[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples wrote: »

OMI I got to run an errand and there's an article on Joo Won. @mojobobo or @sunshine4ever, are you able to translate it? This piece has many difficult chinese words which I am not certain. Otherwise, i will attempt later when I am back. 

In any case, the gist is the producer of Bridal Mask said that many actors should learn from Joo Won. And in his opinion, among the latest generation of actors, Joo Won stands out the most. 

@mrdimples are u referring to the article on baidu abt JW bring the best 'blue chip' in the entertainment industry this yr?

Ya...blue chip LOL. 优蓝筹股. 

I tried rzeadg it but my brain cant do any processing alrdy. I jus stared at the words but they make no sense to me now @-) i wil try readg it again later aft a shower n dinner.

Source: StarnewsTranslated from Korean to Chinese; minidadalove

Bridal Mask Joo Won 2012 Entertainment Industry Hot Blue Chip

Actor Joowon has earned the recognition of being the 2012 Entertainment Excellent Blue Chip, attracting attention.

Joowon In KBS Bridal Mask, has been hitting high viewership ratings, vividly displaying his worth as an actor.

At the same time, in KBS 2N1N, honest and steady in his youthful image, he has widely received lots of love from the audience.

Specially in Bridal Mask, acting dual roles as the Imperial Japanese police Lee Kangto and at the same time, being the national hero, Gaksital, he has perfectly delivered the action as well as the exquisite acting ability. Through the OST, he display singing prowness no less superior than a singer, receiving widely good reviews. This song, Love and Also Love, is sad and filled with tenderness. Joo Won’s sensual voice mixed with the mellow melody has become a hot topic on the various websites.

With his background as a musical theatre actor, Joo Won has sung “My Love” in Baker King and in Bridal Mask “ Judgement Day” using his special unique singing ability, earning recognition

No matter what, Bridal Mask first class hero has always been Joo Won.

Bridal Mask Producer Lee : “Since we started filming from this February, Joo Won has always displayed honesty, many actors should learn from him. With this production, he has again proven that he is indeed the most excellent blue chip. I believe whatever piece of work that is given to him, he will receive very good evaluation. I am very sure that among Korea’s 20th century this generation’s actors, he is the most outstanding one.

Joo Won’s agency, Sim Entertainment representative Shen expressed: “Compared to when he first debut, he is even more outstanding now. He is always extremely polite, very honest. This is one of Joo Won’s strongest point. Determined and sincere, regardless of whether in Bridal Mask and 2N1D, he has perfectly delivered to the audience

mrdimples said: This one I have no idea when these 2 appear, very vaguely remember the first one......but they are very nice. I need the album like NOW. 

What I like about this album is that many of the songs and instrumental pieces evoke the feel of that era, so different from all the OSTs out there

10 mins more to showtime.. Shld i say "hav fun watchg" or "take care of your hearts & lungs, ppl. dun get too excited/angry/worried or watever u are going to describe your feelg tonite" :P i'm going to bed now Had a long day tdy... I-) (:| (:|

Getting ready with the tissue box soon... last one next week!! ahhh.... I hope JW picks up a new drama very soon!! Going to miss him in BM!

But yeah, looks like a sad ending to me.... nooo.... why does hero always die in the end?! *sighs*

Tatz wat makes them heroes esp in asian context. At least in BM, most of us here are mentally prepared a tragic ending just tat we dunno which lead character is going to be sacrificed, KT or SJ or MD or Rie. unlike a HK police drama tat i watched recently, they killed off the male lead for no reason jus bef the show ends when i tot he's going to live happily everafter with his lady. I was like "wat the f***!" ~X( X( X( i'm really going to my "happy place" now... Hope to meet our dearie there... Gdnite!

Guest sunshine4ever

Episode 26 recap part 1

Recaps of scene with FF fighters and DJ gang came to police station (like how episode  25 ended) and took KT away from police station.

The FF people and DJ people took KT out, but on the way out KT was saying something to them. I'm not sure what KT said, but FF people convinced him that they must go? So they proceeded to leave. Maybe KT was worrying about the guy that was in the Tailor Shop that got caught?

