Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Hope my fellow JungSukkie lovers have had a wonderful Christmas celebration/holiday!  

And today is the SPECIAL day of a very SPECIAL Man, the one and only JoJungSuk 조정석 :heart:  Happy Birthday, dear JungSukkie! Hope this special day brings you all that your heart desires and more.........wishing you a day that is as special as you are in every way. HugsHugsKissKiss OOXX

2CVQ6J0.gif

See you again in five days and it is my top Christmas wish that you will win the SBS Daesang and Best Couple Awards on Dec 31st! FIGHTING :wub:

Let's Tweet with hashtag #조정석생일축하해 to make this into the top 3 Korean Trending Topics!  That would be a lovely birthday present for JungSukkie to know that he is loved and adored by fans from SK and abroad :wub::phew:

• Like 7

11 hours ago, karen527 said:

Oh geez. I've tried every possible thing to be able to post a pic but it's unfortunate I can't. Let me just put my ig pic here. 

It is JungSuk's birthday today!!! Happy birthday!!! 

Oh my, keep on trying, my dear @karen527 and am sure you will make it (post a pic here) one day very soon!! The more images, videos and gifs, the merrier it is on this thread hehee.....let's keep this thread going on strong!  Love your insta pic and the touching birthday message :)  Have you thought of a name for us fangirls here on this thread?  Like @mintea18 suggested, perhaps jojeol-something since his twitter ID is jojeol........any idea why his twitter id is @jojeol???  I have been wondering why this name!?!

19 hours ago, soulgirl012 said:

I just saw this older interview and wanna share... it's from 2014 interview with the Blood Brothers cast.

At 5:45 point, the host asked which role they won't accept even for a few million dollars. JJS answered roles that need to show his body; he has no confidence in that, and that he's afraid after seeing what others have to do to obtain that kind of fitted shape/body. (A BIG THANK YOU to JJS for changing his mind or else, JI/LHS wouldn't exist! haha!)

After the actor on JJS's left commented, the younger actor on JJS's right said he'll work hard on any role. LOL, that's sound like he's dissing the two older actors and they immediately retaliated. You've GOT TO SEE what JJS did 'cause I almost fainted! Hahahhaa!

@soulgirl012 you've got me curious with the last bit of info and I just had to watch the vid......LOLLLLLLL..... JJS unbuttoned his shirt!

H8K10Zr.png

and then buttoned back straight away.  Isn't he just adorable?:wub:

Thanks for sharing the Blood Brothers' Interview vid, and for the translation of that part where he mentioned that he would not show his body for 1 million dollars!  If only I can read Chinese :sweatingbullets:  Please continue to share those interesting JJS videos here!

eqT75XK.png

YES, thank you, JJS dear, for changing your mind about not showing your body and let us fans have the chance to swoon over your hot body in JI.  Please don't stop doing that :w00t: 

JJS and PBY looked adorable in the OMG DVD - BTS vid of their poster shooting!  Hope the JI DVD will have lots of these sweet BTS scenes between JJS and GHJ :phew:

@mundaliv I wonder too if there'll be pics of him celebrating his birthday.  Hope his fanclub has planned some event with him and post lots of pics/vids/gifs :)

• Like 5

Happy happy birthday JungSukkie!!!

It's my uncle's bday party and I can't be absent. (I really tried my best to skip but...huhu) Anyway, I will cook later for dinner. Can't let this day go without any efforts for my Suk. It feels like I'm celebrating the birthday of a family member. Haha. I will post pics later. Hope our Suk enjoys his day. Many more birthdays and more success and an even better health for him. I love him so much! 

@kenjo80 Awww Thanks my dear. I will try and try until I finally make it. Haha. Been using every possible image hosting site but to no avail. Been reading the earlier posts on this thread. I think the original followers were called "angels". We probably need a new one since most of those early followers aren't active here anymore. I wonder where they are now. Hehe. We really should make this thread active. This is the best we could do to keep him in our minds and hearts till the time we see him again in a new series or film. 

• Like 6

How I wish this special day lasts a longer time. You see,  I had been mostly out of the house and it's just now that I've started to feel celebratory and stuff. My mom and dad were laughing at me when I blew the birthday candles. They asked what my wish for JungSuk was. Haha. Okay, so my parents are so cool they go with the flow. Yaaaasss!!!

Kidding aside, I hope that every birthday greeting reaches JungSuk. He must know that he is loved by many fans across the globe. I hope all messages inspire him to continue doing what he loves doing coz it also brings happiness to his fans! 

