Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Korean Men Pick Male Celebrities with Best Visuals

large_b96b668ab2e899c0adc77515aa0e1f0d95

These male celebrities are the most handsome, according to Korean men. 

The 'Male Grooming Trend Report' has recently asked Korean men between the ages 20 and 39 to participate in a poll in which they gave the names of the male celebrities with the most 'ideal visuals.' For this year, too,

Hyun Bin, Jung Woosung, and Wonbin took the top three spots; in 2019, Jung Woosung took the top spot, followed by Won Bin and Hyun Bin. You can check out the list below for the most-mentioned male celebrities with the best visuals, picked by Korean men. 

Hyun Bin

• 1599527327729-1599527327728.png

• Image Source: The Qoo

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/09/08/korean-men-pick-male-celebrities-with-best-visuals-379231

• Like 2

*** Filipinos will be treated to the favorite films of these stars who can now be considered as household names in the Philippines. Starting this September 12, 2020 to October 2, 2020 – viewers may binge, enjoy, and repeat for as many times as they like, two of the best films from each star for a week.  Hyun Bin will be opening the festival with the screening of his two films "The Swindlers and Confidential Assignment"  from September 12 to September 18. This is the first online free Korean Film Festival, which will be exclusively available for the K-Culture lovers in the Philippines through Korean Cultural Center’s official website at  http://phil.korean-culture.org/en -   This is organized by the Korean Cultural Center and the Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Korean Film Festival 2020 is done in partnership with Korea Tourism Organization, Viva Networks, and Film Development Council of the Philippines. :blush:

KFF-2020-Main-Poster.jpg

KFF-2020-Overall-Schedule.png

photo source: Korean Cultural Center

• Like 1

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin had to reshoot final scene in Crash Landing on You with CGI

20200910_cloymain.jpg?itok=cb_yo3_d

When it comes to gush-worthy K-drama romance in recent times, none can beat Crash Landing On You (CLOY) starring Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.

Okay, so the ending wasn't as happily-ever-after as some of us had hoped, but we'll take the half-win, nevertheless.

And if you are one of the eagle-eyed fans who thought the last two minutes of the final episode (spoilers ahead: Yoon Se-ri and Captain Ri Jeong-hyeok in a log cabin overlooking a lake and lush mountains) look fake, you are right!

Ye-jin told Japanese magazine AERA recently that all the scenes in Switzerland, including their cosy time at the cabin, were filmed at the start of the project. This would mean both the actress and Hyun Bin hadn't had time to build up their chemistry and gone through the epic Ri-Ri romance.

The 38-year-old added: "I tried my best to look very blissful (at the final scene). But later on, when we had already filmed many scenes of Se-ri and Jeong-hyeok parting and getting back together, we realised the emotional depth had gotten better. So we decided to reshoot the scene and add in the Swiss scenery through [computer graphics]."

Take a look at the two on-set photos below, and you'll get what she means.

20200910_cloy1.jpg

The photo above — released by the production crew after the last episode was aired — shows the couple the first time they filmed the cabin scene, where Se-ri is wearing an outfit not seen in the drama. Jeong-hyeok doesn't look too happy next to the love of his life, does he?

Now here's another take of their reunion, the one that they reshot and was used in the series. Aww…

20200910_cloy2.jpg

credit : AsiaOne.com

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-had-reshoot-final-scene-crash-landing-you-cgi

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

He is finally back!

Binnie, you have been missed

He is so tanned!

He sure packed a lot of Under Armour clothes lol.

Looking forwarding to hearing more about Bargaining later and when it gets released :) 

@ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing the airport arrival video. I'm glad that he returns safely from Jordan  TODAY (September 12) after filming the movie 'Bargaining'. To follow the quarantine guidelines in Korea, he will undergo a COVID-19 test and go into self-quarantine. He was originally scheduled to return home last Thursday, but he arrived later due to local circumstances. It is about the current pandemic and that's it.  :blush:

• Like 1

@willenette yea I heard that his flight got changed .. Regardless I am glad he is back now. I felt like a very young mom with how much I was worried about him filming in Jordan while covid was happening :lol: He's only 6 years older than me and I was very stressed out. I guess it is similar to me being stressed out on my real life situation and to see him doing the opposite of what I would have chosen to do during this time. Glad filming went smoothly though and that they are all back. 

