Guest farstrep

@rrmski: Take care of yourself and get well soon!!

Another parody of Ki Chul. Poor guy, he'll never live to see the end of this:
207251475054156A1E4B84
source: blog.daum.net

More Eun Soo and Choi Young pictures:

1779083B505D4F6D0E5A8F

1572F83B505D4F6D137037

152F614D505D525E35CF79

1658384D505D525D165BE1

184BE74D505D525E20EB86

191C084B50696A441B2902

121FAA50505416B0111A05

1209854E505416662131B6
Source: blog.daum.net

Guest myphim

wisteria7 said:

notice:

Gone to Goryeo to speak with Lady Choi,have rice soup with the Manbo twins, see HotChoi and Choong Suk, and relax with some swordplay. I may even visit the Goryeo Women's Salon for a makeover with Heavenly Cosmetics.I plan to have fun by kicking DH and KC in the richard simmons.

Gillian one of the sleeping monsters on this forum,

Guest saladyum

myphim said: saladyum said: Auntie Mame said: Speaking of jealousy, I thought that KC was going to bust a gut as he looked upon CY massaging ES' hand as the paralysis set in again.   He looked from him to her and back to him again.  Then, he stormed out.  Of course, in his warped mind, he blamed all the touchy-feely as DH's fault. 

KC's thinking:  If DH hadn't poisoned her, then, CY wouldn't be rubbing his hands all over her hand!   Yikes, what other parts of her body did he rubbed!!!   Wooo, I'm going to get you, DH!  
=)) =))

Guest farstrep

It's adorable!!
16269448506BFBFC2F28BB

More parodies of Ki Chul:

143D964C506BFBFF29E0BE

122B9D4F506BFC01167F81

Creative fans present:
1936BA4A506BF90C333546

1910014F506BF91128715F

15718E4E506BF9132B389C

1713A348506BF92D3ABFA8

1546B54A506BF90C1FAA81

154EB34A506BF90E1770F4

137DCD4E506BF91318E777

Guest Camilaa

I also prefer what is shown in ep 16. It would definitely be too much if CY heard the half-truth, the confused ES. However, if you think about it, CY has been keeping it in also. You can think of that as self protecting or maybe that is how he is. I can see his reason he doesn't want to burden ES if she is going back to the heaven's world he doesn't want her thinking, he will be sad and lonely. At the same time, because the King's position is not stable yet, if he say ES is his woman, like when DH keep asking him. That would definitely put ES in much more danger.. although, lol aren't all the bad guys and everyone else already think they are a couple. However, although his actions say a lot, for girls maybe a little more (just say it) would work.. Then again at ES's state, she is getting more confuse with the past or future memories, and worrying about the people around her, especially CY. 
Gosh everyone makes me so worry in Faith.

Guest toychoi

O.C.K-DramaFan said: I also prefer what is show in ep 16. It would definitely be too much if CY heard the half-truth, the confused ES. However, if you think about it, CY has been keeping it in also. You can think of that as self protecting or maybe that is how he is. I can see his reason he doesn't want to burden ES if she is going back to the heaven's world he doesn't want her thinking, he will be sad and lonely. At the same time, because the King's position is not stable yet, if he say ES is his woman, like when DH keep asking him. That would definitely put ES in much more danger.. although, lol aren't all the bad guys and everyone else already think they are a couple. However, although his actions say a lot, for girls maybe a little more (just say it) would work.. Then again at ES's state, she is getting more confuse with the past or future memories, and worrying about the people around her, especially CY. 
Gosh everyone makes me so worry in Faith.

>:) THE REVENGE OF THE ABUSED >:)

Young-ah, this is the moment when your subordinates got the better of you :)) Such a long-term abuse couldn't go on without any repercussions forever  [-X  . I knew those countless kicks and slaps were going to bite you and here it is. And they managed to strike where it hurts you the most ;)) (by the way, is it a flicker of jealousy I see in your eyes =; ?) The revenge is indeed sweet for the Wudalchi :-bd \m/ =)) >:)

2175032_zpsc84fb589.gif2175053_zpsa030fa40.gif2175061_zps6c004c69.gif2175074_zps6b2d1789.gif

Why do you stand there dumbfounded?!! Do something or they'are going to steal her form you ~X( ;;) ?!! Young-ah, not that I underestimated your ability to beat them all up, however, a little advice - a far more effective solution would be if you would just undress yourself as well and I guarantee that she won't spare them another glance again ;;):D SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR :-w ??? START UNDRESSING >:/ !!!

