laquetahodge said: @pooh77 ISWAK is better than Playful Kiss because they stuck closer to the manga which is why they also added a second season. TKA gets better, especially around episode 9. Those who have only seen PK don't realize there is an entire story line after they get married & it's more than her trying to become a nurse. I haven't finished the manga and I'm still working on the anime. I am hoping for a season 2 for Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo, episode 16 seemed kinda rushed. 

Daejung, don't look back me.
1..............2..................3 (he looks back)
Daejung, don't give me that stare.
1..................2.................3 (he stares at me.)
Daejung, don't cry in front of me.
1.............2...............3 (he cries)

Why can't you let me go? I find every reason to leave you but you try every mean to keep me. hmmmmmmmmmm........ my life is difficult. :(( :(( :(( :((  Kim Woo Bin, come and battle up with uri daejung to set me free plz.......... 1........2..............3........ seems he fails! urch...... it hurts.  =)) =)) =))

@hnin wintnaing absolutely yes, i watched in time with you too :)) do you know how can i download that drama? i watched that about 2years ago from my friend's dvd and i want to rewatch again now :D

Guest bashful

this drama is really good unfortunately it did not get much recognition...Love KHS and LMH...they had good chemistry.... currently skimming LMH in The Heirs...I like the female lead but unfortunately they lack chemistry and sparks...I shall rerun SG again...I never get tried of it...

I hope to see KHS again in another drama.

bashful said: this drama is really good unfortunately it did not get much recognition...Love KHS and LMH...they had good chemistry.... currently skimming LMH in The Heirs...I like the female lead but unfortunately they lack chemistry and sparks...I shall rerun SG again...I never get tried of it...

I hope to see KHS again in another drama.