Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hyeon Bin and Kang So-ra are officially dating, a top star couple

photo795531.jpg

Actors Hyeon Bin and Kang So-ra are dating.

Donga.com recently announced that Hyeon Bin and Kang So-ra have evolved into a relationship.

According to sources, the two met in October when Kang So-ra met Hyeon Bin's management personnel for work and they recently became serious.

Apparently they're being very careful about their relationship as it just started.

Meanwhile, Hyeon Bin is looking forward to the release of "Cooperation" starring himself and Yoo Hae-jin. Hyeon Bin is to undergo a mass transformation here. Kang So-ra recently starred in the KBS 2TV drama "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho".

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 4

December 15, 2016

Actors Hyun Bin, Kang So-ra dating

SEOUL, Dec. 15 (Yonhap) -- Top star Hyun Bin and actress Kang So-ra are dating, their management agencies said Thursday.

Hyun, 34, and Kang, 26, first met at a work meeting in October and committed themselves to a serious relationship about two weeks ago, according to their respective agencies.

"We're very cautious to be making a personal announcement at a time like this," Hyun's agency VAST Entertainment & Media said in a statement. "But we would like you to kindly look at these two people who are just starting out and send them lots of encouragement and love in their acting activities, too."

The agency was apparently referring to the national turmoil stemming from a massive corruption scandal involving President Park Geun-hye and her confidante.

Hyun rose to stardom in the 2005 TV series "My Name is Kim Sam-soon" and established a name for himself after the 2010 drama "Secret Garden." In his upcoming film "Cooperation," set for release next month, the actor will play a North Korean detective involved in a joint undercover investigation with South Korean police.

Kang is best known for her roles in the 2011 comedy movie "Sunny" and the 2014 tvN hit drama "Misaeng."

These file photos show Hyun Bin (L) and Kang So-ra. (Yonhap)

These file photos show Hyun Bin (L) and Kang So-ra. (Yonhap)

hague@yna.co.kr

(END)

credit : Yonhap News

• Like 3

*** I've been waiting who get a chance to be Hyunbin's girlfriend.... This is shocking but I love them both! Thumbs up! They’re really a perfect visual couple, fabulous couple. I wish them both happiness. Be happy! Hope to see both together in a nice drama – hahaha – is it impossible? I actually really wanted to see them act together in a drama but I guess that is not gonna happen. It is also a shame that they can't date privately. And an 8- year age gap because Hyun Bin is already 34. They don’t have to hide anything now. I just hope people will leave them alone. :P

Hyun Bin and Kang So Ra confirm they're dating!

hyun-bin,kang-so-ra

Hyun Bin (34) and Kang So Ra (26) are officially a new celebrity couple!

The labels of both actors have stepped up to confirm the dating reports. Hyun Bin's label VAST Entertainment stated, "Back in October, the two actors first met at a meeting regarding business with other staff. Then they remained as good sunbae-hoobaes who shared advice and concerns with each other. They are just now starting their relationship. It's only been a few days since they started seeing each other [as a couple] so they're very cautious about the reports being released at this time. We're even more cautious as their personal matters are being revealed in the midst of a controversial time for the nation. However, please regard them warmly, and give them your support and encouragement for their future acting promotions."

Kang So Ra's label Plum Entertainment also said, "It's only been about half a month since the two started seeing each other with feelings, so we're very cautious about the reports. Please regard them with generosity."

source : allkpop

• Like 3

Hyun Bin’s Past Comments About Marriage Gain Traction Following Dating Announcement

Hyun Bin

Following the announcement that Kang Sora and Hyun Bin are in a relationship, the actor’s past comments on what he thinks about marriage have recently become a hot topic. Kang Sora’s description of her ideal type recently gained traction as well.

Before enlisting in the military, Hyun Bin was asked what he looks for in a partner and he replied, “I would like to be with someone who is very understanding. Though there are a lot of people who like my job, there aren’t that many people who truly understand what it entails.”

Hyun Bin was also asked if he has any plans to get married when he finishes his military service, and he gave a positive response as he jokingly added, “Well, I’m going to have to [get married] some day.”

Now that we know both of their ideal types, do you think Hyun Bin and Kang Sora make a good couple?

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/15/hyun-bins-past-comments-marriage-gain-traction-following-dating-announcement/

• Like 2

Hyun Bin and Kim Joo Hyuk open up about their girlfriends for the first time!

This week, we had 2 new celebrity couples revealed; first Kim Joo Hyuk and Lee Yoo Young, then Hyun Bin and Kang So Ra! Coincidentally, the two actors who made many headlines were at one location together today at the press conference for their new film 'Cooperation'. And of course, they were asked questions about their girlfriends. 

Kim Joo Hyuk carefully spoke up first, and said, "It's only been 2 days since the news broke out. We're doing well."

Hyun Bin also shared, "I'm careful with my words considering various situations and because it's a personal matter. We are seeing each other with good feelings and we're also cautious because we just started. We plan to get to know each other slowly and carefully. Please look after us. I appreciate all the great attention."

