Guest didilovebi

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rivanaraja

When Menhyuk left yewon told him goodbye

Why did not you do that, too, g.na

John was really nice with g.na  did not hurt her feelings, but the heart of John was the king of Leona

Why all this hatred Jong hoon

Menhyuk play Jiwne feelings and yewon, why not under attack

As far i concern, despite liking this show.. it's better for people not to invest their feeling on the show too much since it's only a show for 4D3N. Some people may disagree with others, it's inevitable but people have different opinion and for sure none of us know what's really happened behind the scene. Then again, the idols don't have problem interacting with others after the show therefore us as a viewer should do the same too.
 The show might be different than S1 but you can't really expect the same thing to happen, the same with JH need to act like Junsu but they're both different people. I just find the 2nd season isn't fun as S1 but not everything has to be happy all the time, it's more real and you can see them throwing their image for the show. Imo, i doubt JH even care about anti considering FTI don't really care much about their image and tend to be very blunt and some people are not used to see idols behaving like that. 

Guest xbeybidollx

i think those who hated season2 are those dont like sad ending and want a fairytale happy ending.. a scripted show and not real? seriously anything can happen if a show is based on real feelings.. i eatched season 1 ive seen how faked the couples i mean just to show audience all the good sides n wanted the show to edit almost since in some previous news the idols requested it but here maybe jonghoon just told the producers just show everything what will mke it so real or maybe he says do what u think is better for the show.. others are very careful with actions bcoz its infront of camera isnt it too fake.? if aLl good n we dont see behind the true personality of an idol? dont we always see in dramas how an actress caN be so richard simmons when off caM but so daMn angelic infront of the camera? oh gosh i guess most of us want them as puppts to just act to please us our desires like idols should not have girlfriends bcoz fangirls will get mad at them bcoz they want the idols for themselves but reality even we fantasize them it wont happen. im totally not happy with ending but lets face it this not a drama its variety / reality show.

Guest xbeybidollx

Oh one more thing Minhyuk is such a smooth player ... in Yewon date he asks her to fix his hair.... and to Jiwon date he also asks her to fix his hair.. he is so into skinship even he tried to capture picture with Jiwon both lying in the grass? woahh! and u can see how Minhyi, just randomly touches Eunyong head hair.. he is such a guy who loves to do skinship with all the girls in the house well except to his nuna Gna but jonghoon only tries to do skinship with only one person and some previous comments he is way too fast... how do u think about Minhyuk being so being so touchy with the girls? ;) that if Eunyong has a secret crush on Minhyuk she too can be mislead that he is also might be interested with her .. he will either touch the arm or make cute gestures infront of girls or like to tease them how he teases Yewon in the bus that he suddenly almost sit beside Yewon just to shock her or flutter her but he sits beside Jiwon. This young boy knows how to smoothly catch womens attention very tricky move especially the 'can u help fix my hair'? ;) Even the boys Kevin and N almost everybody like Eunyong also Gna got mislead by Minhyuk actions that he will choose Jiwon in the end?see? my point?Maybe Jonghoon is the most vocal one to blurt everything when he sees this dang young boy wants all the girls to himself hehe..

wow, what a shocking ending to season 2! i was hoping
for a good ending but i guess it prove that you need more then 4days and 3night to
fall in love with someone! the ending was super sad for everyone i think
everyone see it differently!! what a unhappy ending

Guest temperateclimate

After choosing Min-Hyuk for her final selection

Ye-Won: I'm still confused even now ... When I saw that the two of them remained standing in front of me ... rather than analyzing the situation and thinking "What will happen if I choose this person? What will happen if I choose that person?" ... I don't know  ... I just [unconsciously] walked to Min-Hyuk. I thought of the times during our dates ... whenever I laughed, that laughter was truly genuine, it came from the bottom of my heart.  

-------------

After being selected by Ye-Won as her final choice

Min-Hyuk: I just went with my feelings when making my decision. After [the production staff finished counting to] 10 seconds, my feet wouldn't budge. Even though my words were ambiguous and unclear during the interviews, when it was time to make that difficult decision, I thought of my initial feelings.

Min-Hyuk: (To Ye-Won) Thank you for choosing me. It was really enjoyable and fun. Thanks.

-----------

The production team doesn't miss the opportunity to ask Eun-Young, The Goddess of Interviews, :D  (this is the moniker that N bestowed upon her after learning about her tendency to be refreshingly hilarious during solo interviews from the staff), what she thinks about the newly formed Ye-Won + Min-Hyuk couple.

Writer: Will this couple progress smoothly?

Eun-Young: No, they won't. I can guarantee that. :))

Writer: How long will they last?

Eun-Young: Three days. :))

Captions: THREE DAYS?!

