It breaks my heart too @Maja :(( :(( :(( When Daejang said to his auntie "I'm waiting...I'm waiting...but's it's killing me...right now" I can feel his anguish and racing heart - very good acting MinHot!!!!! bravo :-bdI feel like crying with Daejang imageimageimageimage

Next Scene:

We see ES sleeping in some Inn, she is woken up by a sword on her neck, it’s EJ asking her who killed HSI. GC stops him and talks to ES. ES asks GC if she is a prisoner, GC says no. ES then ask if she will be permitted to leave, GC says no. ES you should not even ask those questions that is so lame obviously GC will never let you go! X( She asks why, GC says because they should go together to heaven. GC then tell her the 3rd relic is there.

Guest Gukja1430292028

When I initially saw this live, I was still actually surprised that Daejang said this to LC. :)I guess it shouldn't surprised LC since she witnessed the kisspirin. :))
Uri Daejang is such an emo. :DPoor Daejang...let give him a hug. >:D<

Guest bee_ipa

Annyeong  @LuvMinHo @sis @maja @awesomeduck @Hamkae @violetts @WutHmone @myphim @Gukja @Yuuni @kappy @farstrep @dr25 @Anomalous @mattie2012 @tvelove @jasy @azzurri @hayuinblue @filchiny @shengvang @mappyminho @vangsweetie637 @katymac @rrmski @pandaeve (I know yesterday would be happy) @jay9 @dakie @lynlily @buguz @minozlove @everyoneI miss you  allA day or two ago, I know that everyone is happy. It is long time to be happy.Ask everyone to keep healthy. The weather changes frequent.Bangkok weather is very hot, the sun is very strong.Jub Jub  :-* :-*

mattie2012 said:

ES is being shoved into a carriage.  Then she sees that the other person in there is Yangsa, GC's assistant.  YS gets closer to her as ES cringes  and with one of his hands gets her on the neck to render her unconscious.

Meanwhile, EJ reaches CY's room and finds HWS dead on the floor.  He breaks down and rages over her death and somehow an imaginary gust of wind seems to be blowing his gorgeous silver hair (must have been using the fan big time on him - for what I don't know - I guess for us to swoon over his lovely locks of hair?  Ha ha)

Guest farstrep

Hello, @bee_ipa! You finally made your rare appearance today! :-* :-* I'm very happy to know that you're fine. Take care of yourself.

Guest minozlove

@LuvMinHo: that scene, when he says: Hayima, don't do it,  Irewatched that million times, I love the passion behind the determination, don't deal with this monster, I will do it myself, omo, when he says that, it freezes me in my tracks completely :)

Guest Gukja1430292028

Thanks @farstrepMy memory like a fish forogt that myphim's puppy is my fellow member of the 'Memory Like a Fish' club. :))
@LuvMinHoGlad you had a wonderful trip. :)
LOL @WutHmone Why would you send your puppy to firelady for a sponge bath @myphim? :PIt would have been more relaxing if you had sent him to the spa where @Maja went to get a sponge bath. :))

Guest minozlove

@anomalous: I love that scene when they are in the market, and this lady figures out with her brother, sitting on the roof, that he is laughing so happily recently, isn't it amazing? I so love that scene

CY goes to the palace.  The king tells him that he has the borders searched and ordered checkpoints.

CY says that he knows that they are making their way to the portal to heaven and he knows the route.

The king poses this question to CY: if he recovers the high doctor, will he follow her to heaven?

CY questions the king, did he keep him here so he can hear the answer to that question?

No, the king says.  I was just trying to wait for news about her.  And I did want to hear the word yes from you, that you would stay behind.  I know how weary you have become of this land, so will you follow her?

CY answers:  I have already given you my answer.  I will not follow in my master's footsteps.  I have already returned, your Majesty.  So please assist me in recovering my woman as well.

Then CY bows to the king and leaves.