[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramyunfave

Welcome to ShinBang & SHCJ, @mrukki!

Yeah I just found out about the subs, can't wait to watch it but I might wait for my friend this weekend. The more the funnier. :D

You're so lucky to have a friend to watch it with. I want my friends to watch it too but I don't know how to make them watch

omg nosebleed

this is one of those eps you have to watch in HD lol...

I think Jin and Eric should've been in separate teams though.
Would've been better if the teams are split by blood types (A,B,O).

btw anyone know what song is playing at around 52.15 minute?

it starts with something like 그만하자 잘 지내라 넌 내게 했던 말 (I don't know if that's the right words coz I can't find it in google)

Episode 18 was hilarious, and boy am I glad Jinnie is back! He absolutely stole the show this week haha. I had a lot of "laugh out loud" moments, but my absolute favorite moments would be, in chronological order:
1.) Eric vs Dongwan: "shak, shak, shak, shak". Their little simulation thingy at the beginning was hilarious. After Dongwan did his, I was like "oo, suave," and then Eric does his and I LOL HAHA. Chuckie's style. Surprisingly he used that style to duel with Dongwan and successfully popped two balloons, too bad his horse died on him; it must've been exhausted from the previous duel haha. Oh, and Eric's "shak, shak, shak" after he successfully poped Wannie's balloons made me die of laughter, what a cutie.  
2.) Junjin vs Hyesung: the pink balloon and the poor arm of Hyesung's haha. Hyesung's loud scream, Junjin's straight face, and Eric's bursting laughter, what more do I need to explain? Well, I replayed that scene like 100X's. 
3.) Junjin's break up: the manly version. He forgot all about the points for breaking up in a gentleman-like manner and just went all out for the sake of variety. Although, it was ungentlemanly of him, it was the best exit...what a perfect way to end the show. Even Ji Soo admitted that he was "charming" or "attractive" after he left the room haha, and he broke up with her! 

Guest durrahkhairuddin

I am the big fan of Shinhwa Broadcast. but nobody want to watch and enjoy the show with me because they thinks Shinhwa is too old.  
you know what, I already watched and downloaded until ep 18. ep a8 is soo hilarious as Shinhwa parodied my favourite drama... JunJin is soo hilariousbut they way he acted during the break up is the realty though. that is how man act... himnae JUNJIN!!!!

I'm aware that FF and RS are good but as free user, it's pain in the as* (downloads will take HOURS at least a day worth for any hundred megabytes files). I'm looking for a free account which is pretty much hard to find a good host, though

(I miss Megaupload!)

. I've considered filecloud (former ifile) but I would need to test it out first before choosing it officially, though.

@phiphi69, many hosts are blocked in US so thus I can't use it. I heard Megaupload is coming back but even if it's true, it won't be same as before since their FBI arrest. I still haven't try filecloud yet but will re-upload it later after I receive my recent order: 3TB external drive first because my files are all over the place in the computer, laptop, AND other drives. So messy. :P I'll need that to put everything in one drive then I can start from there. :D You can find 720p over Kpopella but they don't have torrents, only Filefactory or Rapidshare. Those hosts take me FOREVER to download, at least 5-7 hours so I had to watch an XviD, how horrifying. -_-

Thanks for the pictures! Eric really is handsome, he looks so daebaek~

Guest Bellatina

It would be great to have a "Blood Type" episode... interesting how everything would work out, if Shinhwa was paired according to blood type

Guest Lil.Miss.A

Jin went from one extreme to the other.
He was kneeling at one point then throwing socks at her! I was kinda disappointed to see him doing that. They even "censored" that scene. It looks like it went straight to the face, too...
I'm surprised he got a vote at all.
Probably the judging panel don't know anything about Shinhwa, or not a fan, since Hyesung was chosen 1st.
Anyone who know and have watched them in the past few years would've picked Andy, as the other guys did.

What do you guys think the ratings should be?
If it were me, I would've picked Andy, then Minwoo, then Eric, Dongwan, Hyesung, Junjin.
I don't know why they picked Dongwan as last tho..

Only couple more sleeps to the next ep!! ^^

@phiphi69, many hosts are blocked in US so thus I can't use it. I heard Megaupload is coming back but even if it's true, it won't be same as before since their FBI arrest. I still haven't try filecloud yet but will re-upload it later after I receive my recent order: 3TB external drive first because my files are all over the place in the computer, laptop, AND other drives. So messy.

:P

I'll need that to put everything in one drive then I can start from there.

:D

You can find 720p over Kpopella but they don't have torrents, only Filefactory or Rapidshare. Those hosts take me FOREVER to download, at least 5-7 hours so I had to watch an XviD, how horrifying.

-_-

Thanks for the pictures! Eric really is handsome, he looks so daebaek~

Guest Animeuver

I would vote Andy, Hyesung, Ric-Min and WanJin last. Andy's a real gentleman, and Hyesung's actually pretty good at presenting himself in front of others, especially girls. :P
@phiphi69 : And the sock throwing...the first one did hit her face, if you watch the preview of the show at the end of episode 17. The second one went over her head (when the sock flew, she was holding one sock in her hand)
Actually, the gagwoman was pretty good...Her agyeo was eww but it kinda hit the mark, and I never thought Andy would eat it. OMG ANDYAHH NOOOO. Eric was totally saved by the fart, haha. 
Can't wait for the next episode, I wonder what it is to have Andy dancing the frog-style-swimming and the agyeo battle? I think it might be a battle to earn the heart of an elder? Hehe

I would vote Andy, Hyesung, Ric-Min and WanJin last. Andy's a real gentleman, and Hyesung's actually pretty good at presenting himself in front of others, especially girls.

:P

@phiphi69 : 

And the sock throwing...the first one did hit her face, if you watch the preview of the show at the end of episode 17. The second one went over her head (when the sock flew, she was holding one sock in her hand)
Actually, the gagwoman was pretty good...Her agyeo was eww but it kinda hit the mark, and I never thought Andy would eat it. OMG ANDYAHH NOOOO. Eric was totally saved by the fart, haha. 
Can't wait for the next episode, I wonder what it is to have Andy dancing the frog-style-swimming and the agyeo battle? I think it might be a battle to earn the heart of an elder? Hehe

Jin went from one extreme to the other.

He was kneeling at one point then throwing socks at her! I was kinda disappointed to see him doing that. They even "censored" that scene. It looks like it went straight to the face, too...

I'm surprised he got a vote at all.

Probably the judging panel don't know anything about Shinhwa, or not a fan, since Hyesung was chosen 1st.

Anyone who know and have watched them in the past few years would've picked Andy, as the other guys did.

What do you guys think the ratings should be?

If it were me, I would've picked Andy, then Minwoo, then Eric, Dongwan, Hyesung, Junjin.

I don't know why they picked Dongwan as last tho..

Only couple more sleeps to the next ep!! ^^

Archived