Guest myphim

@briseis  =)) =)) Good one! Yes, that is jealousy rearing its ugly head in Choi Young. =)) =))  I'm proud of the Woodalchi, they have finally found the richard simmons in his armor. :))  I can foresee scene similar to this one in the future. If Choi Young mistreats them again, then they will all run to ES for treatments. This is what they call sweet vengeance.  :-bd

Gals! The wait is killing me! Monday feels so long away! It is only Wednesday! we have..5 more days to go! ahh!!!  ~X(
I am more confused on the time-travelling situation but, I think that from the quote of that diary, "earnestness will make a connection, only memories will make that moment come true" it is definitely talking about how ES must be able to remember in order to save 'that person'. Now, we all know 'that person' is CY. The voice over she had when she woke up..I don't know about you guys but to me, it sounded like a much older version of ES. Almost like her voice wasn't the same as the ES in this time period. Eh, maybe  I am stating the obvious already. We all know there is a link between the items that were kept by KC and the ES that is now in this time period. Where it came from..this is the part that still needs answers. But back to the quote, when i heard the word 'earnestness' i think of something along the lines of 'sincerity and honesty'. I think this term is usually associated with a will to have purpose. Hence, in order for ES to save CY or at least, a hint of saving him, she must be able to distinguish the sincerity she feels for CY. I think this is shown a bit during the drinking scene with JB but she, halfway through, cannot fully gather her feelings together. So, there is no memories that will make the connection. However, because she went to sleep with the thought of CY in her mind, she is able to have memories that makes the moment come true. Hence, all the words from the diary are the memories that are being connected to coming true. So, I think that for her to be able to save CY (and I dearly hope she does because at this time, I feel that she is too late since the letter stated that she should be reading the note with 'that person' and 'that person' was NOT present), she needed to be able to put all her of present memories together in order to make all the moments she was reading come true. Eh? Am i freaking confusing myself now? Wait. Let me rephrase that. What i meant was, in order for her to understand what the diary was saying, she needed to be fully aware of her sincerity and feelings toward CY and be willing to remember the memories she shared with CY to make the connection. So, I think that is what happened at the end. She was finally able to make the connection (she did, right?) and understand 'that person' is CY. 
What in the world did i write up there? Feels like I don't even know what the heck I am talking about =)) but nonetheless, those were the thoughts running through my mind regarding the diary's meaning. As for the time-travelling, I think i will confuse myself even more only. I can only hope that if CY is to be saved, ES will be able to do it in time. And in the process, these two will show their feelings even more. I am still praying and lurking for that EPIC KISS between these two. That will definitely seal the deal of their love. :D
But did u guys remember..that sly DH only gave half of the original note to ES..which freaking means..YES.. you guys guessed it??!! That the other half holds more revelation! man..DH makes me angry..X( Is the 'cook-out' still officially on? I want to take first dibbs on this one..
I am watching all the sweet scenes of our OTP to make up for all these thinking I have to do now. Too much thinking makes me feel like I have more than I should handle on my plate =)) but then again, this is Faith we are talking about. We are Team Faith..that team that tries to solve this damn jigsaw puzzle so that our OTP can have their sweet moments..and that kiss we are all still waiting for!
By the way, I remember in the article that stated about KHS's husband, there was a quote that he said even a slight hug wouldn't be able to suffice through him. But hey, we still freaking got a HUG from our OTP..and more than that, leaning on CY's shoulders..and sleeping on his shoulders..so, SO, what I want to say is..an EPIC KISS is coming our way, gals! Until then, lets keep on surviving until Monday..:D
*whoa, this must be the longest post I have posted yet on this thread =)) 
@briseis: Those cartoons of our OTP are so cute..!!! 
@myphim: Did I miss it again? What, you say? :D Shall I rephrase? Did I miss all those gifs of our OTP again? From episode 16 :D

Guest myphim

vangsweetie637 said:
By the way, I remember in the article that stated about KHS's husband, there was a quote that he said even a slight hug wouldn't be able to suffice through him. But hey, we still freaking got a HUG from our OTP..and more than that, leaning on CY's shoulders..and sleeping on his shoulders..so, SO, what I want to say is..an EPIC KISS is coming our way, gals! Until then, lets keep on surviving until Monday..:D
@myphim: Did I miss it again? What, you say? :D Shall I rephrase? Did I miss all those gifs of our OTP again? From episode 16 :D

Guest myphim

jerboa83 said: Hello! I'm new here on Soompi, but I've actually been lurking this thread for quite a while...
Have you noticed DH saying to ES something along the lines "Your lover stormed in scared like hell"? ^.^

OH DEAR!!! I get busy for just 12 hours and now I have to go through 20 or so pages!!!
You crazy Witches with a capital B!!!
Hahahaha.
I don't have a choice, though! I love all your crazy posts... 
Now, how do I respond first...
@Adnana, Indeed, Dramafever is weak, subs-wise. I go to Dramacrazy.net for quick relief and Darksmurfsubs for quality. They're usually 2 episodes late on the subbing.
@EVERYONE... I am so going to this Deok Heung cookfest. In my hula skirt and trusty fork to stab him with while he roasts on that spit.
I love how everyone is speculating on the third item... It really might be something electronic!
Who cares if the battery's dead. I think we keep forgetting... We have a walking, talking, smoking hot charger...
CHOI YOUNG has NWE GONG!!! ELECTRICITY!!! EUREKA!!!

1) The 3rd object: a camera, maybe? She could use CY as a human battery charger... :-D
2) Cosmetic stuff: GC would be ES's best client...3) Does ESs (1st, 2nd, 3rd?) always bring a supply of red hair dye with them when they bounce back and forth through time? What about tampons, hair-dryer, depilatory wax, nail polish, and... let's say... condoms?
4) Suggestion for CY: next time you travel to "Heaven", grab a SIG with lots of magazines... You'll find it useful. Or at least some warming patches to apply after duelling with GC...

myphim said:
vangsweetie637 said: