - I love it!!!!!

• Like 3

ELLE Korea photoshoot bts​

​I love the Game they are playing - or how to say it better the quiz - I often did that in the past to know someone better. I had an email Friendship with someone and we always ended a mail with a question like that - and collected those. I even used it in one of my Stories once - getting his Answers now made me happy! big-eyes-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066

• Like 5

There's no other option. While waiting for them I'm practicing life without breathing. It can be usefull when I see another pix like the one above.

​Chingu!!!

I´m so sorry! I never wanted to break our conversation. It was just - when ever I tried to enter here - Soompie was down. I got frustrated about it. And then I did not had so much time. But I´m still here - I will never really leave. How could I - we are here for one of the best Man ever. *sob*

Thanx for your great comment you make me laugh out loud! And you are sooo right!

• Like 4