[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

I love this episode. I had a lot of laugh watching this. Hyesung is so talkative and noisy but I really find it funny. I'm just glad that somehow Dongwan is not a dong-hole in this episode. He's finally found something that he is good at. Hehe. The hidden camera for Hyesung is funny too! And I just kept laughing and laughing when they seem to talk in Thai but still in Korean. It really does sound Thai. These men are really JJANG! I soooo looovvveee SHINHWA!! hehehe. :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest closetnoona

I love this episode. I had a lot of laugh watching this. Hyesung is so talkative and noisy but I really find it funny. I'm just glad that somehow Dongwan is not a dong-hole in this episode. He's finally found something that he is good at. Hehe. The hidden camera for Hyesung is funny too! And I just kept laughing and laughing when they seem to talk in Thai but still in Korean. It really does sound Thai. These men are really JJANG! I soooo looovvveee SHINHWA!! hehehe. :)

Hyesung was so cute during this episode! and I was also happy that Dongwan owned the games :)

Guest margaux

just want to share you this..i didn't know that Eric and Hyesung were roommates before.. and this was RicSyung's first cooking battle.. haha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfQsL9MzS24cr: roshinhwa6

ane_108 said: I love this episode. I had a lot of laugh watching this. Hyesung is so talkative and noisy but I really find it funny. I'm just glad that somehow Dongwan is not a dong-hole in this episode. He's finally found something that he is good at. Hehe. The hidden camera for Hyesung is funny too! And I just kept laughing and laughing when they seem to talk in Thai but still in Korean. It really does sound Thai. These men are really JJANG! I soooo looovvveee SHINHWA!! hehehe. :)

Guest margaux

watched this week's episode for the third time and the balloon boxing part still keeps me laughing. eric is so much enjoying it.. and it looks like he's playing with his cats..
tumblr_m8m0luwvlY1r4lvtoo2_250.gifcr: pandorasnowhearts' tumblr
and dongwan is so noisy at the pool game. he kept on telling hyesung what to do.

i heard that their rating drops again for the recent episode!!! i really hope it would maintain a 1 at least  that would gives our man some encouragement!!

i hope shinhwa boardcast could thinks some other plans.. cause seem like up until now  they just copies other variety shows ideass...

i really love their shinhwa outing episode!!! i crack out everything i heard junjin/shinhwa thai!!! hyesung is so active in that episode!! shinhwa still the playful man hehehe... .when andy & eric was hiding from hyesung others were so cooperative!!

i had not watch the recent episode yet but i read review in chinese site that the mc to the recent episode it's not very good !

@appl4 I think we should not worry too much about the rating drop this week because people are tuned in to the Olympics. Overall, for a show on a cable network Shinbang is doing well.

Archived