[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveliestdesign

@kitkat Aww man. :/ I was hoping it wasn't so. Do you know what channel it would show on in America? .. Or if it can at all.. D;

irmudita said: forevergirl said: is 27 with subs out yet? Im also excited on GOV part 2, is there any link raw video? i found this RAW for GOV ep2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtf1wf_20120909-yyyy-yyvs2pm-e02-1-2_webcam

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtf1yf_20120909-yyyy-yyvs2pm-e02-2-2_webcam
thank u for sharing dear!

Guest sherlock1430268860

episode 28 was very Daebak!!! the best episode ever that i ever seen, bcause shinhwa and suju both very hillarious, they got along very well, iam laughing so hard, very funny yesung's rap  mimicking eric hahaha~and eunhyuk continuesly attacking shinhwa about 'old gag' hahahhha then junjin defending if its jus gag that they always do and they proud  of it wkwk~ kyu hun  alleged tht jus scripted so eric can answer many of question of games questioning,,hahahaha id love how suju so direct toward shinhwa wkwkwkwk eunhyuk so mean (but i know he jus kidding) he say that dongwan so handsome but  not can use it wisely, then dongwan say, so i use it with stupid?? huahahahaha =))kyu say too that eric so handsome, then minu answer so the other ugly?? and then kyu say, not bad jus 'so so' huahahahahaha :))kyu  so eviiil hahahahaha but its very fun they like father and son :D

Guest sherlock1430268860

i think very alot moments that very hillarious from that episode, i even watch it twice, im bias of suju..it was..but now more likely shinhwa ofcourse. but think that shinhwa and suju the two both was halyu star, i jus alredy imagine it, it will be EPIC!! bcause they do both have good talented variety show skill, best idol meet legendary idol, so thts why i have watch it!! must do..very great see my ex idol (suju) will facing my dearest idol shinhwa :D wkwk dunno jus my thought, pliss dunt mind it :-P 

I know I'm crazy, I know I'm weird so please don't hate me for writing this...*facepalm*...

After I watched this week's episode I realized that I prefer those episodes with them alone more than challenging any other groups aka idols....
Why? I'm always looking forward to every week's "Shinhwa Broadcast" and enjoy every minute of them and they are entertaining enough that
I don't need anyone else...I don't want to share their precious broadcast time with other guys and see less of them and their interactions...^^;
because I only have this one hour every week...I know I'm greedy but I can't get enough of them...*hides*...

Please, don't misunderstand me, I really like Suju and would watch their show, too, if they would have such a show, too...but Shinhwa Broadcast
is.....just.....Shinhwa for me....

@limanh nope. You're not crazy. I feel the same way. Come on. There's dozen of SuJu show on the TV /Radio right now. WGM, Star King,Strong Heart, Radio Star, SSTP, Sukira, Donghae's drama (my best friend is an ELF. I'm asking her for this list :P ) But ShinChang only can see and hear our precious boys through ShinBang, so every moment with them alone is what we need.

@limanh nope. You're not crazy. I feel the same way. Come on. There's dozen of SuJu show on the TV /Radio right now. WGM, Star King,Strong Heart, Radio Star, SSTP, Sukira, Donghae's drama (my best friend is an ELF. I'm asking her for this list :P ) But ShinChang only can see and hear our precious boys through ShinBang, so every moment with them alone is what we need.

Guest sherlock1430268860

@limanh its ok dear, really, everyone have right to have own perseption..i jus love how their interaction compared with those time they with guest shinee, its not interesting than this :D i jus watch  IY2 ep 20, with guest shinhwa, woah iam so jealously see eric and suzy X__X jus posting this, ''the momen" that you are liked most ^^
tumblr_mavyslkfTj1qkyzt0o1_250.gif
 credit: fany6333.tumblr.com

Yes for me SB is better when it's Shinhwa alone. They can be themselves more comfortably. When they're with guest I feel they need to restrain in order to being a good host. But the one with the remake channel with the quiz, that's I like.  For me, I want to enjoy SB with Shinhwa fully. 
Since Suju has lots of variety shows, why not invite Shinhwa? ;)  

I don't mind Shinhwa with other groups as long as they get along with eachother and have fun. Shinhwa and Super Junior was interesting, but what annoyed me the most was how, scripted or not, some Super Junior members were dissing Shinhwa's old gags. It's for fun yeah, but too much of it almost seems like they're poking fun of Shinhwa because Shinhwa is much older than them. In a way it's sort of humiliating. Dongwan is always funny, I laugh at his dumbest jokes, but in this episode, him being the MC, I felt like he felt humiliated by Super Junior, but then of course he came in first so I guess I could be thinking too much. I love Kyuhun's voice, I really do, but he was really annoying in this episode. I'm sorry if I offended any Super Junior fans, they're funny people, but sometimes there's a limit. I really liked this episode though because at least they had fun. Perhaps they're really close  that's why they could poke fun at each other for all I know...=D  

Archived