SOOMPI FASHION KING & QUEEN - Online Style Competition [Anddd the winners are~?!]

Guest PDURRR

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PDURRR

Hmm.. not sure if I should join. My current wardrobe is still quite limited due to my budget =/

as the great Tim Gunn would say...

tumblr_m20m3s6NAl1rs43kso1_400.png

Guest LadyRoseDove

I don't have a reliable camera and I'd rather not use cell phone pictures lol. I'll definitely vote though!

Guest Vezkana

Sadly I still can't seem to PM yet :( Can anyone help me with this problem? Thank you.

thats odd, cus i usually never make posts but i have been able to send messeges all this time O_O

Guest PDURRR

I'm joining tomorrow, but I'm not sure exactly when registration closes...

I'll probably get around to it at like 4pm EST

Is that too late?

nope! ya'll have until midnight of the 30th PST to submit!

so don't second guess yourself and enter!!! you have nothing to lose!! :D!!

Sadly I still can't seem to PM yet :( Can anyone help me with this problem? Thank you.

Who are you trying to PM? PDURRR or &endeavor. ?

Not sure if this is your problem but if you try to PM any user that has a character starting with characters like &, *, #, etc etc.. Soompi's PM system is weird and prevents you from PMing them (if you're trying to add the username in the PM box). So if you're trying to PM &endeavor. manually (inputting name in the PM/contact box) thats probably why.

Have you tried PMing PDURRR? Or if you click on either one of the mods profile and clicking "send message" you should be able to PM either mod.

If this isn't your problem, sorry I couldn't help T T

Guest jho.co.pie

you can upload the pictures onto a image hosting site like tinypic or photobucket and then copy the image link and paste it into the PM

thanks! i actually thought of that just now too lol (:

Archived