Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Exactly, how can a man this gorgeous and hot be an ahjussi?  Agree, @karen527 he definitely looks younger than his 36 years!  

On 12/17/2016 at 10:07 PM, mintea18 said:

What to say... I entered this thread and went to heaven! Those pics from Esquire are so breath-takingly beautiful. I literally can't take my eyes off his gaze in the first pic. So mesmerizing...... Jungsukkie can say ANYTHING with his eyes omg :astonished: 

Be mesmerised by his beautiful eyes :wub:

xA6PK6n.gifeMj3Yi9.gifZy5MRiU.gifhOFjh02.gif

cr: as tagged

• Like 4

3 hours ago, karen527 said:

He definitely does not look like an ahjussi in my eyes. He's so cute and actually looks young for his age

In-jeong! :) He looks cute and his character is cute too. I can't find an ajussi who is sometimes as cute as a 37 month old haha

More pics from Schneider Fansign event!

CeEmXIe.jpgmrUWfpA.jpgd2aS3XV.jpg57DADwG.jpguww1Lo5.jpgCPZpVYP.jpg

Credit as tagged

• Like 4

23 hours ago, mintea18 said:

JJS is listed as one of 10 artists who made Korea hot this year (?) for his outstanding performances in 3 projects "Hyung", "Jealousy Incarnate" and "Hedwig and the angry inch" musical!! :w00t: (thank google translate lol)

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=023&aid=0003238439

Surprisingly, Song-Song couple and Gong Yoo did not make it to this list of 10 hottest artists this year! The full list comprises:

1. Kim Go Eun  
  2. Ra Mi Ran
  3. Ma Dong Seok
  4. Park Bo Gum
  5. Seo Hyun Jin
  6. Yang Se Hyung
  7. Jo Jung Suk
  8. Jo Jin Woong
  9. Zico 
  10. Twice

Anticipating more awards to be presented to JungSukkie!!

10 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

In-jeong! :) He looks cute and his character is cute too. I can't find an ajussi who is sometimes as cute as a 37 month old haha

More pics from Schneider Fansign event 57DADwG.jpgCredit as tagged

Love his hairstyle at this Schneider Fansign event......awww, looking so young and handsome! @mintea18 indeed, he's as cute as a 37-month old!  

Looking forward to lots of pics/vids from his Hyung's Thank You event and stage greetings tomorrow!

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, kenjo80 said:

Surprisingly, Song-Song couple and Gong Yoo did not make it to this list of 10 hottest artists this year! The full list comprises:

Anticipating more awards to be presented to JungSukkie!!

Love his hairstyle at this Schneider Fansign event......awww, looking so young and handsome! @mintea18 indeed, he's as cute as a 37-month old!  

Looking forward to lots of pics/vids from his Hyung's Thank You event and stage greetings tomorrow!

I think the artists must have 3 outstanding projects in 2016 to be in the list. 2016 is a productive year of Jungsukkie! (so was 2015)
And If I'm not mistaken, Jungsuk had that hair style after he filmed his cameo appearance in LOTBS :blush:

One more hot moment of Hwashin... After he kissed Nari, his hand was shaking so much that he couldn't continue unbuttoning his shirt and he even had to lean onto the lockers behind him! I really like this scene... And I bet it wasn't on the script kkkkkk~

WARKdey.gif

Credit: JJS DC

• Like 5

13 hours ago, mintea18 said:

I think the artists must have 3 outstanding projects in 2016 to be in the list. 2016 is a productive year of Jungsukkie! (so was 2015)
And If I'm not mistaken, Jungsuk had that hair style after he filmed his cameo appearance in LOTBS :blush:

One more hot moment of Hwashin... After he kissed Nari, his hand was shaking so much that he couldn't continue unbuttoning his shirt and he even had to lean onto the lockers behind him! I really like this scene... And I bet it wasn't on the script kkkkkk~

Credit: JJS DC

Those eagle-eyed DC fans......even this small action did not go unnoticed by them :crazy:   Another ad-lib moment by the ad-lib master himself :)  One of the most memorable k-drama scenes, ever (for me, anyway :blush:)

Aah, thanks for the clarification on the criteria of 3 outstanding projects to make it to the list of hottest artists!  Ma Dong Seok even had an outstanding CF as one of his 3 projects......that must have been quite a CF!!  Anyway, JungSukkie is on almost every list of outstanding achievement for 2016 except that JI did not make it to the list of Google's Top 10 most searched dramas!

