Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Thanks for the pics from the Schneider fansigning event. Gosh, Suk looks so beautiful in every picture, whatever angle. He's the true definition of picture perfect! I actually hate being superficial but can anyone blame me? Suk has pretty and soulful eyes, a perfect nose that crinkles when he smiles. Lips so pink and kissable, and skin that's milky white,  porcelain-like. Oh Suk, why so perfect?! 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, karen527 said:

Thanks for the pics from the Schneider fansigning event. Gosh, Suk looks so beautiful in every picture, whatever angle. He's the true definition of picture perfect! I actually hate being superficial but can anyone blame me? Suk has pretty and soulful eyes, a perfect nose that crinkles when he smiles. Lips so pink and kissable, and skin that's milky white,  porcelain-like. Oh Suk, why so perfect?! 

Couldn't agree with you more, @karen527 He's just PERFECT :heart: 

Speaking of kissable lips, in the latest episode of Infinite Challenge, Shinari's kiss made an appearance on the show.....looks like the members have to pay to watch the top kiss scenes with Shinari's dormitory kiss at no. 3 and Yoo Jae Suk bid 1 mil won to watch the kiss scene.......not 100% sure of the scene :wink:  That must be quite a hilarious episode........miss my Shinari, so, am off to go and watch this episode now....tata :tongue:  

sSIekfM.jpg

Source

HIGRZm8.jpg

• Like 3

More Schneider fansign event pics.......cr : TRAVELLER  and  UZUZUq2kOs5n.jpg

owum6JH.jpgTdxKdyx.jpgOkmdkwq.jpg

Looks like he's growing his hair out!  It seems a bit long especially sideburns :rolleyes:  Wonder if it is for the filming of Drug King!

hhKJF7J.jpg

• Like 4

In an interview in late 2016 (after JI has ended its run), JJS mentioned that he wanted to do a musical next year (in 2017) but that looks it is only going to happen next year!

Cho Jung-seok is learning how to be a superstar : The breakout star of ‘Jealously Incarnate’ reflects on his success

1XPhHre.jpg

Nov 25,2016

Cho Jung-seok, star of the recently-wrapped SBS drama “Jealousy Incarnate,” says he now can feel what it is like to be a superstar. While playing a journalist, Cho showed characteristics of an arrogant man who quickly drops his pride to win a girl. 

Due to the show’s popularity, Cho has reportedly become one of the most in-demand actors in the industry and can now ask for some of the highest guarantees for his upcoming roles with his signature humorous and sneaky character that has been previously shown in his other works as well.

Cho sat down with Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, to talk about what it feels like to be more and more recognized by the public.

Q. Can you feel the popularity that came with the drama?

A. I really felt that this drama is very different. While I was filming, I only knew about [posts and comments] shown online, but as I started making public appearances, I was surprised to see such a warm welcome.

How would you respond to those who say that your acting style hasn’t changed much from your other works?

I can’t [change] how they see things, but I didn’t intend to do so. At the same time, I also don’t intentionally think that I need to show something very different. There must be some people who appreciate the character I played, and that can be my advantage, so I think it might be stupid for me to try not to do it on purpose. 

What’s your secret in choosing a good script?

I can just picture [scenes] when I get a fun one. When I can automatically imagine scenes, then I get more interested and begin to think fondly of that script. What’s naturally pictured is usually different from what I intentionally try to picture.

Does this mean that you rely on your feelings?

I think I do. I don’t really act under refined calculations. Sometimes my emotions just come out before I try to think through things. I always think that I’m sort of role playing when I act and that helps.

Do you think you need to set up a new plan?

I think I need to learn how to be a bigger person. As I have more responsibilities, I see that I get to have more influence as well. There will be many more stories I will get to hear, and the range of stories will also become broader. So I need to become a bigger person to embrace all that.

What’s your new year’s resolution?

This year could not have been better. The performances and dramas I was in were loved so much. I want to continue doing at least one theater performance a year, and I will make sure that I am in one next year. I haven’t decided on which one to do next year, but I will know soon and I hope that [fans are excited.]

Source
  • Like 4

On 28/5/2017 at 2:25 AM, karen527 said:

Agree with every word you said @karen527  :D This man is PERFECT! Plus the fact that he's a so talented actor and singer... How can one not fangirl at him?? xD

24269241592A2BDD344E13

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

:tongue:24269241592A2BDD344E13

Ahem, look at that well-built sculpted chest :wub:  He's been working out for sure!

건배 Cheers to you, too!

LumWsAO.jpg

Looking cheerful at the event....a smiling JungSuk is such a sight to behold :lol:RZpgNTh.jpg

cr: as tagged

• Like 4

Interesting Interview at  FORJOJEOL.WORDPRESS.COM :D

[INTERVIEW] 170519 Jo JungSuk – “My Annoying Brother” Japan released booklet

T9Xu0Q8.jpg

daxHXvb.jpg

Do you have any worries when decided to take Go DuShik role? Tell us your reason to take this role.

I don’t have any worries for this role. I even anticipate this a lot because I can show my new sides to people. I chose this project because its solid story. When I read the scenario for the first time, I can feel the emotion. I felt like I must do this movie. I received the scenario when I was filming for drama “Oh My Ghostess” so I didn’t need in hurry to do any project. But the scenario is really great that makes me want to do it. This movie still lingers in my heart a lot because I relate to it as I have family and older brothers too.

READ HERE: https://forjojeol.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/interview-170519-jo-jungsuk-my-annoying-brother-japan-released-booklet/

• Like 4