--

Hyunbin, returning home from Jordan after filming'Bargaining'

Article input 2020.09.12. 5:47 pm Original article
View original image202009121746492510_1_20200912174745206.jpg?type=w540

[News Reporter Lee Hana/Photo Reporter

Ji Ji Jin] Actor Hyunbin returned from Jordan after filming the movie'Negotiation'.

Hyunbin entered Korea through Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of September 12th. Hyun-bin kept the schedule of returning to Korea a secret, but the news of his arrival in the country was delivered as the appearance of the stopover at Doha International Airport was revealed through social media.

View original image202009121746492510_2_20200912174745231.jpg?type=w540

On that day, Hyunbin arrived at Incheon Airport wearing a black mask and hat, and went through the entry procedure meticulously according to the quarantine guidelines, and immediately went into self-isolation for two weeks.

Earlier, Hyunbin left for Jordan on July 13th to shoot the movie'Negotiation' with Hwang Jung-min, Kang Ki-young, and Jeon Seong-woo. After arriving at the site, they went through a self-isolation period of 8 days before filming.

View original image202009121746492510_3_20200912174745261.jpg?type=w540

The'Negotiation' team was initially scheduled to conduct local filming in March, but the schedule was delayed due to the spread of Corona 19 around the world. The'Negotiation' team received permission to shoot for about two months from July after discussion with the Jordanian government.

Before Hyun Bin, Hwang Jung-min entered Korea on the 2nd and started self-isolation. Hwang Jung-min returned to Korea earlier than other actors due to the filming of the JTBC drama'Hush' (directed by Choi Kyu-sik/Kim Jung-min) scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of this year.

Meanwhile, the film'Bargaining' directed by Im Soon-rye is a story of a diplomat and an NIS agent struggling to save a Korean kidnapped in the Middle East.

View original image202009121746492510_4_20200912174745297.jpg?type=w540

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I don't remember Binnie wearing so much of the same brand before. I feel like he packed mostly Under Armour clothes to Jordan lol. Finally pics shared for the day the fan met Binnie when he went grocery shopping in Jordan :)

@ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing this. Ye, I could see the logo of Under Armour brand he's wearing. The brand has been producing a wide variety of sports clothing, quickly becoming a company able to rival the likes of giants such as Nike and Adidas. They have a recognizable logo. :blush:

• Like 1

@willenette yea everything from top to bottom is under armour. This time his shoes are not :lol: I've been following an hb fashion account. So I have learned a lot about his fashion lately. Yea he is so tanned now. You can tell the difference between his skin especially when you look at his hands. I don't know if he wore much tank tops while filming in jordan. I guess when he takes off his t shirt - the difference would be even more noticeable on how tanned he is :lol:

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, elizabeth said:

@ElectricHearts the only tank top photo that he was spotted in while in Jordan. I’m totally digging his tan look. Plus, those muscular arms and biceps. :love:

Credits: hyunbin.english.global.fanclub

@elizabeth, thanks for sharing this. Hyun Bin kept his schedule secret, but news of his travel was made public when local fans who recognized him at Doha International Airport posted it on social media.  :blush:

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@willenette yea everything from top to bottom is under armour. This time his shoes are not :lol: I've been following an hb fashion account. So I have learned a lot about his fashion lately. Yea he is so tanned now. You can tell the difference between his skin especially when you look at his hands. I don't know if he wore much tank tops while filming in jordan. I guess when he takes off his t shirt - the difference would be even more noticeable on how tanned he is :lol:

@ElectricHearts, thanks for the confirmation on this. I guess the man showed up at the airport is his manager, right? :blush: