Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

15 minutes ago, jjsmad said:

How can a man have such milky white, alabaster, smooth like tofu, porcelain skin? :wub: Sorry got carried away.  :P so envious.

He has a very capable dermatologist, I must say........and most likely good genes, too!!  Can pay this dermatologist a visit when we are in Seoul :P

1uBUoNb.jpg

2 minutes ago, jungseokfan said:

hi @kenjo80 we are in the same boat..cant get over JI.  Dun mind me hanging around here too..

Please hang around and keep us company here.  This thread has been "dead" for quite a while and just recently revived cos of JI.......hope we can keep it going and share our love for this charming man on this thread.  Looking forward to RM on Nov 27.....yay!

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, jungseokfan said:

hi @kenjo80 we are in the same boat..cant get over JI.  Dun mind me hanging around here too..

And dun mind me lurking around too.. sorry can't contribute much to the thread cos am poor at posting and resourcing but only ranting my love for him:wub: wanna add : I love him singing The origin of love. Though it may be abit weird at the musical appearance but I somehow love it seeing him singing with the passion. I dun mind watching his past work cos I can see that he strives very hard to get to what he is today. Jung suk ssi fighting!!!

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, kenjo80 said:

Annyeong, if you are interested to watch live JJS, PSH and D.O. on Vapp starting at 5:30pm KST, here is the link  

http://www.vlive.tv/video/17000 less than 15mins to go....

Enjoy!  I won't be able to watch, so hope some kind fans can share pics/videos of our handsome man :wub:

Today's live broadcast was marred by technical problems but so much cuteness. I took as many shots as I could but can't seem to post them here. :blink:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mintea18 said:

@soulgirl012 @kenjo80 sexiness overload :P Thank you~

I want JJS to act as an secret agent in his next movie/drama. He looks so good in this simple attire!

L1iSoxh.jpg

yjTs6YN.jpg

Oh my, @mintea18 I just died and went to heaven seeing JJS in white shirt.......and that pose, yeah, I can totally see JJS as a secret agent.......sexy agent with his open-neck white shirts :wub:  Love love him in just simple well-tailored shirts like those that he wore in OMG :heart:  He looked pretty hot too at the movie PressCon today. What's PSH wearing though??? 

• Like 4

Chingu-deul, just read on DB that there was a flashback shown on "Infinite Challenge ep473" of JJS singing at Jung Sang Hoon's wedding. Did a search, couldn't find any video but came across some pics of JJS as the co-MC at Sang Hoon's wedding back in 2012.

JJS sang at JSH's wedding and JSH as Choi PD sang at JJS as HS's wedding in JI......will JSH return the favour and perform at JJS's wedding?  

Here're the pics of a very young looking JJS as JSH's wedding co-MC.....hmmm, hair was a bit too long!!

MNzxSQL.jpg1CV48zO.jpg

PkUqe7I.jpg

There are some old YouTube clips of JJS performing at various wedding receptions......love this performance of him here singing at another musical actor's wedding.....singing so powerfully "'지금 이 순간"  "This is the moment" from the hit musical Jekyll & Hyde....quite different to "Entertainer" which has a different and more modern feel to it.  Melts my heart every time I hear him sing!

• Like 7

Gosh I miss HwaShin and his hotness. I miss his slightly unbuttoned shirt, his expressive eyes, his sexy walk, his hot temper, his childishness, his sweetness. It's Wednesday but I wont see him. So sad. 

JungSuk I need to see you in a new drama.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, jjsmad said:

Today's live broadcast was marred by technical problems but so much cuteness. I took as many shots as I could but can't seem to post them here. :blink:

@jjsmad you have to upload your images to an image hosting site such as imgur.com or photobucket and copy the picture link to soompi.  Here's the tutorial on how to post the pics on soompi.  Good luck!

I'm also just watching YOF.. Compare with the others, his English is better actually.. well, perhaps Kang HaNeul is also okay. Why most of kdrama actors do not speak English very well?

Seeing him in YOF, wow.. totally different with OMG and JI.. I think he also does not wear any make up, right?

I haven't watched the king 2 hearts.. i heard that his ending in there is not good.. wonder whether I should watch it or not? So far I only watched the video in Youtube where he sings in episode 2, the Girl song.. wow! his voice is really great!!

• Like 5

Nov 16th - JJS had an interview at a cafe in Samcheong-dong today .......edit: translated script of the extract of the interview in the following post by @mundaliv

In one of the many articles, JJS is referred to as 키스장인 - kiss artisan/master!!! :wub: YES YES YES, 인정!!  

Miss you much!!

gV0fNrJ.jpgtu014XV.jpg

8LWu4bW.jpgu9MjvfS.jpgoJttMvV.jpg

JJS looking oh so cool in turtleneck :P

T3WDzt9.jpgEsLW9Du.jpg

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

Wow, that was fast translation by allkpop!  This goes to show how popular JJS is these days and sites are 'rushing" to translate and post news articles on him asap :D

• Like 4

Here's another article on allkpop on the movie talk on Vapp yesterday, Nov 15th.  Hope the new movie will break the 3-million views target. FIGHTING!

dU4Kgvy.jpg

D.O., Jo Jung Suk, and Park Shin Hye promised fans free coffee if their new film reaches 3 million viewers!

On the November 15 airing of 'V' by the three actors, D.O., Jo Jung Suk, and Park Shin Hye discussed their upcoming movie 'Hyung' and what they would do if they reached 3 million viewers. 

Park Shin Hye suggested, "Since it's getting colder these days, how about 'free coffee' for fans?" D.O. and Jo Jung Suk agreed to the idea.  The actress added, "We will post the location and date later."  'Hyung' will be released on November 24.

Source

dy8bSPe.jpg

• Like 4