[Movie 2012] Love 911 / 반창꼬/ Bandage

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

for those who can't seem to download the torrent or open the file, here are the links to watch on DM. :) 
part 1http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwyyh1_mix-banchangkko-2012-720p-hdrip-h264-mbaro_webcam
part 2http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwyyih_mix-banchangkko-2012-720p-hdrip-h264-mbaro_webcam
credits to ktv013
these are without subs. will post them if subs are available. :)
apparently DM found out and removed the video. -.-

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ToEy_AirRy

Hello everyone .... I'm a new member for this website.(Honestly, I have registered for Love911 >_<)Thank you so much for DL links >_< Really thanks for all you guys.and i'll wait for English subtitleCan't wait anymore but I'll wait >_____<May I Ask .... How long does Eng Sub usually come?
Thank you for all you guys for the Love911 News in this forum ... Thank You ^______^

class="entry-title" style="border: none; font-size: 28px; margin: 0px; outline: none; padding: 8px 18px 6px; vertical-align: baseline; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 40px;"Love 911 is number one most downloaded movie on korean websites

Source Nate | HHJworld 

Love 911 become number one most downloaded and taking the # 1 on portal site, real-time queries on the topic throughout the day yesterday.

People keep searching and got excited about it since they knew from the press release which said that Love 911 will be available on internet on January 23rd.

DSC04127

now you can watch raw love 911/bandage here:part 1:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwzii8_yy-1_shortfilms#.UQa8dl-cXwspart 2:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwziie_yy-2_shortfilms#.UQa9E1-cXwtpart 3:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwziir_yy-3_shortfilms#.UQa8Nl-cXws
p/s:how happy im after founding the link.credit to han hyo joo page via facebook! :D

Q&A with Director Jeong Ki-Hun and DC fans.
Source DCHHJ
Chinese translation BaiduHHJ
English translation @adeleyam