And for the last time....Happy birthday JungSuk!!! Be blessed! We love you!!! 

• Like 5

@karen527 wow a birthday cake, seaweed soup and carbonara for Jung Suk ssi!! You really have to send this pic to him so that he knows :) Perhaps via twitter? Don't know whether his twitter account is still active or not. He doesn't twit anymore but he can read it though :D I read somewhere that he doesn't have IG account. Too bad :( The other actors have one ;) hope he makes one in 2017.

• Like 5

On 26/12/2016 at 6:46 PM, karen527 said:

Woww, @karen527 let me give you a hug Chinguuuu.. I planned to buy a cake for him too but finally couldn't T_T Your even made him seaweed soup! That's so sweet of you~ @mundaliv is right... You should tweet this to him. He may not active there but he can be online sometimes, who know :phew:

I wonder how he spent his birthday.... He must have had a warm party with his big big family and with Gummy too, hehe.

• Like 3

On 12/25/2016 at 8:54 AM, soulgirl012 said:

Hm.. is it ok this forum now turns a little into Gummy's forum? But they're so rabu rabu!

So Gummy was on King of Mask Singer in 2015 and after she revealed herself, the MC asked about her "BF" and I thought it's quite touching what she said. It starts at 1hr 28 min point. I'm very happy both JJS and Gummy did very well in 2016! Fighting guys!!

This is the video on youtube. I've been searching for videos of Gummy since I became a fan of JJS haha

She teared up and said JJS gave her courage (read the brief translation in the comments) :)

• Like 3

@mundaliv Oh thanks for appreciating my efforts sis. I just love JungSuk that much. Haha. But I don't think it deserves notice from him as there were lots of birthday cakes yesterday that looked even more awesome. I wish though he'd at least post on his twitter account every once in a while. He has no upcoming project yet so it would at least make us have something to look forward to while waiting for his new project. 

@mintea18 Awww Thanks for the hug sis! He had so many birthday cakes yesterday and I'm sure a lot had tweeted him already. It's really enough that I was able to celebrate his birthday the way I'd celebrate a loved one's special day. I wonder too how he spent his birthday. Hope he had the best day of his life. And about that Gummy interview...I get the feeling that he truly loves her. She is so lucky to have a boyfriend who not only supports her but also encourages her and believes in her. I love them together already.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Woww, @karen527 let me give you a hug Chinguuuu.. I planned to buy a cake for him too but finally couldn't find the time T_T Your even made him seaweed soup! That's so sweet of you~ @mundaliv is right... You should tweet this to him. He may not active there but he can be online sometimes, who know :phew:

I wonder how he spent his birthday.... He must have had a warm party with his big big family and with Gummy too, hehe.

Wowwwweeeee @karen527 another big hug from me, dear!  You must tweet your pic to him and am sure he will read thru the tweets when he has the time to check his twitter account!  He would be touched to see what you've done for him for his birthday.....awww, seaweed soup too!  Here's a sweet bouquet from Jungsukkie especially for you, chingu!

SAFUrWJ.jpg

Wonder if Gummy cooked seaweed soup for him :w00t:

13 hours ago, mintea18 said:

This is the video on youtube. I've been searching for videos of Gummy since I became a fan of JJS haha

She teared up and said JJS gave her courage (read the brief translation in the comments) :)

Yes, this was a heart-tugging moment when the MC asked Gummy how her BF supported her and she said that he gave her tremendous amount of confidence and told her that she is in a different "class" from the other singers!  She was going through a slump then (why???) and he must have been such a huge comfort and confidence booster for her.  Awwww, so sweet of Jungsukkie and Gummy is one lucky gal :)  These two should do a duet together......Gummy should invite him to one of her concerts as a special guest and do a duet together.....that would bring the house down! 

• Like 5

@kenjo80 Oh my dear chingu thanks for that hug! I just really wanted to celebrate his birthday. Doesn't matter if he notices. Hehe. Cooking and preparing for his birthday made me feel good. I was really so tired yesterday after attending a party. But the thought of celebrating his birthday reenergized me. Hehe. I guess when you love what you're doing, the feeling of being tired and all other stress disappear. Awww. He makes me feel so alive. Geez. I really need to see a doctor for this. Hahaha.

• Like 4

JJS-D.O. is ranked #5 on tvN's 최고의 男男케미 Best Bromance List with Ha Jung Won and Jo Jin Woong at #1 and Gong Yoo-LDW at #3.

Chuseok's greeting for Samsung Life Insurance.....so handsome in his light blue shirt :wub:

• Like 5