Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

13 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Confidential Assignment 2 script reading

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLN3FGsBujX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

@ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing the photos. Finally...................the script-reading. Ahhhhh... this just made my day. I wonder why DH is not present. Also, thanks for sharing the IG link. CJ ENM posted the pictures to Instagram with a caption -  “The ‘Confidential Assignment’ everyone has been waiting for has started again!”  I look forward to their teamwork on the big screen. :glasses:

Alternate Love: 8 Futuristic K-Dramas With A Romantic Twist

It’s 2021 — and while we’re not yet flying in our daily commutes, going to aerospace homes, or living a life like the Jetsons, it cannot be denied that with today’s advancements in science and technology, we can see that the future is here. Or at least we’re getting a glimpse of it through K-dramas.

We’ve seen romance dramas that often tackle themes of opposites: rich and poor, somebody famous and an ordinary person, or simply different personalities. But have you ever thought about the possibility of love between humans and AI (or any other man/technology-made non-human form)? If you’re a fan of the sci-fi genre, romance fantasy, stories about love in a dystopian world, or just simply looking for a quick escape, here are some K-drama recommendations that can keep you company as you stay at home:

Memories of Alhambra

Speaking of jumping into alternate worlds, this drama has something that’s quite similar: switching back and forth between an augmented reality game and the real world. CEO Yoo Jin Woo (Hyun Bin) travels to Spain to nab the infamous and elusive creator of an AR game about medieval battles in Alhambra. There he meets Jung Hee Joo (Park Shin Hye), a former guitarist-turned-hostel owner. Jin Woo tests the game with clashing swords and duels with rivals, but a glitch in the program results in mysterious incidents that will bring him and Hee Joo together. Will they come out of it alive? There’s gaming, technology, love story, adventure, and magic all wrapped up in one drama!

alhambra.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

@willenetteI am wondering if it happened when he was still in quarantine lol. Otherwise, if script reading happened the day they posted yesteray, not sure why Daniel is not there. Unless they need to "hide" his look but I assume he probably looks the same lol. Daniel's recent photo in Seoul a few days ago he was at the State Tower. Someone saw him there and left a comment lol. 

I forgot to post this one

23 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

SMART CF just released and the song:

their smart interview

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLQkbRopUsQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

(it's currently just on instagram)

@ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing this. The commercial was filmed before they went public with their relationship. But, just looking at their eyes,  they're literally in love.  In a behind-the-scenes clip for the commercial, the couple gave a Filipino greetings. :Woah:  It's so pleasing to the ears hearing these words from them, which it's not their native tongue. Love it! Love them both! I wish them all the best in everything they do. Anything for HB! SYJ is beautiful! :Twerkdatbutt:

*** As far as I remember Hyun Bin once mentioned he wanted to date an understanding woman who’s comfortable with his acting career. The one-minute-long commercial, titled “Inevitable” is so COOL. We  see a high-tech setting in the CF.  I found the adorable commercial squeal-worthy. This was also aired in SIN & it trended at no.1. It also reached the top of Naver‘s daily trending articles list. I'm hoping there’s more Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin content to come this year.  :getmygrooveon:

son ye jin + hyun bin do first couple cf

20210214185948_2021021501000997300065903

I wonder if this was filmed before or after they came clean about their romance. This is a CF aired in the Philippines. But anyway, it seems these two are fine with doing couple advertisements so I’m sure we’ll see more in the future.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2021/02/15/son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-do-first-couple-cf/

@willenette he said that a lot in regards to his ideal type

:fullofhearts:

SMART Behind the Scenes will be released on Feb 22

From the recent CA2 script reading, looks like Park Min Ha is also back. From her instagram account with the CA2 script

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLOfVPkJk9O/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

They will start filming later today. So hopefully we get some fun set pics. Maybe from Daniel? lol.. Or is his look for the movie a secret. One would have thought he would have been in the group photo too as he is part of the latest casting news for the movie.

11 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@willenette he said that a lot in regards to his ideal type

SMART Behind the Scenes will be released on Feb 22

From the recent CA2 script reading, looks like Park Min Ha is also back. From her instagram account with the CA2 script

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLOfVPkJk9O/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

They will start filming later today. So hopefully we get some fun set pics. Maybe from Daniel? lol.. Or is his look for the movie a secret. One would have thought he would have been in the group photo too as he is part of the latest casting news for the movie.

@ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing this. Can't wait to see  this soon. I'm amazed at how the company SMART actually spent huge sums of money on their models. The marketing team must be a huge fan of 'Crash Landing on You," couple. I also hope that we could get some stills from the movie filming set soon. Because of you, I'm so curious about DH look here - LOL -  :shaq:

10 tvN Dramas with the Highest Average Viewership Ratings of All Time

large_03eaed564e76ad64bbf15c9594250fdbc0

Here are 10 of the most popular tvN dramas in South Korea.

It is not a secret that tvN is one of the Korean broadcasting channels that always presents high-quality dramas. With their slogan of 'Contents Trend Leader' and 'Fun Has No End,' viewers have had hundreds of great dramas on the channel. Among all, these 10 are the most beloved ones, as they have recorded the highest average viewership ratings of all-time (according to AGB Nielsen).

Check out the complete list below!

#1 Crash Landing on You (21.68%)

1613361328006-3.jpg

All Image Source: tvN

(skipped unrelated.....)

Thumbnail Credit: tvN

ⓒ KStarLive

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2021/02/15/10-tvn-dramas-with-the-highest-average-viewership-ratings-of-all-time-389729

@willenetteyea they spent a lot. BTS is also a model for SMART too besides Park Seo Joon. Phillipines love their love teams/couples. So they really got lucky that HB and SYJ is also a real couple :) - although lol.. most of us knew for sure by Baeksang - even though they didnt confirm publicly back then. I am curious about the I Do part - how filming that went hahaa

GQ Korea March issue is its 20th anniversary. He isn't on the cover like I thought. So HB has a 12 page pictorials in there? Maybe interview is on his work out routine lol. Who knows we should get more soon. I think it is focusing more on UA latest S/S. Since GQ was also posting a lot of UA and videos before HB's one

• Love 1

Hi, Thank you for keep updating this thread. Glad to see this new drama getting so much love. I hope he get recognized for this drama though I haven't watched it. Is it good? Was debating if I should watch it or not. Looking forward to his upcoming movie Bargaining. 

Edited by Alex Bravo

6 hours ago, Alex Bravo said:

Hi, Thank you for keep updating this thread. Glad to see his new drama getting so much love. I hope he get recognized for this drama though I haven't watched it. Is it good? Was debating if I should watch it or not. Looking forward to his upcoming movie Bargaining. 

@Alex Bravo, you have to watch "CLOY" when you find time. The drama is good. RiRi couple has this intense chemistry! The star-crossed romance between Jung Hyuk and Se Ri was an emotional one. It was a good watch for me. We also had quite a few really fun supporting characters with the other soldiers helping Se Ri (Son Ye Jin).   The highlight for me is during the time when these lovable crew of soldiers adjusting to life in Seoul.  It provided some great humor. "Crash Landing On You" had a good mix of romance and humor.  Their relationship was the focal point of the drama. Lots of emotions become involved as they face the difficulties of their situation. So, you should definitely give this drama a look. Hyun Bin will always have a special place in my heart! This is his second time playing a North Korean character. His delivery of the North Korean dialect was so convincing in Confidential Assignment that the director thought he would fit the role for Jeong-hyeok perfectly. :fullofhearts:

@willenette it is similar moment to when they were filming CLOY and she hit him hehe. Sigh.. they had a moment since also HB in that moment - his eyes looked at her /follow her as she turned her head too. 

more GQ pics

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLauz_Olb4v/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

:sparklyeyes:

gq2.jpg

gq4.jpg

gq5.jpg

Spoiler

gq1.jpg

gq3.jpg

agency post

they put all the shoots together in this post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLbDVYqJlOO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

and looks like an upcoming interview from gq x ua

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLbJSpApxNO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In their instagram story, they had to send out another reminder that HB doesn't have SNS and all the official VAST accounts. I guess there are still fake accounts going around and confusing people - who knows.. \

Looks like it made articles since even Soompi posted it

We have been receiving reports about entities that falsely assume our name or our artists’ names.

We are not operating any accounts other than the official accounts listed below.

Also, Hyun Bin does not own any personal social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).

Under any circumstances, we do not make a monetary proposition or request to any individual.

We ask our fans to take special note of the above and protect yourselves against any damage from the entities that falsely assume our name.

We will also do our best to monitor the web continuously to prevent further damages.

We would like to ask you for continued interest and support for VAST Entertainment and its artists.

Thank you.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1455101wpp/hyun-bins-agency-warn-of-fake-social-media-accounts

HB sent Jane an autograph