this is a rough translation of the dialogue.. sorry if it sounds weird.  ^:)^

Questions form DC, answers from Director Jeong Ki-Hun
Q: The scene where Mi-soo was taken to the police station, did you intentionally film it in such a cute way? HahaA: No, but it looks like it after editing. it wasn't on purpose. Since we are on this topic, I shall talk about it. to be honest, before filming, there is one cute scene and i taught Hyo joo-ssi how to act it out.
Q: Did Mi-soo go for the surgery?A: Yes, she did. It's  simple one, not serious. she beacme a firefighter instead of continuing as a doctor because of her guilt.
Q: Director.... Did you make the lunchbox that Mi-soo gave personally?A: It was bought from a supermarket at the front. If you look closely, you could actually see the details. You guys didn't know right? Haha.
Q: During the scene where Kang-il stepped into the operating theatre, Mi-soo was one of the surgeons right? It's difficult to know her exact position.A: It was meant to have this version of the movie but there were changes in the script so we edited it out according to the script.
Q: Did you think of other endings in the movie?A: No. I was thinking: Mi-soo resigned as a doctor and became a firefighter. Never did I think of other endings. To me, a person with mistakes definitely cannot go back to their original life. ^^
Q: When will the DVD be out?A: THis wil be handled by the production company.
Q: Did the bearded ajusshi's wife donate her organs in the end?A: Yes.. He forgave Mi-soo, his wife's legend lives on, don't you think this is the best arrangement?
Q: What is the bearded ajusshi's occupation?A: He was a excavator operator. he played a lot last time but he changed for the better after marriage.
Q: Did you feel unfortunate for any scenes you have deleted when editing?A: Though I felt surprised, there were some other scenes that I felt unfortunately because I didn't edit them out, there werent supposed to have the train tracks scene. I added them in because of the scene where the spray function from the cylinder failed. Perhaps this would not be shown in the DVD version. ^^
Q: Did Kang-il really ran from the bridge to Nonhyeon station? Wearing that uniform and taking the subway?A: The world in 《Love 911》 is not real. It will still have some fantasy in it, the venue is not important. If there are judgements to the venues, then all the movies in the world will have contradicting issues. ^^
Q: What was the most difficult scene when filming?A: There weren't any. It was successfully filmed with hyo joo-ssi. ^^
Q: Are you satisfied with the results of 《Love 911》?A: I am very satisfied. Compared to the movie, getting more love from everyone is all because of hyo joo-ssi and go soo.
Q: If you were to focus on hyo joo in your next work, how will the story be like? Ah, this question seems far-fetched.A: If there is a chance next time, but no plans for now. ^^
Q: Mi-soo is cooler than other women... Did she learn any martial arts? HahaA: Mi-soo did learnt some martial arts. When Ha-yoon got bullied, she reaches to a level of just one stroke to able to put that person down to the floor. Since then, Ha-yoon beacme her closest friend and also became the friend who will use whatever she can to help Mi-soo when she's in trouble. Of course, the movie did not show up to this stage. Come to think about it, Ha-yoon is a 'I will definitely give to Mi-soo if she wants it' character. They have been friends since young.
Q: Was the song 《along again》 inserted by you personally?A: Yes, I chose this song. This was the song I wanted to put in all along when writing the script.  ^^
Q: What was the timeline from the kissing scene to the scene of "A good day to save lives"?A: The film set it to about 3 months.
Q: What effects were used for those beautiful photos that appeared at the end of the movie? HahaA: THis is the idea of Director Jo but I wanted the feel of water colour so this is the end results. ^^
Q: How many times did you watch 《Love 911》?A: As usual, until the end product, directors have seen about 400-500 times. I think I have seen around that ^^
Q: Any storied behind the train tracks scene? It seems very tiring.A: The war with the mosquitoes. Huuhuu
Q: What was the most funniest scene in the movie?A: The 'Don't look, you bastard!' scene.
Q: Really curious about..... Captain Ma is single.. Did he go out with any woman?A: Honestly speaking, his popularity with women is very high ^^
Q: Is the song 《쌍쌍쌍》made for this movie? If not, it's an original song. It feels like the singer is very young....A: Yes, it is made for this movie. This was produced by our music producer. If there is a chance, I would want to put in in my blog. I love this song. Haha
Q: Director, why is you character so good?A: You don't really know how to see a person. Haha
Q: The scene where Mi-soo first expressed her love for Kang-il, there were so many chicks. No sacrifices there?A: We did sacrificed one unfortunately. Except for the one that was stepped on by the camera driver accidentally, all the other chicks were safe. They created miracles. I made the clouds and put some water so that I can let everyone feel this. Although there was only one that died, I heard that some other chicks could not grow up on the way back. The temperature that day was 34oC.
Q: Can I ask this question?...Do you feel sorry about the public download? Ah...Sorry to ask such a question.A: No. In the shares contract, as compared to the profit by the theatres, the download price will be more expensive if the film is still showing in cinemas. In my opinion, everyone benefitted from it, so no dissatisfaction at all. ^^
Q: Mr Director, where was the scene that Kang-il drank alcohol and jumped off the building shot at?A: Some construction site near the hanoks in Jeonju. The works were disrupted, not sure how it looks like not. ^^
Q: Were there any dangers when filming the scene where Mi-soo had to stand on the railings of the bridge?A: No dangerous situations. It was hard for hyo joo-ssi. As her desire was strong, she said "Don't look, you bastard" a lot of times. Until hyo joo-ssi and I were satisfied...... At the end, this is the scene which everyone was satisfied with.
Q: Were all the chicks sent back?A: Yes. All chicks were taken back by the staff in the farm.
Q: In the movie, was there any scenes that hyo joo-ssi improvised the lines Mi-soo was supposed to say?A: There were too many scenes like these. It is very hard to talk about it one by one. Hyo joo-ssi is Queen of improvisation lines. Haha
Q: Although there were many precious scenes, which one do you like best?A: I personally love the scene in the church.
Q: Did you regret doing this Q&A session... Haha, but we like it.A: I don't do things I regret. Must reflect but please don't ask this question. Hahaha
Q: Did Ha-yoon and the policeman get together?A: It was supposed to have when filming but it wasn't shown in the final script. ^^
Q: In the bathhouse scene, was that person, rubbing the body with a towel, you? It looks like.....A: That person is the maknae in our director department. Haha
Q: Please point out the one scene which makes you feel that this is the message I want get through to the audience.A: It will still go back to the scene in the church. The theme that I would like to convey to the audience is the monologue by Mi-soo. If you can't love yourself, you can't love others... This is an oppostie meaning of 'If the way of loving yourself is wrong, there is no way to love you correctly'. I don't know if everyone gets the idea.
Q: Carefully think about it, Ae-ja is also a very straightforward person, is Mi-soo a continuation of Ae-ja? Actually I don't mean to ask this question, I was just talking to myself. Go go.A: The characters created were based on my ideal type. I like strong women ^^, this is the last question I'm going to answer. I can't answer all questions today. If I want to illustrate, I will bombard all the answers. Thank you all for loving 《Love 911》. Haha