11 hours ago, mundaliv said:

How old is it usually when someone being called ahjussi or ahjumma? 

@mintea18 i like this scene also, it's the first time HwaShin called Nari-yaa! 

@mundaliv I believe there's no fixed age for one to be called an ahjussi but it refers to an older Korean male such as an uncle and a married men. If Beomie were to speak, am sure he will call Hwa Shin ahjussi, just like Nari's brother would.  And usually single men do not like to be addressed as ahjussi by adult women but it's appropriate to be called ahjussi by younger girls.  Kim Go Eun addresses Gong Yoo as "ahjussi" in Goblin :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

Another day, another year-end poll/awards......this time, it's OSEN Awards voted by celebrities and representatives of entertainment companies etc. DOTS was chosen as the Drama of the Year receiving 28 of the 125 votes, followed by Signal with 12 votes and Goblin and Jealousy Incarnate tied for 3rd place with 11 votes each.  OSEN is a media company in SK.

Article

Meanwhile, Hyung is almost at the 3 million mark for ticket sales. Free coffee for 300 lucky fans today!

Dec 18, 2016 rss image
Rank Film Release
Date
Daily Gross
(Total)
Admissions
(Total)
Number of 
Screens
Revenue 
1 Pandora

Pandora

South Korea 
(Contents Panda)

Dec 07, 2016 $2,769,728
($20,921,135)
(3,113,998)
1,153 44.09%
2 LA LA LAND

LA LA LAND

U.S. 

Dec 07, 2016 $1,173,137
($9,376,552)
(1,297,613)
700 18.67%
3 Will You Be There?

Will You Be There?

South Korea 
(Lotte)

Dec 14, 2016 $1,067,227
($4,166,436)
(611,962)
725 16.99%
4 MY ANNOYING BROTHER

MY ANNOYING BROTHER

South Korea 
(CJ E&M Corp.)

Nov 23, 2016 $303,706
($19,191,039)
(2,929,573)
453 4.83%

pcrnug1.png

:heart:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mintea18 said:

Almost 3 millions!! :w00t: Can't wait for the event today. I wish I could flew to Korea and met him rn, so envy the fans :bawling: 

Some more stage greeting pics!

Credit: TRAVELER

3 million is quite an achievement!  I wish I was one of the lucky 300 fans to be personally served coffee by this gem of an actor :blink:  

According to KoBiz, the 2 million viewer threshold is considered "HIT" status for a movie  >> Quote"....It’s a little hard to definitively ascertain the number of commercial comedies that make it to screens each year, with several titles having it both ways, such as the runaway hit more-thriller-than-comedy A Violent Prosecutor in February. Recently, the number seems to come to around a dozen every year, though among these only half may receive a wide theatrical release. If we consider the two million viewer threshold as hit status and five million viewers as the superhit benchmark, the last five years have yielded 10 hits and an additional three superhits. With a few weeks left to go, 2016 has released about 11 comedies (if we ignore films such as A Violent Prosecutor). Three of those, Familyhood (2.11 million viewers), Seondal: The Man who Sells the River (2.05 million viewers) and MY ANNOYING BROTHER (2.48 million viewers as of Dec 9) have achieved hit status, while LUCK-KEY has been a major success with seven million viewers, making it the sixth most successful local release of the year. " Unquote

So, Hyung has indeed done very very well in the box office achieving HIT status and it is one of ONLY THREE comedies to hit this 2million mark in 2016.....chukahae, Hyung and uri JungSukkie.  What a year 2016 has been for him and it will only get better :wub:

• Like 2

@mundaliv @Jy Jy thanks for the Thank You Event pics.....JungSukkie looks radiant in these pics.....his skin is glowing and seems well-rested :wub:

More media pics.....enjoy your coffee, Hyung!

URS1vNb.jpgrhV40z9.jpgz2eS8dN.jpg1EUKugI.jpg

Fancam of him jokingly using his Yanadoo's catchphrase here....."neo doo?  Ya, na doo" meaning "You too? Ya, Me too!" -  so sweet!  :)  Then, he ended the stage greeting by saying "See you again when our English gets better"?  Yanadoo is getting free publicity :w00t:

• Like 4

Esquire Korea FB released a computer screencap of its 9 draft/proposed cover pictures for its January edition. What do you guys think of the cover pics?  I prefer the ones of him with the brown jacket.  Right choice to go with the pic in the middle for the final cover page, IMO :phew:

dHroqxF.png

• Like 4