Kim Joo Hyuk and Lee Yoo Young were revealed to be a couple of 2 months while Hyun Bin and Kang So Ra have been seeing each other with feelings for about half a month. 

Their film 'Cooperation' premieres next January!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/hyun-bin-and-kim-joo-hyuk-open-up-about-their-girlfriends-for-the-first-time

• Like 3

YoonA says there was no need to act out her movie character who has a crush on Hyun Bin

YoonA,hyun-binYoonA confessed that falling in love with Hyun Bin was too easy. 

At the press conference for the new film 'Cooperation' on December 15, YoonA talked about Park Min Young, her movie character who secretly has a crush on Hyun Bin. 

She said, "It was my first time acting out having a crush so it was different. Hyun Bin sunbaenim is so cool that I naturally fell for him. I think some real feelings other than acting were mixed in." She also said, "I came to understand the minds of the fans who love me."

Sounds like Hyun Bin has captured YoonA's heart during movie filming! 

'Cooperation' starring Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae Jin, Kim Joo Hyuk, YoonA, Lee Dong Hwi, and more will be hitting the theaters in January. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/yoona-says-there-was-no-need-to-act-out-her-movie-character-who-has-a-crush-on-hyun-bin

• Like 2

Hyun Bin and Kim Joo Hyuk open up about their girlfriends for the first time!

hyun-bin,kang-so-ra,kim-joo-hyuk,lee-yoo-youngThis week, we had 2 new celebrity couples revealed; first Kim Joo Hyuk and Lee Yoo Young, then Hyun Bin and Kang So Ra! Coincidentally, the two actors who made many headlines were at one location together today at the press conference for their new film 'Cooperation'. And of course, they were asked questions about their girlfriends. 

Kim Joo Hyuk carefully spoke up first, and said, "It's only been 2 days since the news broke out. We're doing well." 

Hyun Bin also shared, "I'm careful with my words considering various situations and because it's a personal matter. We are seeing each other with good feelings and we're also cautious because we just started. We plan to get to know each other slowly and carefully. Please look after us. I appreciate all the great attention."

Kim Joo Hyuk and Lee Yoo Young were revealed to be a couple of 2 months while Hyun Bin and Kang So Ra have been seeing each other with feelings for about half a month. 

Their film 'Cooperation' premieres next January!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/hyun-bin-and-kim-joo-hyuk-open-up-about-their-girlfriends-for-the-first-time

• Like 2

Hyun Bin shares about relationship with girlfriend Kang So-ra

Hyun Bin

Hyun Bin. instagram.com/withhyunbin

Hyun Bin has opened up on his relationship with new girlfriend Kang So-ra. The actor talked about his personal life at the press launch of his new film Cooperation at CGV Apgujeong in Gangnam-gu in Seoul on 16 December.

Hyun Bin, as reported by websites news.nate.com and Allkpop, said has to be very careful as to what he would say regarding his recent relationship with actress Kang So-ra, who is eight years his junior.

"I'm careful with my words considering various situations and because it's a personal matter. We are seeing each other with good feelings and we're also cautious because we just started," the 34-year old actor said.

The Hyde, Jekyll, Me actor also revealed that he is taking things slow with his new girlfriend, getting to know her and building a bond based on understanding and mutual desire. "We plan to get to know each other slowly and carefully," Allkpop quoted the actor as saying.

He ended his address on the issue of his relationship by asking the media and his fans to respect their newly-formed relationship and help it thrive. "Please look after us. I appreciate all the great attention," he was quoted as saying to the Press.

An earlier Allkpop article reported that Hyun Bin's agency VAST Entertainment and Kang So-ra's agency Plum Entertainment had confirmed this development by individual press statements. VAST Entertainment had stated: "Back in October, the two actors first met at a meeting regarding business with other staff. Then they remained as good sunbae-hoobaes who shared advice and concerns with each other. They are just now starting their relationship."

The statement revealed: "It's only been a few days since they started seeing each other [as a couple] so they're very cautious about the reports being released at this time. We're even more cautious as their personal matters are being revealed in the midst of a controversial time for the nation. However, please regard them warmly, and give them your support and encouragement for their future acting promotions."

Kang So-ra's Plum Entertainment also released a statement which said: "It's only been about half a month since the two started seeing each other with feelings, so we're very cautious about the reports. Please regard them with generosity."

Koreaboo had earlier quoted an acquaintance who knew the couple well. The source was quoted as saying:"I know that when Kang So-ra was in the process of switching agencies, she kept in contact with Hyun Bin's representatives. From there, they started to have positive feelings about each other. Since it's only been a short time that they've been a couple, they are being careful."

http://www.ibtimes.sg/hyun-bin-shares-about-relationship-girlfriend-kang-so-ra-5595

• Like 2

Hyun Bin and Kang So Ra dating: Couple planning to marry soon? Actor shares ideal age for marriage

By Maria A. / 2016.12.16

korean-actor-bin-hyun-attends-the-saranghanda-saranghaji-anneunda.jpg

Korean actor Bin Hyun attends the 'Saranghanda, Saranghaji Anneunda'.