the translation of Dir. Jeong's interview. sorry if it sounds weird. ^:)^----------------------------------------------
Director Jeong Ki-Hun," Go Mi-Soo is someone who deserved to be reviled at."
Source mydailyChinese translation BaiduHHJEnglish translation @adeleyam
Jeong Ki-Hun's movie, the outstanding one wil always be the actress.
Although his last work <Ae-ja> was like this, this time round <Love 911> seems more like it. For an actor, it is the long time wish for a director to realise their potential image in a work. And for Han Hyo Joo, Director Jeong Ki Hun is someone like this. 
The role of Dr Mi-Soo that Han Hyo Joo acted it out perfectly belonged to her all along. 3 years ago, Director Jeong, who came across the CF that Han Hyo Joo was seen dancing in but seems unnatural, felt that she has an exceptional charm in her. From that time onwards, he met up with BH Entertainment's Son Seok Woo and stated that," I want to write a script with Han Hyo Joo as a blueprint but I'm not sure of what's in the content yet." That script turned out to be <Love 911>. In the end, Han Hyo Joo was very satisfied with it. Ever since promoting <Masquerade> and was interviewed in autumn, her wish was to quickly appear in her own 'Mi-Soo' image.
"Ever since <Ae-ja> ended, I was thinking of my following work. I saw Han Hyo Joo wearing the short dress, holding on to the camera and dancing in the CF. Although she looked uncomfortable, I didn't care. I'd only saw how hardworking she is. So I called Son Seok Woo and said "I wanted to write a script just for Hyo Jo-ssi but I'm not sure of what's in the content yet'. At the start, I just wanted to write a typical heartbroken love story. However, Hyo Joo-ssi also filmed <Always>, I thought I wouldn't allow Hyo Joo to repeat her existing image. For actors or for herself, I had the thought to shed away from her existing image."
Han Hyo Joo, who never would have thought that she would be able to change, was surprised to get the invitation from Director Jeong Ki Hun. Her first reaction was "Can I be like this? Director, how did you think about it? Is it true that these images can be seen in me?".
"I am very happy that she is satisfied with the role. I personally feel that the Korean movie industry does not emphasise a lot on actresses. A top actress can be nurtured from the strengths of the movie instead of relying on the sales (popularity) of the movie. Just looking at Han Hyo Joo alone, she has the ability to shine and bring in the box office ratings, but her opportunity to shine is always blocked by her male co-stars. Rather than saying <Love 911> is a movie that focused on females, I would say that it's a movie based on the female lead's charm."
Creating this kind of role and acting it out, both the director and the actor will definitely feel satisfied. However, at the same time, this role actually received criticisms as well. Because of that mistake, she did not feel the slightest sense of guilt towards the life-threatening patients as well as her family members.
Director, who said Mi-Soo is his ideal type, also said that, "Mi-Soo is someone who deserved to be condemned and reviled at."
In fact, Director Jeong originally described the woman heading towards normal life in the story. Of course, even though the turning point was love and using this point to define this as a romantic movie.
At first, had tried to make Mi-Soo as a person who is socially ill (this stub was set to let Mi-Soo have brain tumour) but knowing that socially ill or mentally ill patients are impossible to treat, this leads to Mi-Soo as a person who would always have fainting spells. [ps. Mi-soo has syncope]
"I wanted to use this movie to explain the cure. Had used <Ae-ja> as a healing movie but even if it was then or unlike this time round creating much more healing wave, at least the elements of cure are seen. I hope to see these elements in my movie. Although the 'healing' was not mentioned in the promotion stage of the movie, it seems that it is like this because of the recent drift. So, people who watched the movie felt 'cured', there is no point hiding it anymore.'
Director Jeong Ki-Hun mentioned that after finishing <Ae-ja> and <Love 911>, he would still like another 'healing' movie and added that he "wants to work with someone who is not as experienced so as to help her flower bloom out as much".

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 40px; border: none; font-size: 28px; margin: 0px; outline: none; padding: 8px 18px 6px; vertical-align: baseline; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"Love 911 shooting locationThey filmed one of the scenes at HaRum Caffee in Jeonju.

IMG_4593IMG_4590

IMG_4573

IMG_4580

IMG_4582

Han Hyo Joo left her photo in the cafe. :)

Cr: HHJworld

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Hyo Joo's Daily Life Seems Like A Photo ShootBy KDramaStars

Actress Han Hyo Joo revealed a picture of herself that looks like a photo shoot.

Actress Han Hyo Joo revealed a picture of herself that looks like a photo shoot. 

Han Hyo Joo uploaded a picture on her Me2Day on February 1st and wrote, "it's nice that it's raining today."

In the picture, she is holding a clear umbrella and seems to look casual, but the picture seems to look like a photo shoot. She gained attention with her pastel tone dress and showed off her thin body and youthful beauty.

Netizens commented, "even if she's not dressed in a fancy way, she gives off a good vibe," "how can she be so pretty?", "she looks very youthful," "she really looks lovely."

Recently, Han Hyo Joo has received a great deal of love from her movie "Love 911."

Archived