Koiso woke up and SJ also woke up. SJ came out and fired some shots at the truck as the truck drove off. SJ screamed Kangto's name "Lee Kang To" after the truck drove off.

DJ people were taking care of KT. KT was lying on bed with a blanket while two DJ people were talking to each other which they mentioned BM.

Back to police station, Koiso was whipping the Tailor Shop guy? SJ came in and said something about KT. (KT was so sweet to think of this tailor shop guy even as they were leaving the police station).

Koiso touched the guy they captured at the tailor shop guy that they just whipped and said something to SJ. Maybe they will be heading to the tailor shop place soon as they knew it might be a place for FF?

Tailor shop secret room - Comrade Ahn came to tell everyone about what was going on. DSR was responding and talking to Ahn.

I don't know what they were saying, but DSR looked very happy about what he was saying. Maybe he was planning to do something to help the team out?

I'm thinking Ahn probably came in to tell them to leave the shop.

Scene with Takaga, Takeda, Koiso, and SJ driving in the car together. Maybe heading to tailor shop.

DSR in his honbok talking to comrade Ahn. Mok Dan came into hug her daddy. Mok Dan and Dad had some conversation. Maybe he taught her something about being courageous throughotu this time? She was crying and they had a big hug.

DSR left.

Scene with SJ and gang arriving at tailor shop or something, but there was something going on.

Leader Jo, FF lady, MD, and YB all wore different clothes and left Tailor Shop. Thank goodness they left otherwise they're doomed because SJ was on his way there!

SJ was driving towards another car. Oh my gosh, so it turned out DSR and comrade Ahn were trying to distract them.

Oh, no, MD's dad got shot? Md's dad to Ahn to run off. *tears* Oh, no please don't let him die.

MD dad told Anh to leave and he left, but MD's dad got a shot on his foot. *tears*

SJ came closer with the police and DSR was sitting in front of the car. So DSR was trying to pretend to be Yang Baek.

I don't know what DSR was saying to SJ, but it had Yang Baek in it. Sorry for my poverty for not understanding the language.

Oh, my God, did SJ just kill DSR? He got shot and died. :'( :'( :'( RIP Dam Sa Ri.

Showing a scene of Mok Dan turning back and looking. Oh man this hurts so much. I can't imagine what Mok Dan will be feeling when she found out about this later on.

Guest sunshine4ever

Guys head over here, there is live cap also: http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/08/30/bridal-mask-e26-will-be-done-live/

Part 2

Mok Dan and the other people arrived at DJ station camp.

Mok Dan came into a room and KT was sitting on the floor. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

Village hot guy was making fun of them? lol. KT was saying something back to village guy and he went off. Looks like they're in good terms.

Mok Dan probably told him about her dad leaving and his plan? They had some talk and embraced each other smiling.

SJ came to the tailor shop but it's all emptied.

SJ and police staion went in to search for what's going on there. Koiso mentioned about the back door. They came inside and found the secret room with the Korean flags and the unification logos?

SJ saw a flashback of DSR saying something about YB. I think DSR was saying that YB & BM will unite along with DJ to fight against the Japanese government or corrupt the government and he was gladly to die for them? SJ saw a flashback of that and went screaming and kicking. Crazy dude.

Koiso destroyed the logo for unification.

Back at DJ camp everyone was sitting out door and talking including DJ and YB. MD & KT were not there. Ahn came in and YB was asking about DSR and Ahn told them he left? I think everyone will take that as bad news.

YB and Leader Jo were shocked to hear the news including everyone who were sitting there. *sobs*

Then Mok Dan was helping KT to come out and everyone's looks just showed bad news. MD was turning around and hugging KT and cried. :'( :'( Oh man, yesterday I was crying for KT and now for MD today.

Ueno wanted to kill SJ or something in the scene because he was yelling at SJ for letting BM leave? Sj came up with some other reasons about why his mission fell? KP was holding sword, but took back his sword after SJ gave his explanation. ueno gave Sj another chance. Rie was looking onward to SJ.

Rie came into a room that SJ was standing in. This is Ueno's place so Rie was wearing Kimono here. She said something here to him that involved MD in it. Maybe she told SJ that MD came into her place to beg for help for KT. Maybe it touched her? Like the way MD could kneel down and beg for KT?

Archived