[Variety] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Guest didilovebi

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's faster than I had anticipated. :) I tend to need subs for the bulk of it but thanks to the info from @snowy22 we will have a decent idea of how things go. Thank you for that btw, @snowy22!
I need to go back and catch up with the episodes. I'm actually behind. I just keep up with the spoilers and the inevitable rants, lol! ;)

Yewon and Minhyuk seems a lil awkward during their midnight date, quite different from their previous date though they still looks comfortable and cute with each otherlol i think we need to kidnap Yewon and don't let Jonghoon see her, he's okay with GNA if he didn't think about Yewoni do think Minhyuk likes Jiwon, even after many dates with Yewon, Jiwon still stays in his mind, and the way he's acting around her is weird, kinda like a boy who has a crush on a girl

twinkystar said:

Yewon and Minhyuk seems a lil awkward during their midnight date, quite different from their previous date though they still looks comfortable and cute with each otherlol i think we need to kidnap Yewon and don't let Jonghoon see her, he's okay with GNA if he didn't think about Yewoni do think Minhyuk likes Jiwon, even after many dates with Yewon, Jiwon still stays in his mind, and the way he's acting around her is weird, kinda like a boy who has a crush on a girl

princess_narnia said: twinkystar said:

Seriously!!!! Even at the final stretch, we’re still left in limbo.  The top of the food chain (aka Minhyuk) still seems to be uncertain, hence it's hard to say what's gonna happen.  

I think the thing that made this season so convoluted is the fact that 3 idols (JongHoon, Yewon and to
a lesser extent, Minhyuk) seems to be crushing on a particular cast member even prior to the shooting. Lets face it!  If you've been majorly crushing on a particular person (JH to YW, YW to MH), 3 days would be too short to change one's preference especially if the personality is more of the unchanging type, as shown by most of the cast members.  Most of them stuck to the person they felt an attraction/connection with, G.Na->Jonghoon->Yewon->Minhyuk<-Jiwon<-Kevin and N<-Eunyoung, irrelevant whether it was the first date or not.  And this made me think that MInhyuk is really attracted to Jiwon, the fluttery-feeling kind of attraction.  I just feel that for him Yewon is the easy way out.

And G.Na was really Noona-zone by most of the guys, kinda felt bad that N ask her about Jiwon.

So did Gna choose Minhyuk? :/ 
I don't think Jonghoon chose Gna because he was behind Kevin... and since Gna was first.... Yeah. Don't think I saw Minhyuk either but I think it's because he was cut out of the frame .. I'm assuming Kevin chose Jiwon .. so Minhyuk may or may not have chosen her, my assumption is that N and Jonghoon didn't choose her by the looks of the clip... Unless it's Eunyoung?
Anyways, about the ep.. so much talking - need subs. But honestly, this ep got me leaning towards Jonghoon again because he was such a gentleman with Gna on their date. Minhyuk... he's too ... wishy washy for me. I sense that he likes Jiwon, yet he acts so cute with Yewon. Bleh. I think Yewon was saying "byebye" to him .. which I admire because there's no point getting hung up over a guy who can't figure out who he likes. I definitely wished Seungah did that last season. So props to that. 
I liked seeing the group interaction in this ep... even though Kevin slept earlier than everyone (sadly). 

akikisetsu said:

Seriously!!!! Even at the final stretch, we’re still left in limbo.  The top of the food chain (aka Minhyuk) still seems to be uncertain, hence it's hard to say what's gonna happen.  

I think the thing that made this season so convoluted is the fact that 3 idols (JongHoon, Yewon and to
a lesser extent, Minhyuk) seems to be crushing on a particular cast member even prior to the shooting. Lets face it!  If you've been majorly crushing on a particular person (JH to YW, YW to MH), 3 days would be too short to change one's preference especially if the personality is more of the unchanging type, as shown by most of the cast members.  Most of them stuck to the person they felt an attraction/connection with, G.Na->Jonghoon->Yewon->Minhyuk<-Jiwon<-Kevin and N<-Eunyoung, irrelevant whether it was the first date or not.  And this made me think that MInhyuk is really attracted to Jiwon, the fluttery-feeling kind of attraction.  I just feel that for him Yewon is the easy way out.

And G.Na was really Noona-zone by most of the guys, kinda felt bad that N ask her about Jiwon.

This is driving me crazy!! I just saw one of the comments that posted on youtube that joonhoon now is confused between yewon and g.na.. does that means he will choose g.na? aigoo.. sleepless night for me.. lol >.< well I really admire yewon is either you like or you don't. hmm off topic ps: z:ea kelvin looks so fine and handsome for the final selection!! I will choose kelvin ! he is such a sweet and nice guy, it is such a pity that no one choose him..

Guest xbeybidollx

Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!! i was kinda sad seeing Yewon sad she should be with Jonghoon so no problem.. but i feel sad for G.na too anyways this episode made me LAUGH OUT sooo LOUD can someone translate where Jonghoon Yewon and the rest got scared of Eunyong seein something a GHOST and crying??? and DAEBAKK when Kevin opened the door they got shock too precious expression of Jonghoon & Yewon hahahahaha......... wow it seems cold but he wears sando to show his muscles hehehe luv it!!!
my prediction:
Jonghoon - chooses G.na because he feels Yewon heart really towards Minhyuk and his feelings is just being used and with G.na he can sense that she likes him wholeheartedly.               - if he chose Yewon and ignores g.na feelings it means his feelings for yewon is really strong that it cannot be shaken if only if he chose her till the end im not shock if even no camera he will stay contact with her ;)
Minhyuk - yes i agree his eyes is different with Jiwon because lets be real she is prettier than Yewon and but but i feel Minhyuk will choose Yewon ;)
N - attraction to Jiwon but in the end will choose Eunyoung
Euyoung - N
Kevin - chose Jiwon will go solo
Jiwon - Minyhuk
G.na - if ever Jonghoon heart changes she will definitely have him :)

Archived