Guest snowflake10

flo_oni said:
@myphim. If I agree to sacrifice my virtue and bring *choke choke* GC to *choke choke* heaven, will you guys let me be the one to tell CY about the CPR kiss?!?!!?

@vangsweetie637 
Yeah, figuring out time-travel thing is a headache for me. I was reading some possible theories at Dramabeans and I think a few of my brain cells died from just reading those comments. Time paradox, branching theory, quantum mechanics, what!!!??? 
There's a likelihood that Faith is not airing because of baseball?? Why? :(( Do people still watch baseball? That's like watching paint dry. 
Dear drama god, please let me have my Faith fix this Monday and Tuesday [-O<
P.s. I'm so new to soompi, is there an instruction on how to use this forum? So clueless, help :D

guadi said:
Some major questions:
1) What is the end journey for our beloved Eun-soo and Young?

A) Eun-soo stays with Young in the past and helps him become a legendary warrior. 

guadi said: @vangsweetie637 
Yeah, figuring out time-travel thing is a headache for me. I was reading some possible theories at Dramabeans and I think a few of my brain cells died from just reading those comments. Time paradox, branching theory, quantum mechanics, what!!!??? 
There's a likelihood that Faith is not airing because of baseball?? Why? :(( Do people still watch baseball? That's like watching paint dry. 
P.s. I'm so new to soompi, is there an instruction on how to use this forum? So clueless, help :D

guadi said: @vangsweetie637 

@bambina

I totally agree with you that the stations should be thankful to the subbers becos they are the one that make ppl like us became kdrama addict. Not all country has KBS world or like us pay more for ONE HD. But then again whats the point of watching it since its already past and who want to talk about old episodes.

The backbone of the Hallyu/kdrama/kpop waves are the subbers n recappers n translators.. without them Korean artist/drama will stay in Korea only

Just done browsing quickly through previous pages, I see a lot of discussions on when ES and CY started falling for each other. For me, the moment I noticed a connection was in Ep. 2 when CY went to rescue ES from KC's kidnapper. He lifted her and gave a little smile then took her to the portal. Don't know if he started to develop feeling for her right then and there, but I was sold on these two people. So hot  :x

Bambiina

said: Wave to @LuvMinHo... hehe.. this time I beat you..

marrsq

said:@tinkiebell I am one of the most hardcore romantic person around here and I still am holding out that they both fell in love at FIRST SIGHT ...they might not know it but their

RED STRING OF FATE

was so strong that DAEJANG CY's feet just flew from the portal to the COEX and straight into that lecture hall where ES was. Not at one moment did he hesitated or changed course when he went looking for HIGH DOCTOR...it was like his heart and soul carve out the path that he should take. A path that finally ended when he met his destiny and a heart that quivers for the first time in more than 7 years after his eyes laid upon the beautiful ES. 

However as there is more pressing issues at that moment, their feelings was of course pushed way to the back seat. But if you think about it, they were very much into each other even from the beginning. Of course nobody was going to admit it, but the tenderness and a budding feeling of something akin to love was definitely blossoming. Perhaps masked by fear, worry,responsibility or just pure bafflement both stuck to each other through out their ordeal. The first time ES was kidnap by those thugs and held a knife to her throat, I thought DAEJANG was going to rip the man's heart out and have it for lunch. I thought Daejang was going to crumble right there when ES pitifully look at him with tears running down her face. 

One knows the true nature of someone else in times of crisis...I think both knew what each was made of frm the start, both was able to read each other the moment they both landed together. Through all these hardships their feelings grew. From a first sight love to something so strong and deep, both can end each other's sentences and read each other's mind. Unshakable FAITH that grew from loving and believing in each other. 

However, your analysis of their love story is definitely SPOT ON...when Daejang adn ES realize that they fell in love so hard and the significant of those moments in their life. Great analysis.

Of course one of the biggest milestone in their relationship was when ES lay down her own life to stop CY frm killing himself with GC. When she scolded him and with tears in her eyes she said...'you know how it feels for those that is left behind'...that is an indirect confession frm ES and CY responded in kind when he said he will never throw away his life carelessly ever again. CY was a man finally with something to live for...knowing that ES cares for him, he tells her don't cry for him anymore coz he will do his best to make her happy...with him. 

hehehehe...I'm just an Ahjumma that reads to many romance book....I think by head is corrupted....seeing things that is not there....LOL =))

PEACE...ITS SUNDAY where I am...MONDAY..PALLI, PALLI,PALLI!!!

@bambiina WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? NO FAITH ON MONDAY? WHY..WHY...WHY...WHY..WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! CHINCA? REALLY? U PULLING MY LEGS?
awwwwww...thank you so much chingu...my fellow comrade in arms of the AHJUMMA BRIGADE... and we are neighbors to....you know I am a fan of your posts...AWESOMENESS!!...eeerrrr who else is in this AHJUMMA BRIGADE? should we ask URI DAEJANG CY to "LEAD US ON"?...  =))
My children are way neglected when I am so much into a drama like FAITH...they just fend for themselves.....and they are just 5 & 2...hehehehe ( do not call the police on me ...PLEASE...LOL)  =))

@marrsq false alarm ahaksss... hehehe... thanks to @chrissyllee 
Well, I think I have used up my post quota... hehehe.... and the meat/chicken which my dear hubby bought need to be cooked.. my daughter asking me.. mom what's for lunch? I said Have Faith.... I'll cook.. heeeee
She said - Mom... you are not at the faith thread again.. R U Mom .... get off the forum Mom...
Daughter reprimanding a mother not to go online..... owh the world turning upside down...
Blame it on Faith.......
Ja'

for nowwwwwwwww

Hahahaah. @marrsq.... Getting pregnant by CY is not my choice... 
He's much too potent for his own good. He'll get anyone pregnant just by looking straight into her eyes. 
WORD OF ADVICE: DO NOT LOOK INTO myphim's gif from above posts. DANGER. RISK OF PREGNANCY.
ES can't get pregnant anymore, because she already is!!! Hahahaha. From episode 1, at Heaven's gate, when he promised on his life that he'd bring her back.

flo_oni said: MYPHIM!!! I THINK I JUST GOT PREGNANT!!! He is looking right AT ME!!! 
You amazing, sweet and naughty Faithling! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
@Ayu-kun, @Tinkiebell, and @snowflake10. It's morning now and I think I lost my mind for a minute there when I said I'd sacrifidce myself. The sun is up and so is my consciousness. 
I'll let the rumor mill tell Daejang-nim about the CPR kiss... Let the natural course of the story flow. If I were to go tell Daejang-nim, snowflake10 is right, I night be tempted to demonstrate what I mean about a CPR kiss... I cannot do that to ES. Hahaha.
@briseis. Another wonderful what-if post... When CY was tying the bundle, I wonder if HE was wondering about tying ES up for other reasons... *wink wink*