start to read all your post since i left this morning
and this is what i think :
1. thanks god i decided to stop reading this thread at work.
with all the LMH pic (even without his Daejang outfit that make me fall for him), i'm gonna get anemia :D too much nosebleed
2. About KC and the portal. i always thought that KC doesn't know the place so he need ES to lead him
3. About CH, BOF, PT and FAith. Actually i only watch PT and now Faith. and i fall for Faith. i love his CY so much. and when i watch the BTS i knew his acting skill is good because you can see how different the real LMH and CY is
4. to everyone who got cross path with the hurricane please be safe. hope everyone will be alright [-O<
5. About ES time travel. i wonder what would happen to future ES in the past after ES making the right decision with her help. is she gone ? is she died ? or is she back to the future ?
phiuh...you guys really move so fast.. i read 1 page, and you guys move 1 pages a head
:(

edit :
Finish :D
Thanks for all the gifs, MV's and pictures

@xopo17 It's strange. It's really work for me. But I must change the proxy regularly :( I've used it to watch The Great Seer on viki (the detail conversation were awesome) :D

Okay Faith ep 23 is starting with some recaps :D

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

I'll be posting my live recap for 23 here again!

http://redpinkboxes.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/faith-episode-23-rough-live-recap.html

Gosh, i can't believe we're down to the last lap. Let's hope that our couple will be fine *sobs*

marrsq said:
ALL THE BEST MY DEAR FAITHLINGS...LETS CRY TOGETHER, GO DOWN WITH THE SHIP TOGETHER AND REJOICE TOGETHER...
FIGHTING IMJA COUPLE...YOU WILL FOREVER BE IN OUR HEARTS... :x :x :x

its begin with some of scene like queen scene with minister and the fight scene in Yuan place and then
GC and DH special moment and ES and CY crying scene like yesterday...

then the imja couple continue their argument just like spouses :D

cry and cry and just cry me a river..... :((

ES is now wiping his hand with hot water and checking on his pulse and giving him a massage. Nice!!!
With you standing so close, do you think his heartbeat will be normal? :))

ES said it's not his hand problem. Its seem like his heart problem (psychology)
CY said he is fine. He will eat well. Sleep well.Still CY wanted to send her back to Heaven.
ES : If I go back, I will not be fine. I will be alone over there..
CY need her answer. Not sure for what.