• 2 weeks later...

Yogi, @Maja @guadi @prosperity @adlyn13 @Layali
Spoiler Alert re: GB

Wow. This is what all the fuss is about? The bed scene? Sit on the bed half naked = bed scene. :))
http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/9770658cgw1eqbenqy9iyg20c809bkjm.gif
http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/9770658cgw1eqbentfp6ig20c807y4qq.gif
http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/9770658cgw1eqbeoed1kyg20c807pqv5.gif
Well guadi, I finally saw your promised 'abs' in gif. ;))
Image source: as tagged (Take out with proper credit to OTHER THREADS!)

i3HneUMdPLEkU.gif
.... now Eun Soo is upset and is going to leave Daejang. :))

Guest guadi

@sia3 - I'm so sad the promised abs are not what they look like on screen!!! I apologize for misleading you :(( :(( :(
Seriously, what the heck!!!??? ~X( ~X( ~X( 
ibcyAXofjkWgcA.gif

• 2 months later...

I know that this thread is only used upon occasion, but this drama changed a lot for me... (I probably would have gone anyways, but). I ended up in Korea.... bought the two volumes of Faith that have been out, and today, I'm going to pay my respects to the real Choi Young.  If nothing else, this drama brought the realities of Goreyo to a lot of international fans.  My korean friends are amazed at how much history I know.  I blame that knowledge on saeguks like Faith, and other ones.  You can learn a lot about history... a lot about history.  I am so glad that she wrote it, and that LMH did such a great job.  Even if it is dramatized history, with time travel involved, I still have a soft spot for the man who died injustly.  So, I'm going to the gravesite.  And I will revel in the amazingness of it!  Until I return.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I just had to visit this page again. For some reason I am really missing Faith today even though I haven't watched it in a long time. Faith is my all time favorite drama. I so love my Imja couple. I really got addicted to Faith, hook, line ,and sinker... and i remain addicted to this day. I am going re-watch all my favorite Imja couple scenes for the umteenth time, I love this drama so much. LMH & KHS had the best chemistry ever both on screen and off screen. The sparks between them were flying everywhere. . 

Edited by weasle04_stv
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow i haven't been here for ages and man a lot of changes....... cant really like a post now.. that's sad... it's dying down i guess... miss watching this drama :D