Calling Imja! Imja! @Gukja: There is something I wanted to share with you. I shared it at the other portal too but now that this heaven is working again, I will share it here :P the other day, while I took my niece to buy some milk from my sister's school, we had this discussion :D--Me: Do you know that Auntie watches a drama call Faith?
Niece: Yea.
Me: Do you want to watch it with me?
Niece: No.
Me: You don't want to know who Choi Young is?
Niece: No.
Me: Why not?
Niece: Because I know you are my Auntie.
Me: Do you know that Auntie has a lot of friends who likes Faith and Choi Young?
Niece: Yea. I know. You are my Auntie.--
Soupy's Ladle :)) I don't think my niece will be the best choice as a partner with our Young-ah as the spokesperson for Faith =))

Guest Gukja1430292028

To all my pretty (this is his choice of word ;)) ) Aunties on Soupy from Young-ah :)@sia3 @myphim @WutHmone @Maja @awesomeduck daejang @vangsweetie637 @farstrep @Hanjae @Yuuni @minozlove @shengvang @LuvMinHo @azzurri @buguz @guadi @kappy @bee_ipa @dr25 @Anomalous @mattie2012 @tvelove @hayuinblue @rinoaclara @mappyminho @katymac @jasy @rrmski @pandaeve @jay9 @silverlode @jerboa83@lynlily @tigereyespeppy @berliansiahaan @dakie @violetts @pechumori @everyone 
He said he misses you all, so he wants to send you all hugs. :DHe's hugging you here...tumblr_lg2bbazJBz1qfex53o1_500.gif

Awh...and he said he wants to hold your hands. :x :x :x He said his teacher told him that you can hold hand with the people you love. :x :x He's holding your hands here... :Dtumblr_li7vkbX5u21qg85mno1_500.gif

Guest Hanjae

@katymac
Don't worry, it's been deleted/hidden already since enough of us flagged her for spam. :))

@vangsweetie637
I just read it; your niece sounds like the anti-Young-ah! =)) I suppose it'll fall to Young-ah to continue promoting Faith to the younger generation, LOL.

@sia3 @Maja @awesomeduck @Hanjae  @WutHmone @myphim @Gukja @guadi  @shengvang  @vangsweetie637 @katymac @pandaeve  @lynlily  @tigereyespeppy @bee_ipa
I have to leave town to visit my mum & dad, back tomorrow for recap. Bye, bye :-h
jH7PhnmwXlgke.jpg

@katymac - It's safe now LOL :)) you don't have to go to bed early anymore hahaha =))I'm drinking coffee at the moment @myphim - maybe later I will get some alcoholic drinks @vangsweetie637 - your niece sounds adorable :x@Gukja + young-ah - auntie quack quack duck misses you guys too *HUGS* duck-hugs.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg_VUh1Wtfw6Yw28fIhAD