Guest WutHmone

Hello @sia3, @myphim @Maja, @bee_ipa, @farstrep, @Hanjae, @LuvMinHo @awesomeduck, @Yuuni @buguz and our Soupy Ladle @Gukja

hi-and-hello-36-93366.gif

@sia3 : @LuvMinHo @myphim : Sorry,dears. I was flitting in and out all day but now I'm staying here for good.

@buguz : HI HI >:D<

It's been a while.Hope you're doing fine.
I've missed you. Here's the proof.I saved it from @myphim and @Anomalous  during ep 15 recap. :D:D

i8U32F3WMP44g.jpg

Guest Gukja1430292028

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ01ApfLOoG2IBVonwg4cL

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ09R9MNpVp2KbPBRCnNVQ
How's everyone? Hope you're all doing wonderful. :D
We missed you all yesterday. >:D<I had to pull an all nighter (yes..I made up this word), because one of our colleague's laptop crashed. :(She lost all the doc that was supposed to be delivered to the Client. So we all pulled together to help her out. Phew...all good. :D
What's going on? What did I miss? :D
OMG...the backpaddling :(

Guest Gukja1430292028

Hi Hi daejang @myphim :-hAwh you sent Imja off for dumpling again? ;))
Thanks @LuvMinHoI missed all my soupies too. >:D<
Tyler was mad at me, because today he sort of screamed at me in the car. :(He said 'Mommy, I didn't get to say hi to all my aunties on soupies." :))
Oh and @myphimYou will not believe what the tune and dance is for Tyler's song. =))You will all trip out. :))You want to take a guess? :DHe's very well known right now, and even modern Daejang mentioned his name at the Bench meet and greet event. Hilarious... =))

@myphimThat dumpling looks delicious , yum, yum, yum !:))
@WutHmoneSo, how long will you stay put here :)>-
@GukjaHow is Tyler today, send my regards to him.Tell him if he is good, Aunty HO HO will bake him cheese cake & chicken pie ;))

Gukja said: Hi Hi daejang @myphim :-hAwh you sent Imja off for dumpling again? ;))
Thanks @LuvMinHoI missed all my soupies too. >:D<
Tyler was mad at me, because today he sort of screamed at me in the car. :(He said 'Mommy, I didn't get to say hi to all my aunties on soupies." :))
Oh and @myphimYou will not believe what the tune and dance is for Tyler's song. =))You will all trip out. :))You want to take a guess? :DHe's very well known right now, and even modern Daejang mentioned his name at the Bench meet and greet event. Hilarious... =))

Guest Gukja1430292028

Oh did I miss @buguz again? :(Hi hi @buguz. We missed you. Come back soon please. :DBtw, Tyler said he will call you "bug". :))
Annyeong @WutHmone Your proof for @buguz is hilarious. :))
@LuvMinHoTyler said to tell aunty Ho Ho "No. I don't want cheesecake or chicken pie. I only want chicken and rice. :))"He goes "All the aunties always give me things I can't eat." :))
Awh...Tyler said to tell his aunties he love you all and Dr. Eun Soo :)). (so cute. :)images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ7Tl5YOF83eQmiLKmJUF
Oh and he wants me to give all his aunties a hug, so here. :Dimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgSYPABz5aY_BYEZwOTJl

Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @myphim
Yes. OMG OMG OMG....it was so hilarious seeing all the kids trying to do the "Gangnam Style' with all your names. =))They weren't expecting me, so they all shut down and Tyler goes 'stop stop stop" when I walked in. :))I heard some of your names. :))Well, I can't wait to hear the lyrics. Stay tuned. :D You'll know when I know. ;))
LOL @HanjaeI know. Seriously. That last post was all from him. :))He wouldn't let me get a word in. :P
Edit: @myphimI did hear them sang 'Oppa Gangnam Style' =))
Edit: Have a super yummy Pre NY lunch @LuvMinHo. :DSee you later. :-h

Guest Gukja1430292028

Hiya Amazing @Yunni aunty Unni Zoomi :-h
Tyler said thank you aunty Unni Zoomi. :PHe said 'Mommy, tell aunty Unni Zoomi to bring Geo and Bot when she comes over to play and don't forget to remind aunty Sailan, Kailan and aunty Ho Ho too." :)) Goodness, kids. :D  Btw, I will get my homework to you before I leave tonight okay. :)Should I send it to you via PM or just put it here in the thread?Let me know what works better. 

Gukja said: LOL @myphim
Yes. OMG OMG OMG....it was so hilarious seeing all the kids trying to do the "Gangnam Style' with all your names. =))They weren't expecting me, so they all shut down and Tyler goes 'stop stop stop" when I walked in. :))I heard some our your names. :))Well, I can't wait to hear the lyrics. Stay tuned. :D You'll know when I know. ;))
LOL @HanjaeI know. Seriously. That last post was all from him. :))He wouldn't let me get a word in. :P
Edit: @myphimI did hear them sang 'Oppa Gangnam Style' =))
Edit: Have a super yummy Pre NY lunch @LuvMinHo. :DSee you later. :-h

Guest WutHmone

Gukja said:
@LuvMinHoTyler said to tell aunty Ho Ho "No. I don't want cheesecake or chicken pie. I only want chicken and rice. :))"He goes "All the aunties always give me things I can't eat." :))
Awh...Tyler said to tell his aunties he love you all and Dr. Eun Soo :)). (so cute. :) ) Oh and he wants me to give all his aunties a hug, so here. :D

Guest Gukja1430292028

@sia3Are you done with your yummy dumplings? :DTyler wants to know if you're done being sick. ;))Told him I think she's much better. :)
@WutHmoneAwh Tyler said "Thank you aunty Woo I'm Home @WutHmone. It looks yummy and it doesn't have green vegetables like the one mommy makes me eat. " :))
@MajaTyler said 'Thank you aunty MJ (he always say your name very sweetly. ;))) for the hug, but tell General Choi Young not to hug my Dr. Eun Soo. I want to hug her. " :)) KIds..
Edit: Me too @myphimI will get you the lyrics as soon as he sits down and gives them to me.I told him all the aunties want to know. He goes 'tell them i'm not done yet. i already told you. no means no.' :))