toychoi said:

Possible script scene No 3 ( double meaning):

ES tries to make up for her previous awful behaviour ,so she decides to make her famous chocolate chip cookies for CY. He's so thrilled that finally Imja surrenders and behaves as a good wife...

The rest will be processed in my dreams ! @Tinkiebel, I don't believe that we're that synchronized!!!!! Good night my dear !

Guest farstrep

Choi Young can't forget Eun Soo after he sends her back to Heaven and decides to look for her...
tumblr_mbdl08VFB11qa95clo1_r4_500.gif
source: tumblr.com

only to be dealt with a horrible blow... :(
tumblr_mb2edkQM6A1reghdto1_500.jpg
source: tumblr.com

jaka said: @ktn1122
KMplayer can open file with sub plz call google u can get more detail about how to play of this. Generally they upload the raw file(not sub) you can choose 450p 720p 1080p or sth. And find the sub file that you want Eng chineese thai or sth. You can get 2 file and put it to KMPlayer. But if you think it many solutions you can find FaithwithEng sub it made for you for 1 file and had properly type file(such as mp4 you can use mediaplayer to play). Hope you enjoy.

Wow!!! Some 40 pages over the weekend. You Faithlings have surely been busy!!! I've really missed you guys, life caught up to me so I couldn't focus on our thread. Now I have to make myself busy reading. Hehe.

Oh wow. From CY dimples to the decathlon?!?! You guys are hilarious.

Too bad about the spoilers and previews, @icesiren. They were one of the things that tide me over. But then... IT'S MONDAY!!! Time for our antidote!!!

Guest livon123

OMG, so many posts, first I LOVE THE GIRLS POWER pics. Can there be more!!! LOL, in a way all 3 ladies can control Choi Young. hehe at the very beginning, I almost thought there will be a love live between CY and NG, but thank goodness she is loyal to GM, and he pulls through loving NG back too :D My favorite young King and Queen for Saeguk.
Anyway, can't wait to see tonight or tomorrow's ep with CY and ES. Runaway together, or lol get capture together and pretend to go to Yuan, then runaway together for real haha

@farstrep. Wonderful thoughts and pics. I'm sure many of us here feel the exact same way!

I didn't put two and two together about CY being impatient, it's interesting to think about the fact that he is in a hurry for ES and for GM as well.

That hug was the best. If he could fold ES up and put her in his pocket to take out every time he wants to see her, he would have done so. That hug just spoke volumes about his feelings for her. Talk about a crushing embrace. Hahahaha.

@briseis. Yay! Ost 7. Thanks for the heads up.

Guest livon123

Also, can't wait to see our thread reach 1 MILLION views. we are very close. Any spoilers? So no previews too?
Also lol, earlier there was an article that said GM and NK will have a child? Is that in the series? Also, did the baby make it in history?

Guest Camilaa

Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but I found this written preview of ep 19: Episode 19 The Yuan envoy declares that Yuan will give the Goryeo throne to either Deok Heung or Gongmin- to whoever gives up Goryeo sovereignty. Young, to send back Eun-soo, leave the palace with her but their journey is full of peril. Gongmin is conflicted on whether he should deal with Yuan firmly when he hears the news about Noguk… http://joonni.com/2012/10/11/written-preview-faith-episode-19/

icesiren said: Our speculations were right! The article says that when

GM hears of his wife's pregnancy, he explodes in tenderness and they become an even closer couple. But, it seems as though their happiness will be short lived, because as history proves, their love ends in sadness. (NG's death).

I need to figure out spoiler tags. having issues trying to get things into them. HAHAHAA. (edit: n/m. i just figured it out. *pat self on back)  Alas, nada mas on Imja Couple. But slowly, i'm' sure things will start coming in. i hope... 
@flo_oni: i know! i refreshed like a maniac at various websites, trying to scrounge up SOMETHING.. but alas.  :((

Guest livon123

OMG, wow that happen so fast, perhaps ES can change history a little more, I mean she can help her receive the child?While we may think that the directors intention is to keep with history, maybe we are wrong? I mean for the series, maybe their time history can change. I would love that haha

Guest lililovelilica

myphim said: icesiren said: Our speculations were right! The article says that when

GM hears of his wife's pregnancy, he explodes in tenderness and they become an even closer couple. But, it seems as though their happiness will be short lived, because as history proves, their love ends in sadness. (NG's death).

I need to figure out spoiler tags. having issues trying to get things into them. HAHAHAA. (edit: n/m. i just figured it out. *pat self on back)  Alas, nada mas on Imja Couple. But slowly, i'm' sure things will start coming in. i hope... 
@flo_oni: i know! i refreshed like a maniac at various websites, trying to scrounge up SOMETHING.. but alas.  :((

myphim said: icesiren said: Our speculations were right! The article says that when

Maybe they decided that the ending shouldn't be too easy. It happens when they don't want to cater to the fans wishes all the time you know. So if you want Imja couple to have good ending, GM-NG will be the sacrifice. One win one lose. One unhappy couple and one happy couple.  /:)
Of course I would love to see both OTPs living happily ever after, but somehow it seem like a farfetch dream. [-(

lililovelilica said: I think most of the fans are waiting for our IMJA couple(lovebirds) happy neding more than GM and NK right?Sure....that's the way I feel...most of us love faith for CY and ES happinessPS:Awaiting for tomorrow is like an arrow in my heart,i can't wait that long...if there's door to monday please lead me there GOD!