Hello, @Everyone! Dear Faithlings, do you know that there's an ongoing S. Valentine's couple-shipping contest? Uri OTP should partecipate, too! Remember that ours is the longest k-drama discussion thread in Soompi's history!

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022197/round-1-the-introduction-shippers-paradise-valentine-s-day-contest/p1

LavelyShai said: KSH seems more perfect for his role as Do Min Joon, I honestly can't imagine any other actor playing him. LMH could pull it off, but some of the scenes I can't see it. In terms of actual emotions, I gotta go with KSH. I don't wanna lose my love for LMH, but Heirs kinda turned me off for a minute lol It's almost like he regressed a bit and lost whatever he learned. I think you're right @mattie2012, playing Kim Tan didn't require much for him so maybe that's why I prefer him in Faith because Choi Young actually challenged him. It takes work to play a stoic-like person takes some concentration. I hope he goes forward in the future with his drama choices. No more high school dramas with teenage love or angst. Adult romances are what he needs because he is good at it. I just realized i may sound too negative lol I still love LMH, just not his last drama :(

Hi to all the Faithlings out there!
I know I have been away for a long, long time, and as usual I have come to soompi for help from all those huge Faith-fans out there!
In order to write a small story i was wondering: when do you think Choi Young realized he was in love with ES?  I, as much as a watch the show can't seem to pinpoint the moment... I think he was always in love with her...
Thanks to all those who will and want to help!

@jerboa83
Can you please fix your post because you must have left a spoiler tag in there and now the format of this page has gone cuckoo. Thanks.

@deyhra
Faithlings have discussed this before and none of us can be sure in which episode (same for ES). It looks like somewhere episode 5-6 but in the novel it is as early as when they first met i.e. fated to be love at first sight.

@Layali
LOL, so you are another one that was captivated by hoodie daejang :))
I was still trying to figure out in ep1-2 whether I was watching a Korean sageuk or a Korean drama that is about the story of China :)) coz their costumes etc are so Chinese. I didn't know much about Korea or Korean history. I knew about Joseon then (coz I watched my first sageuk that year and it was Dr. Jin >> unfortunately) and never knew about Goryeo period. Then I was also trying to get used to curly hair daejang, but the moment he got stabbed in ep2, I'm hooked. Hehehe~ LMH does pain too well so there is no way I'm not going to keep on going :P

67JXL9k.jpg
cr as tagged

sia3 said:

@Layali
LOL, so you are another one that was captivated by hoodie daejang :))
I was still trying to figure out in ep1-2 whether I was watching a Korean sageuk or a Korean drama that is about the story of China :)) coz their costumes etc are so Chinese. I didn't know much about Korea or Korean history. I knew about Joseon then (coz I watched my first sageuk that year and it was Dr. Jin >> unfortunately) and never knew about Goryeo period. Then I was also trying to get used to curly hair daejang, but the moment he got stabbed in ep2, I'm hooked. Hehehe~ LMH does pain too well so there is no way I'm not going to keep on going :P

@Layali
Hahaha anatomy class. Yes yes. So do you remember your score? :))
LMH's fantastic performance for CH is the reason why I checked out Faith and enjoyed it.
I like the backstory of daejang in E04, Choi Min Soo and Lee Min Ho's acting were very good.
But I was bored out E05 and luckily E06 we got the forest scene between imja couple & that's when things got interesting.
However, I probably only started swooning properly around E09 when he changed hairstyle.
I'm pretty sure you know how much @WutHmone and I loveeeeee headband daejang to bits :D

Since Faith I've seen other sageuk now, as in no longer has no interest in sageuk like I used to.
I've probably seen Josen period the most still (i.e. MoonSun and we do have a bit of Joseon in YWCFTS).
But I think I like Goryeo period the most in terms of costume, i.e. if Faith's costumes are truly based on real Goryeo costume.
I no longer am sure because of Empress Ki (>> they totally jumble up the dynasties costume for China, sigh).

P.S. Curly GJP is still a no for me but curly daejang isn't as bad especially in E07 when he was rained on so his hair got wet :x
Vmyw7W8.jpg
He's actually pretty attractive in the forest scene, convo with ES at night too. :P

rrax3Ga.jpg

@sia3 my score?oooh  I'm  pleading the fifth on that one  embarrassed.gifYes I remember feeling my head lolling to the sides due to sheer amount of nodding I'd had to endure everytime I read a post.Too bad back then  I couldn't log in through my phone and went about merely lurking and didn't stamp all sorts of awesome Lols.For me Faith was all sorts of swoonfest and drool-gala and I found myself floating about in all types of fluffy while clouds  including the stratosphere like never before.About the hairstyles,I loved absolutely all and Every.Single.One.Of.Them.  love-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

headband daejang was such feast to the eyes... esp wandering ones like mine

Za33Kon.jpg
but without headband to me he seemed so amatory..I found my mind in the gutters everytime.
ZttYFJV.jpg
and ofcourse what lay hidden beneath that hoodie.. the pony tailed curly hairdo...Loooved it ...deliciously livid daejangcX6QuLI.jpg