Now that Hyun Bin and Kang So Ra have confirmed their relationship, what's next for the new power couple? As fans celebrate the coming together of Hyun Bin and Kang So Ra, there's a wedding buzz surrounding their announcement.

Is Hyun Bin and Kang So Ra getting married soon? Maybe, maybe not, but the actor revealed in an interview that he hopes to settle down before he reaches 40 years old. As reported by Koreaboo, Hyun Bin shared that he believes "marriage is one of the mst important moments in one's life" and that it has the ability to changes one's life in many ways. He added that he gets jealous of his friends who already have their own families. Meanwhile, his friends are also jealous of the actor's freedom. 

They have been dating for two months. Hyun is 34 while Kang is 26. The couple is still at the early stage of their relationship, so it's unlikely that they will make any announcement about marriage soon.

According to Yonhap News, Hyun Bin and Kang So Ra first met in October during a work meeting. Around that time both stars were in discussions about transferring agencies. Their platonic relationship turned into something deeper, and thus they got together as a couple.

In a past interview, Kang So Ra said that her ideal type is someone who is "tall and has broad shoulders." She also wants someone who is fun to talk to and will have interest in her hobbies. On the other hand, Hyun Bin shared that her ideal type is a woman who can truly understand everything, given the busy nature of his work.

"We're very cautious to be making a personal announcement at a time like this, Hyun's agency said. "We would like you to kindly look at these two people who are just starting out and send them lots of encouragement and love in their acting activities, too."

Read more: http://www.asiastarz.com/articles/18196/20161216/hyun-bin-kang-ra-dating-couple-planning-marry-soon-actor.htm#ixzz4TAMutR49

• Like 2

[Photos] Hyeon Bin and Yoo Hae-jin's chemistry

photo797369.jpg

The premiere of the upcoming film "Cooperation" was held on the 16th.

Hyeon Bin and Yoo Hae-jin posed for photo time.

"Cooperation" is an action movie about a North Korean agent named Rim Chil-ryeong (Hyeon Bin) who loses his wife and child, a North Korean gang leader Cha Ki-seong (Kim Joo-hyeok) and a detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin) who only have 3 days to complete their mission.

photo797371.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-hyeon-bin-and-yoo-hae-jin-s-chemistry-101617.html

• Like 2

Hyun Bin offered astronaut role for sci-fi drama City of Stars

hyunbin_134.jpg

We just heard about this new sci-fi drama project a couple days ago, titled City of Stars and to be helmed by director Jang Jin (We Are Brothers, Quiz King, Good Morning President), and already there’s talk of Hyun Bin (Hyde, Jekyll, Me) being approached to headline the blockbuster series. *attention dials suddenly at 11*

Advertisement

X

Hyun Bin has been offered the lead in dramaland’s first foray into outer-space-themed material; City of Stars, which will be Jang Jin’s first time directing a drama series (though he has plenty of experience in film), follows two men who’ve grown up dreaming of going into space. They are both chosen for an astronaut training program for a mission to seek out Helium-3; the need for alternative energy sources is pressing in a future where the earth’s supplies have dwindled. The story will incorporate elements of international espionage and battle between intelligence agencies as nations fight amongst themselves, driven by greed and self-interest.

The role Hyun Bin has been offered is a former pilot in the air force and aircraft mechanic, Yoo Dong-ha. Although he is considered a top pilot in the military, a flight accident from his air force days has left him with some sort of trauma.

Hyun Bin has been focusing on his film career in recent years; his last drama, 2015’s multiple-personalities rom-com Hyde, Jekyll, Me was not such a hot spot in his career, but he has a couple films lined up for the near future: action movie Alliance is set to release in January, with Con Man to come later in the year. City of Stars is planning to be entirely pre-produced and begins shooting next May. The project is currently in scheduling talks and looking to secure its cast.

• Like 2

Hyeon Bin likely to star in director Jang Jin's first drama "City of Stars"

photo798162.jpg

Actor Hyeon Bin might be starring in Jang Jin's first drama, "City of Stars".

Several sources have claimed that Hyeon Bin is coming back with a drama later this year or early next year.

He was recently offered a role in Jang Jin's first drama "City of Stars" which is Korea's first attempt at a space themed drama.

Director Jang Jin, who has roots in Daehakno and Chungmuro, is directing a drama for the first time in his 22-year career. The story revolves around two men who have always wanted to travel to space, get chosen for an astronaut cultivating project at a time when the Earth's energy has run out. The struggle to possess Helium 3, which is a possible future alternative energy and the fight between secret service agencies, will also take place in the drama.

Hyeon Bin was offered the role of Yoo Dong-ha, a former Air Force Pilot and current light aircraft pilot. He used to be the best when he was with the Force but he suffers a trauma after an accident.

Hyeon Bin has the movie "Cooperation" coming up in January and "City of Stars" is scheduled for release in May.

http://www.hancinema.net/hyeon-bin-likely-to-star-in-director-jang-jin-s-first-drama-city-of-stars-101693.html

• Like 2