[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

Guest Animeuver

I can totally understand why Minwoo wanted to knock Hyesung out when they went drinking. Haha...and minwoo willingly walked into hyesung's trap and agreed to cut the chicken. :P Hyesung is really acting like a spoilt prince here, but am I the only one who finds his nagging funny and cute? (maybe it's because I won't ever have to face it myself, first hand, hahahaha)
And my god. ERIC SINGING!!! That is a wonder...When he said 'I never fall in love again' I was like, what, banana song part II, Pocheon song?! haha. I liked his voice...if only he would get his solo album out...I thought he was working on it...since aeons ago. Release it. Release just one single. I'd totally buy it!!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lil.Miss.A

^ Haha I know.. was Hyesung ever this talkative?
As far as I remember in shows him and Andy and Eric are the quiet ones, they don't talk unless asked questions.
Ever since the God of Speech ep he's developed a "greed for airtime" complex lol... it's cute that he's showing that side of him though..

At the end where they're talking like Thai was hilarious.
The Best Friend special next week looks awesome. can't wait

Guest namaewasindy

bzz07 said: i have the link for part 5 and part 6 for episode 1..

Part 5: https://rapidshare.com/files/2197348720/Shinhwa_Broadcast_Ep1_part_5.avi
Part 6: https://rapidshare.com/files/1377699756/Shinhwa_Broadcast_Ep1_part_6.avi

thanks to shiareagy for the sub..

Guest margaux

@OrangeSHCJ lol.. a lot of subbers are complaining because shinhwa talked too much in the recent episode. they don't know how will they sub it.
@Lil.Miss.A Hyesung was talkative and playful when he was younger. try watching their old video clips.. i guess he matured a little when he aged? hahaha!

Guest closetnoona

There were a lot of awesome things in this episode. Hyesung was so talkative and high it seemed like he completely forgot that they were being filmed. Eric singing made me so happy. It's been said by a lot of people but I do really hope they go beyond 50 episodes.

Can someone upload a torrent file for last Saturday's 1080i Alicia? For some reason I couldn't download a torrent from useedpeer, I've been waiting for it to be available, but no luck even I tried to register but no invitation key. :(

Guest hikari-tadashi

hello! this is my first time posting here :D it was so much fun reading all of the comments here XDim only on ep 16 though
i wanna ask a favour from any of you here, do you guys know what's the song tittle at 0:12:04  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V3wSIJcyUU ? the song that dongwan and the members sang when dongwan was guessing who had voted for him. sorry the ep was wayyy back from the latest one..
i even remember listening to the song back then when i was 13 or 14 >_< but i couldn't find the song now hurhur. so help please? :D
thanks ~

Great! Will watch it this Thursday night after Wannie's Deranged unless my friend wants to hold it til Saturday, you know two for one. :) And nobody still don't know where can I get a torrent for last Saturday's 1080i? :(

hikari-tadashi said: hello! this is my first time posting here :D it was so much fun reading all of the comments here XDim only on ep 16 though
i wanna ask a favour from any of you here, do you guys know what's the song tittle at 0:12:04  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V3wSIJcyUU ? the song that dongwan and the members sang when dongwan was guessing who had voted for him. sorry the ep was wayyy back from the latest one..
i even remember listening to the song back then when i was 13 or 14 >_< but i couldn't find the song now hurhur. so help please? :D
thanks ~

hikari-tadashi

said: hello! this is my first time posting here

:D

it was so much fun reading all of the comments here XD

im only on ep 16 though

i wanna ask a favour from any of you here, do you guys know what's the song tittle at 0:12:04 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V3wSIJcyUU

? the song that dongwan and the members sang when dongwan was guessing who had voted for him. sorry the ep was wayyy back from the latest one..

i even remember listening to the song back then when i was 13 or 14 >_< but i couldn't find the song now hurhur. so help please?

thanks ~

Guest m@m@cit@

I finally got to see Yeongasi at the Korean theatre in LA
I have to say it was awesome
I had read some reviews about it that were not really positive but I didn't care much for them
even my extremely picky boyfriend enjoyed it, so I was very happy about it

our wit guy is really great!

Guest hikari-tadashi

chubby^green^ said:

hikari-tadashi

said: hello! this is my first time posting here

it was so much fun reading all of the comments here XD

im only on ep 16 though

i wanna ask a favour from any of you here, do you guys know what's the song tittle at 0:12:04 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V3wSIJcyUU

? the song that dongwan and the members sang when dongwan was guessing who had voted for him. sorry the ep was wayyy back from the latest one..

i even remember listening to the song back then when i was 13 or 14 >_< but i couldn't find the song now hurhur. so help please?

thanks ~

Archived