Eun-Young: Exactly three nights and four days. (In other words, the length of The Romantic & Idol trip.)  =))

Just adding my two cents.....  I don't agree with people saying that idols should have this or that mentality in doing a 3-day-4-nights R&I.  Jonghoon taking it seriously or Minhyuk treating it as fun, neither are right nor wrong.  It seems to me that's just how they are even prior, so it's not fair to impose our criteria of how they should take this dating thing, and if they don't take it the way we would have, then they're wrong?  I just don't think I should fault them for that.
But I can fault them for some of their actions that we've seen.  Jonghoon taking to task Minhyuk in front of everyone, I can fault him for that because he should have done it just between the two of them. On the other hand, Minhyuk's confusion is understandable, but his way of handling it could have been more honorable.  It's never wrong to be confused between two choices, but you'd have hope that once he'd realized that his confusion is causing hurt, then he'd have it in him to not translate his confusion into his actions.
But at the end of the day, we really don't know how things transpired.  Some of the idols are hinting that it really wasn't what they made it look like, So.....  

\m/

Guest xbeybidollx

temperateclimate said:

After choosing Min-Hyuk for her final selection

Ye-Won: I'm still confused even now ... When I saw that the two of them remained standing in front of me ... rather than analyzing the situation and thinking "What will happen if I choose this person? What will happen if I choose that person?" ... I don't know  ... I just [unconsciously] walked to Min-Hyuk. I thought of the times during our dates ... whenever I laughed, that laughter was truly genuine, it came from the bottom of my heart.  

-------------

After being selected by Ye-Won as her final choice

Min-Hyuk: I just went with my feelings when making my decision. After [the production staff finished counting to] 10 seconds, my feet wouldn't budge. Even though my words were ambiguous and unclear during the interviews, when it was time to make that difficult decision, I thought of my initial feelings.

Min-Hyuk: (To Ye-Won) Thank you for choosing me. It was really enjoyable and fun. Thanks.

-----------

The production team doesn't miss the opportunity to ask Eun-Young, The Goddess of Interviews, :D  (this is the moniker that N bestowed upon her after learning about her tendency to be refreshingly hilarious during solo interviews from the staff), what she thinks about the newly formed Ye-Won + Min-Hyuk couple.

Writer: Will this couple progress smoothly?

Eun-Young: No, they won't. I can guarantee that. :))

Writer: How long will they last?

Eun-Young: Three days. :))

Captions: THREE DAYS?!

Eun-Young: Exactly three nights and four days. (In other words, the length of The Romantic & Idol trip.)  =))

Guest dewirama

after i watched season 1 & 2, i think i get a lesson of love. the lesson is a girl/woman likes/loves bad guy! maybe not all of women like that kind of guy but many facts approved that like from tv shows,dramas & my real life..

n i think i like that kind of guy too (maybe?)... lol

ah, 1 thing i really like to watch in advance.. i want eunyeong join WGM coz i wanna see more of her cute reaction like a character in anime.. hahahaha

& it will daebak if her partner in wgm is cha hak gyo aka N.. rotfl

Joonhoon was saying: 10hopkz.jpg Eunyoung reply: 5juzxf.jpgJoonhoon reply back: 2w2lsi9.jpg

Joonhoon seems to be interested in Eunyoung since she is adorable and cute but too bad they don't have any dates and the time is too short for them. Eunyoung starts to open up towards the end of the day..if only she is comfortable and at ease with all of them in the first place, I'm sure she will be the most popular among the four girls. Haha I just love Eunyoung. I would like to see her on other variety shows as well.

snowy22 said:

Joonhoon was saying: 

Joonhoon seems to be interested in Eunyoung since she is adorable and cute but too bad they don't have any dates and the time is too short for them. Eunyoung starts to open up towards the end of the day..if only she is comfortable and at ease with all of them in the first place, I'm sure she will be the most popular among the four girls. Haha I just love Eunyoung. I would like to see her on other variety shows as well.

Guest temperateclimate

http://news.nate.com/view/20130213n30352

Ji-Hyun and Ye-Won, along with Dong-Jun of ZE:A will be starring in a special episode of KBS2's omnibus drama Couple Clinic - Love and War Season 2. This idol version aims to depart from the usual heavy and serious themes of the regular drama. It will focus on displaying a lighter and more relaxed mood while telling the stories of young couples in their twenties. The regular version has a viewer rating of 19+ but for this idol version the viewer rating will be lowered to 15+. Ji-Hyun, Ye-Won, Dong-Jun are to be in a love triangle. The drama will commence filming on February 23rd. The planned airdate is March 8th.

------------------

How cool and unexpected is it that Ji-Hyun and Ye-Won will be in a short drama together? Yay for a collaboration between two alumnae from The Romantic & Idol. Won't it be great fun if Hyung-Sik goes on set to visit Dong-Jun? Then Ji-Hyun and Hyung-Sik will be reunited. :x And maybe Min-Hyuk can go visit Ji-Hyun as well and he can reunite with Ye-Won. That would certainly be a welcome sight.

Just a random thought, but I feel like there may not be a R&I 3 any time soon, because since the first two seasons were filmed consecutively, the second batch of idols weren't influenced by the previous groups interactions and feedback. With a third season, since it'll be filmed later and they've seen the two previous seasons, chances are the idols may be less real or more conscious of the viewers and not be themselves. 
@akikisetsu: That's cute to see! Glad that they're stills supporting each other :) 

Archived