[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHITE! Just because two of you are going for black already haha...JK...I don't really know which team I'd pick. White or Black? Hmm..............okay, black because Eric is pitiful haha. He got played by Jinnie in the beginning so Eric your team must win! 

Guest AceKiller

i want the white team to win... because we have our Jinnie in that team... and because HS and JJ are my bias =)) but personally what team formation would you guys think is the best? I guess as HS said, it would be him, JJ, DW =)) but to ace all (ie. the dream team formation), may be JJ, MW, and either Eric or DW?

Black! Though I love all six of them but two of my absolute favorites are in this group...kekeke...

P.S.
Hi girls,
I'm new here (though not that new into Shinhwa..lol...), I hope you don't mind me joining this thread and fangirling once a while...

wow .....yeahhhhhhhh black shinhwa is the ONLY group that I really cant say which member is my favorite but here because somehow from the begging Eric was betrayed :D ;) I want black to win

limanh said: Black! Though I love all six of them but two of my absolute favorites are in this group...kekeke...

P.S.
Hi girls,
I'm new here (though not that new into Shinhwa..lol...), I hope you don't mind me joining this thread and fangirling once a while...

Although this was for fun, 6-7, White team is currently in the lead! Haha. 

AceKiller

said: i want the white team to win... because we have our Jinnie in that team... and because HS and JJ are my bias =)) but personally

what team formation would you guys think is the best?

I guess as HS said, it would be him, JJ, DW =)) but to ace all (ie. the dream team formation), may be JJ, MW, and either Eric or DW?

Guest Animeuver

I'm voting for white!!
But in recent news, it seems like JTBC mentioned that there will be a x-man (betrayer, :P). I'm laying my vote on Minwoo and Junjin, because I think Eric failed to lobby Dongwan, haha! Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Archived