Guest Anomalous

iiuVoQ0meTqhS.jpg

ES and her love for food is priceless. =))  I do wonder how she survives that one year in Goryeo without Choi Young by her side.

I think her love for CY kept her alive instead of food hence the fact at the end of ep 24 when she returns and she tells the lady at the inn to give her whatever to satiate her hunger

food had no meaning CY did

Guest Anomalous

ibpsEIlzXUmBsH.jpg

I wish to see a similar scene in the future when they are married, I want to see them fighting over wine and food. ES will always win of course. :P

Guest Anomalous

@adlyn13   To answer your earlier question, I think Gi Cheol does know about the prince illness, and he just want to test ES's skill and see if she's really the heaven healer. Of course it's also a trap for Choi Young. That's why he's killing two birds with one stone.

ibJjn4PngrmD.jpg

iWy17KfGJ3Ruk.jpg

30j1b1g.png

Right there, Daejang is thinking: "Aish, I should have never told her I loved her." hahahaha 

And only Eun Soo could come up with a story involving the Mafia :))

EDIT: And look at Explosive hairstyle boy, laughing at Eun Soo annoying Daejang. He loves the fact that there's a woman who makes his Daejang uncomfortable haha

adlyn13

wrote:

»

hmm still confused on why GC chose the young king as a patient for ES to treat I know it was to trap CY somehow , but did GC know the young kings sickness beforehand and knew that ES wouldn't be able to treat him or was it throwing the dice and betting blindly

:-?:-?

Guest Anomalous

ibsn732GvyeY4T.jpg

@violetts   His aunt description of Choi Young and his childhood from the novel don't seem to match up. Is Choi Young a quiet child or a bright and clever one?

Guest Anomalous

iGLAlPm6RJri9.jpg

i3uSg2AayB7MN.jpg

Definitely my favorite scene in this episode, there's so much to enjoy and laugh here, and it is filmed beautifully with all the trees surrounding them. This forest scene is absolutely beautiful.

@Anomalous His aunt description is accurate. He can be bright, clever and be quiet all at once. I don't see how you think this doesn't match up?  :-??
I mean, come to think of it, he is quiet, but once you truly get to know him (and I believe his Aunt truly does), he is mischievous.
----
fciobd.png

Oh Choi Young, my dear boy.... It's only the beginning. 
That woman is going to put you through hell and back :))
Sowwyyy
tumblr_mkdyarWTsv1rj1b07o3_250_zps0f7148

Guest Anomalous

ib0vivCCZHx2bA.jpg

ib1oRJbL3i8ufn.jpg

This part is ROFL. =))  No wonder Daeman is enjoying himself so much in the background. His Daejang cannot look the High Physician in the eyes. ;))  Probably this is the first time he sees his Daejang being so shy in front of a lady. :P  Why is Choi Young avoiding ES's eyes anyway?

Anomalous said:This part is ROFL. =))  No wonder Daeman is enjoying himself so much in the background. His Daejang cannot look the High Physician in the eyes. ;))  Probably this is the first time he sees his Daejang being so shy in front of a lady. :P  Why is Choi Young avoiding ES's eyes anyway?

Guest Anomalous

violetts said: @Anomalous His aunt description is accurate. He can be bright, clever and be quiet all at once. I don't see how you think this doesn't match up?  :-??
I mean, come to think of it, he is quiet, but once you truly get to know him (and I believe his Aunt truly does), he is mischievous.
----