I watched BOF around March 2012 and developed an instant aversion to the lead guy's hairdo and did not finish the drama.That was my initial impression of my eternal bias. what-smiley-emoticon.gifOjakgyo Brothers was my gateway drama and naturally I took to watching Joo Won starring dramas.And oh when I watched Epi 1 of Faith,I didn't know it was LMH.It was only after epi 2 had ended I went about searching up everything about Faith and learnt the lead actor was in BOF too  confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif and tried racking my memory as to which of the F4 it could be and OMG it was the ugliest one! double whammy you think? open-mouth-surprised-smiley-emoticon.pngAfter episode 6 I found myself worrying about the characters in Faith and that only means I have begun investing my emotions into the story.
Patience being never one of my fortes,the wait for new episodes to air seemed unimaginable and I resorted to checking out his other dramas and once again the bombshells began raining down...Finished PT in 3 days cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emoticon.gif and then came City Hunter......I.Do.Not.Know.Where.To.Begin dancing-with-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif    freaking-out-smiley-emoticon.pngthe  superb acting , the gorgeousness,the agile movements and soon I began cursing  people around me watching kdramas WHY WHY they conveniently forgot to suggest the dramas that every kdrama watching person needs to watch?

Guest filchiny

I just noticed that in this scene, the makeup department didn't do a good job with ES makeup! why does she look like she has a mustache here?! :-O
1889212-J1OOFYP.jpg

Guest filchiny

When I first saw Faith I was :)) and happy when I saw ES & CY wanted posters because if the assassins based their search on those pics, they will NEVER find them since it looked nothing like them! :))
1889214-707NKU1.png
1889215-7Y8CMYO.png

sia3 said: @Layali
Hahaha anatomy class. Yes yes. So do you remember your score? :))
LMH's fantastic performance for CH is the reason why I checked out Faith and enjoyed it.
I like the backstory of daejang in E04, Choi Min Soo and Lee Min Ho's acting were very good.
But I was bored out E05 and luckily E06 we got the forest scene between imja couple & that's when things got interesting.
However, I probably only started swooning properly around E09 when he changed hairstyle.
I'm pretty sure you know how much @WutHmone and I loveeeeee headband daejang to bits :D

Since Faith I've seen other sageuk now, as in no longer has no interest in sageuk like I used to.
I've probably seen Josen period the most still (i.e. MoonSun and we do have a bit of Joseon in YWCFTS).
But I think I like Goryeo period the most in terms of costume, i.e. if Faith's costumes are truly based on real Goryeo costume.
I no longer am sure because of Empress Ki (>> they totally jumble up the dynasties costume for China, sigh).

P.S. Curly GJP is still a no for me but curly daejang isn't as bad especially in E07 when he was rained on so his hair got wet :x
Vmyw7W8.jpg
He's actually pretty attractive in the forest scene, convo with ES at night too. :P

rrax3Ga.jpg

@mattie2012

Hello !...long time no see ;-)

Hope you are having a great time and doing well. Missed you, hugs !

Lol, those Anatomy class was fun and i think my score was the same as you :-P

Prof V where are you, we love attending your class :-)

Guest HenrietaG

Hello all... I have little problem with OST from Faith, maybe someone can help me? ^_^
I was watching drama Faith last year and I loved music there so I downloaded OST. After re-watching it I realized that in 1st to 3rd episodes there are songs which are not included in OST and aren't in later episodes (for example song in 2nd episode, 39:10). I wonder if anyone knows if there there is some special soundtrack or know names of these song? I really loved it I'd like to download them :o I googled a lot and found lists with songs in drama, but I have all of them in pc... so I can't even find names of those songs...Thanks in advance :)

HenrietaG said: Hello all... I have little problem with OST from Faith, maybe someone can help me? ^_^
I was watching drama Faith last year and I loved music there so I downloaded OST. After re-watching it I realized that in 1st to 3rd episodes there are songs which are not included in OST and aren't in later episodes (for example song in 2nd episode, 39:10). I wonder if anyone knows if there there is some special soundtrack or know names of these song? I really loved it I'd like to download them :o I googled a lot and found lists with songs in drama, but I have all of them in pc... so I can't even find names of those songs...Thanks in advance :)

I dunno why I always think LMH as daejung is the best and always runs in my memory. He is a good actor but Kim Tan's character doesn't suit him. He can do much more than Kim Tan's character asks him to act. Dunno why I hate this Kim Tan's character. Perhaps, I fall for the wrong guy in that drama. Heir is the worse nightmare for me. I have to rewatch Faith time and time again to remember daejung's spirit while following Heir on air. :( I wanna see him pairing up with this noona again. Ottokay... I miss imja couple.