What the HECK!!!!
Writers!!! What have you done?!?!?!?!
Words cannot express how 
[spolier] disappointed I am at this episode! Is ES's voice over about the things that would happen "on that day" in the diary or are they memories? I'm so confused at the turn of the story!
If not for the CY/ES moments, I would call this episode a complete loss!

Guest Tinkiebell

erm, they want us to wait a week with that ending?? Dafuq?     :( 
But on a more positive note, Thanks ladies for the awesome recaps!     >:D<

Guest harushima

The ending gave me goosebumps. I didn't understand what they're saying but it gave me goosebumps. omg.
EDIT:I'm guessing she tried to go back and came to a different time instead and then she wrote that diary for the future. It's like a wibley-wobley loop that she tried to rewrite what happened and there... 

According to vingle the letter itself mention about how ES must prevent CY from get poisoned. Don't say they really put Dr. Jin time travelling concept in Faith :( Other dimension, other history :((

Guest myphim

@cikamoi  At least today there is many Noguk and Gongmin scenes for you to make a story out off. Even another Facebook wall. :D

Livestreaming stopped for me 15 minutes before the end :((

Total reversal - ES is the stalker now :)) But of course since she doesn't much experience with it she is easily caught by no other than the greatest stalker of them all :D

2012-10-02151912_zpsb6b5123d.jpg2012-10-02151917_zps9f3d4e20.jpg2012-10-02151925_zpsf2c0f771.jpg2012-10-02151938_zpsf8ef1328.jpg

ES, I think it would be easier to ask him to charge your phone ;)

2012-10-02152656_zpsfb1143e7.jpg2012-10-02152649_zpsc0fd9169.jpg

Guest poohie222

omg i can't wait 6days ooooh what's going on there i don't understand i want to watch again please someone post pull episode thanks. i'm waitng

1. I am so not satisfy how JIS died. Hello. That was too easy for him to died. It's like watching Iris seeing TOP died so easily after been beaten up. I knew they have changed the history the moment Duk Heung wanted the throne. That wasn't happen during year 1351. Duk Heung only appear during Shin Don year. 
2. Ohhh. GM and NG scene make me swoon. GM totally in love with NG again and again and again. Endless falling in love with NG :xIt's so worth of it I am more excited for episode 16 since two days ago. I know when they start to flee from palace, it will have a lot of their scene.
3. Deol Bae getting so many screening time. Maybe he wanted to make into my Woodalchi's Facebook #2 as main role ? :)) =))

Guest snowflake10

Thank you so much for your recaps :x. Can't wait to watch the episode. But now, we gotta wait again till next week ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Why torture us? :((

Guest xopo17

raindrops1 said:

Good morning everyone!

Again thank you for all the updates.  I joined late today :(

I have a question...so did ES get all of the antidote?  Is she safe from the poison?

Re "you can’t let him go on that day.. so eunsoo please hold on to that person" -
I think 'on that day' could mean the day when the portal opens. If she leaves she can never go back to the same time and lose the chance to tell Choi Young about her feelings to him.