Guest myphim

sia3 said: @myphim
Did you screencap this on purpose? :))

This RS doesn't look very appetizing to me though

OMG. This is hideous!!! :o =)) =))

Guest guadi

I'm back. Sorry I had to skype someone real quick. 
@myphim - thanks for those RieslingHere are some makgeolli for you :D photo219405.jpg

@maja - Thanks for posting those fanmeet pictures :-* He looks healthier compared to when he was in LA. But I'm not digging the almost all-white outfit, especially those high waisted ankle pants. Plus, did I read it right that he wants to play a high school senior? :-S Hmmmm...high school senior = puppy love. Puppy love ---> chaste skinship ---> no succulent rice soup? Wahhhhh, I 100% oppose this idea. X( X( X(
@gukja - I will not make you cry. My brain usually shuts down around this time. In the words of Eun-soo, "don't worry, be happy." :D
@sia3 - the credits are amazing :-bd

Guest WutHmone

In Honor of Wudalchi Dolbae

Life is the most valuable object we possess,and when a man is willing to lay it down for his friends and country,it shows the utmost extent of love and loyalty.The ultimate sacrifice Dolbae has made is beyond any words.His courage,sacrifice and loyalty will not be forgotten.

Thank you,Dolbae! We salute you.

Dolbae%252520Tribute.gif

Guest Hanjae

@awesomeduck duck
What for? :)) And LOL why on earth is your duckbill found on King Choonhye's face? =))

@sia3
Omo! I'm sad - but not because I'm in tribute mood but because I FORGOT that it was Dol Bae's epic farewell scene! :)) I was concentrating too much on Daejang's sword.

~ Tribute for Dol Bae ~

Dol Bae.

You are probably the most martial art competent Wudalchi I've ever known in Faith (second to Choi Young).

Even though at the beginning you acted like an easy, flirtatious and cheeky man, but in the end; we saw through that cheeky exterior of yours and saw a brave, dedicated warrior who respects and loves his daejang; your offer to be his right hand man, to support Choi Young when he is physically unfit to be their leader.

Dol Bae.

Your death brought us great sadness and we, the Faithlings will surely miss that cheekiness of yours.

Hanjae said: @awesomeduck duck
What for? :)) And LOL why on earth is your duckbill found on King Choonhye's face? =))

@sia3
Omo! I'm sad - but not because I'm in tribute mood but because I FORGOT that it was Dol Bae's epic farewell scene! :)) I was concentrating too much on Daejang's sword.

Guest myphim

pandaeve said: All, I won't be a ble to join the last recap :'( but I have a quest, hopefully somebody will help me with the answer.

I think there are 8 days left before heaven's gate will be open. Then ES took the poison that nite, how come the door is already opeened in 2 days after that? (I consider the nite when ES was fighting the poison with high fever as day 1, and the nite spent with CY after the kidnap as day 2).

Oh well will check on ur reply later, chingu :)

Guest myphim

Gukja said: LOL and OMG @myphimYoung-ah is laughing at your infamous joke face you plastered on your ex. =))He wants to know why this man's face looks like an apple with Aunty Quack Quack @awesomeduck's bill. =))

Guest Gukja1430292028

Thank you Aunty Katy Cake @katymac >:D<Young-ah says hi back and here's a hug for you since he hasn't seen you in a long time. :Dimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDtcFIa0f8xR06MwCiwJZ

And yes, you can use the whole box. ;))I have plenty to go around if you need more. :D
LOL uri PTs @kappy @Hanjae @guadi I think it's in my best interest to be prepared regardless what you all say. Why, thank you for the makgeolli @guadi. :P
I'm emotionally all over the place, so let's drink shall we daejang @myphim @farstrep :DToday's is an exception as it is our finale after all. ;))
Gumbae!inSte0JaZKmhY.gif

Credit: owner

My Tribute to Dol Bae
You were brave today. You sacrificed not only for your Daejang but also for your wudalchi mates and the country. You understand how important Daejang was as the leader of Wudalchi and protector of Goryeo. We salute for you flirtatious behaviour, for your loyalty and bravery. We will forever remember you as one of the best Imja couple shipper and Wudalchi with the BEST ABSRest in peace - may there be heaps of beautiful women in heaven. 
dolbae1.jpg
dolbae3.jpg
joEO1U02Rtc2j.jpg
dolbae2.jpg
ScreenShot2013-03-13at121143AM_zpsd5dcbc
ikey89qjtUuoE.jpeg