@snowflake10 - waves* and virtual hug to my aussie faithling!! lol I've just managed to convince a friend to start liking kpop music - she's obsessed with Big Bang/TOP now but not kdrama just yet. Just wait till give her the Faith videos lol :) Fingers crossed that they will start coming to Australia more often - last time Song Joong Ki came to Australia (Melbourne) for an advert I think. Yes let's go and stalk LMH and several others on my list in OPPA heaven :) but not sasaeng style @Chrissyllee thanks for the update - I'm fine with a delay as long as they air the episode :) @Bambiina bad mommy bad lol - tell her when she grows up she will soon understand 

marrsq said:
just coz of ONE LOOK u want to suffer through 9 months of throwing up, farting at ungodly hours, mood swings, bloated legs, breathlessness and 16 hours of LABOR?....OK ...I AM GAME....lets do it DAEJANG !!!!!!!..... =))

@myphim *coward*....hahahahahaaaaaaa...but the "PROCESS" is well worth it..don't you think so? 
@snowflake10 *yikes* mini woodalchies...wonder if they will come out with sword and headband already in hand and on the forehead?...hahahaha 
FOR GODSAKE...THIS IS THE MODERN WORLD...who gives birth for 16 hours anymore...?..its all over and done with within a few hours...and PLUS you don't feel a thing with all the drugs they feed you...you can POP out 10 woodalchies while watching your next FAV K DRAMA =)) =)) =)) \:D/

Guest snowflake10

@awesomeduck: ohhh talking about OPPA HEAVEN =P~ =P~ =P~. I have a list too :)). Just thinking about it makes me feel... so tempted yet overwhelmed =)). Hopefully I'll be able to travel to Korea next year or in 2 years. Ehhhh of course no sasaeng style :)>-

Guest snowflake10

marrsq said: @myphim *coward*....hahahahahaaaaaaa...but the "PROCESS" is well worth it..don't you think so? 
@snowflake10 *yikes* mini woodalchies...wonder if they will come out with sword and headband already in hand and on the forehead?...hahahaha 
FOR GODSAKE...THIS IS THE MODERN WORLD...who gives birth for 16 hours anymore...?..its all over and done with within a few hours...and PLUS you don't feel a thing with all the drugs they feed you...you can POP out 10 woodalchies while watching your next FAV K DRAMA =)) =)) =)) \:D/

Ha ha if just by looking n smiling Daejang cam make someone pregnant then the ladies in the all sorts of heaven will be pregnant n delivering little cute baby Woodalchi in June 2013.

@bambina. Ur daughter sound like mine. My son said im stalking a young innocent man when I took photos of LMH N KHS of the TV.

I embarrased myself yesterday when I met my friends in a wedding n wanted to show my family photos.. I have to sieve through Faith screen caps... *blush* ppl will say *makcik tak sedar diri*

snowflake10 said: marrsq said: @myphim *coward*....hahahahahaaaaaaa...but the "PROCESS" is well worth it..don't you think so? 

myphim said: dhyla said: Haha! You guys are so funny! It's not only you who are on the gutter. We lurkers are being pulled too. In fact, i'm there hanging right now.

I cant imagine how choi young can sleep in his room. There's not even a bed. It was just pure hard wood thing *i dont know what it's called*. If only ES can introduce him to her bed (the modern bed)..

I wish there will be throat clearing scenes like that in CH when he saw PMY in his kitchen wearing only a white long sleeve shirt.. You guys remember that? Before the sofa almost-kiss..

Guest snowflake10

@flo_oni: how could you call that "violate"? Like you didn't want to violate him ;)) ;)) ;))
@nysya: I wonder what you responded to your son's question "are you stalking a young innocent man". Hahahaha. Smart boy and great question!

guadi said: Guess what I've been doing this weekend? Re-watching Faith  :D
So with four episodes left and we still have some major conflicts to be resolved, I've been thinking of possible satisfying endings and I can't come up with a clear winner. 
What would constitute an ending to be remembered and loved by us viewers? 
Some major questions:
1) What is the end journey for our beloved Eun-soo and Young?

A) Eun-soo stays with Young in the past and helps him become a legendary warrior. 

So, here we are talking about CY impragnatable (is that even a word??) glance, and all I want to see is actions.... not just stare....and toward ES. All I want is for him to continue the hubba-hubba move he started at the end of episode 20.... can a girl dream ?  \m/

Guest snowflake10

myphim said: snowflake10 said: marrsq said: @myphim *coward*....hahahahahaaaaaaa...but the "PROCESS" is well worth it..don't you think so? 

Maja said: Sorry to cut your post I'm still thinking about what will happen to GM and NG... but for CY and ES

E) No idea.  ES goes back to 2012 recovers from poison... researched thoroughly for the computation of opening of "heaven's door" and found she made a mistake in the calculations because she had no calculator and would only need to wait a year to go back to Goryeo/Daejang ;) [-O< ;))  at least that is what I'm wishing would happen please, chaebal, I beg you
[-O< [-O< [-O< writer-nim make it happen ....

:D

MICHEOSSUH ALL OF YOU...PABOS...LOL!!!
I rather just have LMH look at me non stop...just the 2 of US....eye to eye...skinship galore.....necking....caressing...aishhhhhh...PERVERT AHJUMMA ON THE LOOSE....   8-} =P~ :-* >:D<

Guest snowflake10

99 said: Ok, refresh my memory. Where is the box with the third item from Hwata? it should be in the palace, right? or did DH take it with him?