[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest serimutiara

Can't get enough of  Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung. what a chemistry! Gonna miss this beautiful couple when the series ends.

i just finished the drama yesterday (4 days spent to watch 16 episodes)..and i like the ending ^^
i am too lazy to read all the pages in this thread regarding the ending, i don't know if anybody has already mentioned it too, but in my opinion i don't think
KKJ forgets all about about daran since daran's brother always said:

Love doesn't remain in memory...
but Love remain in heart....

he even repeated it twice to mari. So maybe he does forget the detail what they have done together, but he knows that he loves daran..

• 2 weeks later...

for those who still miss our BIG couple ^^ .... It feels so good to see them working together again :)
Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung become a sweet couple for ‘Mind Bridge’
A picture of ‘Big‘ co-stars Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung on the set of a photo shoot for a clothing brand has been gathering interest.
The photo was released on the 21st during a photo shoot for business casual brand Mind Bridge‘s 2012 F/W fashion line.
Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung perfectly pulled off a sweet, fresh couple look for the pictorial. His soft and romantic charm along with her bright, lovable expressions brightened up the atmosphere on set. The two also showed their support for one another by monitoring each other’s photos.
In other news, Gong Yoo was recently cast as the main role for the upcoming movie, ‘The Suspect‘, and Lee Min Jung recently confirmed her relationship with actor Lee Byung Hun.
Source : Allkpop
Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung's Autumn fashion photo shoot
Photos of Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung preparing for Autumn has been revealed.
Both of them just finished working for the hit drama show 'BIG' and currently they are busy with advertisements since the drama show was such a hit. 
Since they worked together in the drama show, it was very easy for them to work for a photo session as well, they were very easy going and able to go through the pictorials smoothly. 
On the other hand, Gong Yoo has been casted in a Korean film and he is going to start shooting for the film fairly soon, and Lee Min Jung on the other hand will be shooting all the advertisement that has been rescheduled in the past.
Source : Top Star News

• 2 weeks later...

oppps!!! I am so late to post this but I think I already posted this before when BIG is on the ending episode... but I don't know what happened why this post remained in my DRAFTS list... but again, I will post this here!
*Hightlights EPISODE 16:

--- the confession scene--- YJ and DR hugged each other out of the restaurant--- DR picked up flowers and sang pororo song--- back at the house, when DR and KJ talked with each other--- DR jumped off the window to give back KJ's watch and when she kissed KJ in his cheek--- when KJ is smiling so dearly like a puppy when he is happy!
I will be MORE CONTENTED IF we will have a SPECIAL EPISODE... showing what happened to YJ soul and KJ's body..
but I AM HAPPY THAT KJ GOT A HAPPY ENDING!!! :x
*PS: I think many are commenting that watching this drama is a waste because they haven't got the ending they all wished for... and many questions left unanswered... BUT for me, this drama is ENTERTAINING that it got me hooked each episode.. so why do we watch dramas --- in order to be ENTERTAINED.. meaning BIG already made its purpose to entertain viewers so why be mad about the ending??? if this drama is a waste I think HATERS should just make an ANTI-THREAD and not spoil the BIG DRAMA lovers passion here.. Many are looking for feedbacks here searching for an encouragement to watch this drama or not.. but I think many will not try watching this because of the negative comments they read... I THINK THIS BIG THREAD here on soompi is made for its LOVERS and FANS and as well as for CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS... 
anyway, I miss the BIG HYPE and missing my FUN-ny days here! :x

Guest gwapa_ko

I enjoyed watching Big until I knew what the ending was. I stopped watching around episode 10. Thanks to Dramabeans I get to read their recaps. :) So I wanted to preserve those enjoyable moments watching Big by not watching the ending. :D Eventually, I still did watch. Hahha. 
On a positive note, Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung really have a great chemistry.  :x

Guest Kskano713

Hm... I loved BIG. I have to admit, I was really hoping that Shin oppa would wake up, but in the end, I understand how the Hong Sisters would have wanted us to think Da Ran ended up with what looks like Gong Yoo. I really hated the ending at first, but when you process and think through things, I actually don't really mind how they ended it. But, if I had the opportunity to re-do it, I would have made a couple of changes. All in all, I really enjoyed watching BIG and also the Kyung-Joon and Da-Ran interactions, it was super cute. Also... I have to say this to get it out.... How in Sam's Hill did I, a 16 year old girl, fall for a 30+ man? It's all in the acting, for sure. (By the way, Gong Yoo is super hot. Really. If you don't remember.... go back to Episode 1. And gaze.... ^^)

Is there a music score release for this drama?or specifically speaking, the track that plays during the scene in the hospital when Gil cries on the floor in episode 1. Also played during the airport scene when kkj was almost switched back in another episode. The hauntingly satisfying music that plays.
note: I could not find it in the ost.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lanziepanzie

It's been a while since i've been on this forum and I can't help but read all the criticism (or lack of appropriately written constructive criticism) seen on this thread.
I adored and absolutely loved the chemistry between GY and LMJ and boy GY's acting deserves a standing ovation. He really sold me as an immature teenager that i forget how old he is.
Although I hated the fact that they didnt show the body swap back and also their wedding .. I think the finale played out well.
The hong sisters really do a great job in leaving more to the mind. They love their endings not only left satisfied but it leaves with discussions kept after the drama is finished.
Although the transitions in the final scene from KKJ and GDR confused me a little bit (had to watch that part twice) The ending was clear and very straight to the point... GDR advised it was KKJ and as per their goodbye convosation she will stick by him to the end.. and wait till he comes around before she will relive/gain memories of love with KKJ.
Anyway.. loved this drama despite what anyone says.
just my two cents

Archived