Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

October 5, 2015

Hyun Bin to Shoot Action Film Early Next Year

Hyun Bin

Actor Hyun Bin will return to the big screen with an action film which is slated for shooting sometime early next year.

"Hyun Bin has decided to appear in an action film," his agency O& Entertainment said on Tuesday.

The action-packed film is going to be a mega project with a production cost of over W10 billion (US$1=W1,183). In the film, Hyun plays the role of a North Korean detective.

JK Film, whose 2014 hit "Ode to My Father" drew 14 million viewers, has been preparing the project for the last four years.

englishnews@chosun.com / Oct. 03, 2015 08:08 KST
  • Like 3

School-aged Pictures of Popular Hallyu K-actors Show the Before and After

For years I’ve been seeing these types of pre-star pictures floating around here and there, and finally decided to collect as many as I can into one post. Half of it is for my own viewing lulz and the other half is to share since so many folks like one or more of these K-actors. This collection of school-aged pictures of past, present, and future Hallyu stars convince me that styling is a big reason why guys went from not to hot, that and also losing weight and/or plastic surgery.

(skipped unrelated.....)

didshdsu.jpg

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2015/10/04/school-aged-pictures-of-popular-hallyu-k-actors-show-the-before-and-after/

• Like 3

9 K-drama Halloween costume ideas

While I’ve seen many people cosplay K-pop singers, I haven’t seen people cosplay any actors…yet! Halloween is upon us, so while you could dress up like Batman or a nurse, how about making your outfit different by dressing up like a character from a K-drama? All level of costume making difficulty included from casual to hard. Let’s get shopping and sewing, shall we?

ADVERTISEMENT

You can use these costume ideas to spark inspiration for DramaFever's Hallyu Halloween costume contest! Find all of the details HERE!

(skipped unrelated.....)

2f2c3798-b374-44e0-9e76-505e302a23b1.jpg

3. Hyun Bin as Kim Joo Won, a tough love CEO in Secret Garden

Costume main points: Sparkly track suit... and make sure to zip it all the way up! Bonus points: If you can nail that infamous line, “Are you sure?“

source : dramafever

• Like 1

Blue Ray and DVD's Hyde Jekyll and Me will be released at 2016.1.5 In Japan

http://kandera.jp/sp/jhm/

Hi Gilian, thanks for sharing this info.This drama has good music (the soundtracks). OST in this movie is appealing. Although this drama didn't achieve good results I watched it over and over because of HB. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it because the series features a small cast.  I can't say that the drama rocks BUT it's good but not one that will please everyone I guess.  HB is a picture-perfect in the drama! I became too attached with his characters. He looks all sharp.:P

• Like 2

Hi Gilian, thanks for sharing this info.This drama has good music (the soundtracks). OST in this movie is appealing. Although this drama didn't achieve good results I watched it over and over because of HB. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it because the series features a small cast.  I can't say that the drama rocks BUT it's good but not one that will please everyone I guess.  HB is a picture-perfect in the drama! I became too attached with his characters. He looks all sharp.:P

Hi, You're welcome...I'm quite new as Hyun Bin fan, but i can tell that he is a talented actor :) ...... I like Hajina n the soundtracks too n I agree he looks all sharp:D ...... I look forward his new movie, The movie looks like it will be awesome :)

12043149_1240165699345618_88300288357545

12095303_1247734328588755_51077028199608

gmTaKut.jpg

uQ5F9kf.jpg

Cr: to owner

• Like 2

Hi, You're welcome...I'm quite new as Hyun Bin fan, but i can tell that he is a talented actor :) ...... I like Hajina n the soundtracks too n I agree he looks all sharp:D ...... I look forward his new movie, The movie looks like it will be awesome :)

Hi Gilian, looking forward as well to his upcoming movie. I wonder why we hardly hear/read any news about it, huh? I hope we could get to see more updates about his new film soon.:P

• Like 1

October 2015 CFs: Lee Min Ho, Shin Min Ah, iKON, and More

With the weather getting brisk and chilly, October has brought us plenty of outdoor clothing CFs (commercial films) featuring your favorite top stars. Although they are essentially selling similar products, each CF has a different theme and concept. Check out our October CFs. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=60&v=dfc1whHAwaA

Hyun Bin for K2

The dashing actor sets out for a chilly adventure in cold waters and terrain. With the catchphrase “Into the Winter,” Hyun Bin looks the part of a passionate explorer. Do you prefer this rugged side of the actor?

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

@willenette   Yeah,  I only know that HB's new movie will release in 2017, that's too long.... I hope after finish shooting Cooperation, he take another role in movie or drama so we won't wait him too long :P 

Hi Gilian, next year, dear - 2016 & not 2017. Filming begins early next year as well.  I'm so excited for this because it's HB again!  I just love him! I somehow like the plot. It's a thriller movie. Actually, I wasn't expecting this kind of movie for him. I hope it will go well. He is back again & this time on the big screen. I wonder if he's going to speak a North Korean dialect here, huh? In case, this is   first time for him. :P

• Like 2

@willenette   Yeah,  I only know that HB's new movie will release in 2017, that's too long.... I hope after finish shooting Cooperation, he take another role in movie or drama so we won't wait him too long :P 

Hi Gilian, next year, dear - 2016 & not 2017. Filming begins early next year as well.  I'm so excited for this because it's HB again!  I just love him! I somehow like the plot. It's a thriller movie. Actually, I wasn't expecting this kind of movie for him. I hope it will go well. He is back again & this time on the big screen. I wonder if he's going to speak a North Korean dialect here, huh? In case, this is   first time for him. :P

Hi, I think Cooperation will realese in 2017, but I'll be glad if it'll realese in 2016 :)

Cooperation (Movie - 2017)

Cooperation (공조)

공조 (gong-jo)

bloc.gifbloc.gifbloc.gifbloc.gifbloc.gifbloc.gifbloc.gifbloc.gifbloc.gifbloc.gif
Add to my movies & dramas
Votes : - | Rating : - | Sign upWhy ?

Directed by Kim Seong-hoon-III (김성훈)

Action

Release date in South Korea : 2017/__/__

Synopsis
'Cooperation' deals with the first informal cooperation in investigation between South and North Korea. In this 10 billion won blockbuster movie, Hyeon Bin will play Lim Cheol-ryeong, a North Korean upcoming detective and present a high level of action performance along with a thick North Korean accent.

Source

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Cooperation.php

On the contrary I was expecting Action Movie for him :), You know because he enlisted in Marine, He will do good in Action Movie :) 

Hyun Bin: UNIQLO F/W 2015

12065952_1254378271257694_38686874470106

12187864_1254378277924360_9197596105948212036947_1254378354591019_4672899174788311013388_1254378434591011_35713741211816

• Like 2

Hi, I think Cooperation will realese in 2017, but I'll be glad if it'll realese in 2016 :)

Gilian, wait & see.................because most of the articles I've read about this upcoming movie mentioned that it will be released next year..... Thanks for sharing more articles on this. I hope we could get to hear/read more news & confirmed the release of this movie.:P

• Like 1