[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lonelycookie

said:

I heard a very sad news from SFSubs :(( The team will take a break from all of their projects for now :( Recently some ungrateful people keep nagging them about released, some even stolling and badmouthing the team. And now all others international shinchang have to bear with the concequences. They had lessons before with what happened to orangebox and shiareagy. But some never learn :(

Personally I think the sub team deserved more than a peaceful break. I just hope the break wouldn't last 4ever like other teams became :((

lonelycookie said:

I heard a very sad news from SFSubs :(( The team will take a break from all of their projects for now :( Recently some ungrateful people keep nagging them about released, some even stolling and badmouthing the team. And now all others international shinchang have to bear with the concequences. They had lessons before with what happened to orangebox and shiareagy. But some never learn :(

Personally I think the sub team deserved more than a peaceful break. I just hope the break wouldn't last 4ever like other teams became :((

yeah, i just read it too. it's so sad....i have been having headaches and migraine for more than a week now.don't know why, whenever i watch SB subbed, i feel slightly better. now my headache just intensify! those ungrateful viewers! why can't they be a bit patient and more grateful that there are people who are willing to sacrifice their time and energy to translate Shinhwa Broadcast esp for those who don't understand Korean such as myself.?? as much as i am sad but i think we need to respect SF subs' decision to stop airing their videos to the public. it's a sad, sad day for me....

Guest loveoppayam

yeah that was really sad news, I never blame SFsubs for their decision to take a break. I really grateful for what they have been done all this time. Because of them I can watch Shinhwa Broadcast with engsub, I can understand what the show saying.I just hope the situation will getting better soon. Please respect each other and respect the subber hardwork  :)

Very sorry to hear about the news about SFsubs.  It's unfortunate that SFsubs is taking a break or has stop subbing, but it's more disturbing and depressing to hear the reasons that prompted them to do it.
Why some people were not grateful :( ... SB is already enjoyable even in Korean anyway.  

I've also heard the news. :( Now what will we do without English subs... it's easier to understand what they are saying instead of depending on their body gestures although its always funny but to know what they're saying, is even funnier. I guess I'll have to inform my friend about this, she'll be totally sadden! Thank you SFSubs for your past works, we all really appreciate it~ Hope everything goes well for you. <3

today is another bad day for me. one bad thing after another,,,watching SB helped to shed some stress and anxiety away. it's already 2.00 am here in my country and i'm sleepy but it seemed i keep clicking the button for the next video all over again! :)

@Phi, yesss Andy is such an ahjumma at times it's so funny hahahaa!!! He's going to beat everyone else at folding clothes and cooking ahahah. Eric would come close I think. 
I think they start the next episode with a review of all members' ideal types and the Chinese fans are speculating that Dongwan will be picked as the person who is least likely to be married since he's the most picky kekeke. 

I've got dibs on Andy for the next episode!! Hehe. What's their ideal type got to do with them living by themselves? Haha. They want to know who's single so that they can assess who's most likely to need the skillz to live alone? Haha

mojobobo said: @Phi, yesss Andy is such an ahjumma at times it's so funny hahahaa!!! He's going to beat everyone else at folding clothes and cooking ahahah. Eric would come close I think. 
I think they start the next episode with a review of all members' ideal types and the Chinese fans are speculating that Dongwan will be picked as the person who is least likely to be married since he's the most picky kekeke. 

@Phi HAHAHA yes, Dongwan sounded so bitter then lolllll. I wonder if none of them have girlfriends at the moment?? Doesn't seem possible. I'm looking forward to the next episode heh.  @lhjj, yes as Phi said above I think basically evaluated which member was the most likely to be single for a lonnnnnnnggg while and hence needs living alone survival skills hahaha. It's gonna be fun to watch. 

I just read the news about the SFS. It is so sad that people hurth them with harsh words and took opportunities from them. It was inappropriate to do. Of course after they stop do the subbing I cannot watch the shinbang with understanding what they say. I hope the team will not be so hurt anymore now.

Will there be any chance other sub team will do the subbing?

>< im not sure if i can post here about MAMA but I dont know where or who to ask about this..
did Shinhwa not win MAMA because they did not attend MAMA at Hong Kong OR did they not go because Shinhwa did not win? :(

Archived