harushima said: I don't think they will pull a Dr. Jin trick here. OH PLEASE. HELL NO.

It's Eun Soo's writing so I assume that it was written by the future Eun Soo. Those things happened before and she can't do something about it. It might be that she was forced to go back to her own time or she willingly went back to her time to save CY or something else and then she tried to go back but arrived in a different time instead. Realizing that, she wrote a diary to her future self telling her, giving her a warning, to try and stop what might happen to that person... to that important person in her life.
It might also be that it happened before but she didn't get to stop it and went back again.. y'know? Like a loop... maybe that explains Eun-Soo's dream of CY lying on the ground. SHe had that kind of dream because it happened to her before... or many times before... like a loop.
It's like a wibley-wobley complicated stuff that's hard to explain but yeah... It might be possible too, right? (OH! The whovian fangirl in me is being awakened. I can't stop thinking about the scenes where ES had those kind of dreams and then the diary...)

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

harushima

wrote:

»

harushima

wrote:

»

I don't think they will pull a Dr. Jin trick here. OH PLEASE. HELL NO.<br />

<br />

It's Eun Soo's writing so I assume that it was written by the future Eun Soo. Those things happened before and she can't do something about it. It might be that she was forced to go back to her own time or she willingly went back to her time to save CY or something else and then she tried to go back but arrived in a different time instead. Realizing that, she wrote a diary to her future self telling her, giving her a warning, to try and stop what might happen to that person... to that important person in her life.<br />

It might also be that it happened before but she didn't get to stop it and went back again.. y'know? Like a loop... maybe that explains Eun-Soo's dream of CY lying on the ground. SHe had that kind of dream because it happened to her before... or many times before... like a loop.<br />

It's like a wibley-wobley complicated stuff that's hard to explain but yeah... It might be possible too, right? (OH! The whovian fangirl in me is being awakened. I can't stop thinking about the scenes where ES had those kind of dreams and then the diary...)

Guest farstrep

Some pictures:

201210021401041410_1.jpg
source: article.joinsmsn.com

Finally!! He actually asks her to relate her nightmare to him. Hasn't Eun Soo been asking him questions all the time, hoping that he would share his plans with her? Now perhaps he would know what it feels like when his beloved doesn't want to share. Sigh!
164EF846506AFCA312531C

1655C046506AFCA40BD485

16756D3B506AFE6D109A6E

1902513B506AFE6E03AC5D

165AB83B506AFE6E2B6BD3

This has got to be one of the highlights of the week!! :) She says it's cold and he puts his arm around her willingly to provide her with the much needed warmth.
20115338506AFF4419DF02

The serious husband and the "teasing" wife. This is one scene where I find Choi Young at his most unromantic. Why doesn't he just acquiesce when Eun Soo says that he'll have to carry her if she falls asleep? Why does he reject the notion of him going to Gangnam immediately when Eun Soo mentions it? Such a downer.
13017838506AFF4B2EEF9C

13722E35506B00061B7C6D

195C7935506B000A33DE0D

Love this shot!!!! He looks so torn and sad.
1863BA3B506B003F2B6B29

This is an unexpected move from Eun Soo and looks a tad awkward and abrupt. But it's cute to frame him in this way.
20412C46506AFCA522B855

Is something bad going to happen to him? Can Eun Soo stop him in time from courting his death?
1355FE3E506AF8BB2EC16A

1871D03E506AF8C10CA623
source: blog.daum.net

The King and Queen:

196EC847506AA81F1B189B

20520E4F506AAA580F0A8E
source: tistory.com

Woodalchi and Choi Young:

18562E4C506B027B155C07

1156B84C506B027C14163D

19664C4C506B027E032D2D
source: blog.daum.net

Guest myphim

icesiren said: i'm still waiting to d/l the raw to watch, but ppl at dcinside think that the scholars are being used by the Unholy Alliance. I'm hoping that's the case, anyway, otherwise the list for mass skinning just got longer by like at least 10 people. 

Guest farstrep

@myphim: Isn't Deok Heung the acting King for now because the King is not present in the palace? The King's still officially the King.