Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Choi Ji Woo Confirmed for New tvN Drama

Choi Ji Woo has been confirmed as the lead of upcoming tvN drama Second 20s (translated).

According to a press release on July 9, Choi Ji Woo will play ′Ha Nora,′ a woman who will experience college campus life for the first time almost 20 years after become a mother at the ripe age of 19. 

The romantic comedy will tell the story of the 38-year-old Ha Nora reliving her 20s as she enrolls at the same college as her 20-year-old son and struggles to adjust to campus life and communicate with her 20-year-old friends.

Choi Ji Woo Confirmed for New tvN Drama

The script will be written by So Hyun Kyung, who wrote Shining InheritanceProsecutor Princess andMy Daughter Seo Young and directed by Kim Hyung Sik, whose works include Secret DoorSign and more. 

Second 20s will begin filming once the rest of the cast is finalized in mid-July and air at the end of August following the conclusion of Oh My Ghostess

Credit: Mwave

• Like 7

July 9, 2015

Choi Ji-woo to play lead role in new TV drama

Actress Choi Ji-woo has decided to appear in a tvN new drama series, “Our Heaven.” 

Her agency YG Entertainment confirmed that she will take a lead role in the drama on the cable channel.

Choi will play the central character named Ha No-ra, a middle-aged South Korean woman who attempts to restart her life.

Choi is set to make a comeback on the small screen about a year since playing a role for the SBS drama “Temptation.”

By Lee Hye-won (hyewonlee@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 7

Guest florita529

Looking forward for the new drama hoping lsj will play the leading man

Hey there was a new article about cjw on nate, i don't know if you already read it about his manager receiving a luxury car from her as a gift. I dont if understand it right. Shows how generous she is!

Guest nelaslee

hello everybody. Cose posted the message below on the foreigner board.

코스(W.M)

2015.07.09 20:26:29

Hi, everybody!

Please check "Three Meals a day" tomorrow!!!

Jiwoo will not appear at the program tomorrow...

But, I recommend you see it!

Jiwoo's staff said to me "Don't open about 'Three Meals' yet"

However, everybody will can know about it tomorrow night.

So, I told you~~~

They might come to get me!!

I must run awayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

July 10, 2015

Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo to meet again at Oksoongbong

Source: TV Daily via Hancinema.net

photo612376.jpg

Kim Ha-neul guest starred in the July 10th show of tvN's variety program, 'Three Meals A Day – Jeongseon Season 2' again. 

At the end of this episode, their pet dog Mingky delivered puppies to surprise everybody. Producer Na announced to Lee Seo-jin and Taecyeon that there would not be any guest when he said, "Let's have three meals with ourselves and try to stay with ourselves only from now on. 

However, at the end of the preview for the next episode, Choi Ji-woo made a surprise appearance. In the preview, Taecyeon asked Choi Ji-woo, "Did you come to make Kimchi for us?" and Choi Ji-woo mentioned about the green barley field bouquet event from the previous show. She said, "I'm coming to pick up the flower bouquet". But Lee Seo-jin gushed, "Hostess (regular cast member) doesn't get a flower bouquet". 

'Three Meals A Day – Jeongseon Season 2', starring Lee Seo-jin, Taecyeon, and Kim Kwang-gyoo as the regular cast, depicts their daily routine trying to prepare three meals, set in Jeongseon, Gangwon-do. 

• Like 4

July 10, 2015

Choi Ji Woo Returns to Rekindle the Romance on “Three Meals a Day”

Soompi

Choi-Ji-Woo-Lee-Seo-Jin.png

The preview clip for the next episode of tvN’s “Three Meals a Day” was released after the most recent episode aired. Choi Ji Woo will be making a return appearance as the next guest.

After being told that a guest is not coming, the cast members hear a mysterious voice outside only to find that the actress is their guest.

She promptly says, “I have to go to the field. Won’t there be a bouquet there? I want to go get the bouquet.” Her comment refers to a previous episode in which Lee Seo Jin and Taecyeon prepared a bouquet for Kim Ha Neul when she appeared as a guest.

Three-Meals-a-Day.png

In the preview we see Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo preparing a meal together. We also see her cooking with Taecyeon.

Choi-Ji-Woo1.png

Choi-Ji-Woo-Taecyeon.png

Previously, the actress appeared in “Grandpas Over Flowers” and had a love line with Lee Seo Jin on that variety show. Viewers are curious as to how it will continue on “Three Meals a Day.”

The next episode of “Three Meals a Day” is slated to air on July 17 at 9:45 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

• Like 6

Guest florita529

the description of her role in this article is quite detailed

seriously LSY looks so young to play the role of husband and father, LSJ is more fitting

Choi Ji-Woo, decided to appear at tvN ‘The Second Twenty’… changed to a freshman university student

twitter20.png facebook20.png   2015/07/10(Fri) 01:18
14955_1.jpg

An actress Choi Ji-Woo have the second twenty life. She decided to appear as the main character of tvN new Friday-Saturday drama ‘The Second Twenty’. 
‘The Second Twenty’ is about the campus life of Ha No-Ra, who became a mother at the age of 19, and entered military after twenty years. 
Choi Ji-Woo performs the role of Ha No-Ra who have just started the campus life as a student in class of fifteen. Ha No-Ra is 38 years old woman, who became a mother at the age of 19, when she dreamed of dancer. 
To stand tall in front of her husband Woo-Chul, a university professor who feeds off of his own pride, and her son Min-Soo, she challenged the college admission. She met the second twenty life, as she entered an university with his son, who is twenty years old. 
The production crew of ‘The Second Twenty’ noticed, “From a pure girl to a prim woman, Choi Ji-Woo always challenged to new characters. We thought that Choi Ji-Woo matches well with Ha No-Ra. “
‘The Second Twenty’ will crank in at the middle of July after finishing the casting. It will be aired at the end of August, following ‘Oh My Ghostess’. [Photo=tvN]

from innolife.com

Edited by florita529
additional text

July 17, 2015

Taecyeon Says Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo Are Like a Married Couple

Soompi

Lee-Seo-Jin-Choi-Ji-Woo.png

It appears as though Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo are continuing their love line on “Three Meals a Day” after showing off their romance on “Grandpas Over Flowers.” Described as a family member rather than a guest, Choi Ji Woo feels right at home at the “Three Meals a Day” set and makes everyone else feel comfortable as well.

Choi-Ji-Woo-Lee-Seo-Jin1.png

Even Taecyeon notices the couple’s chemistry as he comments, “This is the most comfortable I have seen Seo Jin hyung. They have a married couple-like chemistry. I think they have already passed the dating stage. The way they bicker is beautiful.”

Taecyeon.png

After the actress arrives at the house on the July 17 episode of the show, she notes how comfortable and at home she feels. She also jokes and requests a bouquet. Interestingly enough, when Lee Seo Jin first greets the actress he says, “Why did you come suddenly? You didn’t say anything when we met a few days ago.”

Na Young Suk PD reveals his surprise and asks, “Do you guys have that kind of relationship?” Lee Seo Jin vaguely responds, “We see each other often.”

The pair continue to bicker cutely throughout the episode. More of their married couple antics can be seen in the next episode of “Three Meals a Day” on July 24 at 9:45 p.m. KST.

Do you want to see this couple get married in real life?

Source (1)

• Like 8

Why everyone so quiet all of a sudden?  Are there any more news on JW's new drama?  They should already start filming right?  Why haven't we hear any more news about the casts?  I am getting worried :(

I think JW is still cooking at TMAD. People are in the shippers thread. They should start shooting the drama when she's done with TMAD. 

• Like 7

Why everyone so quiet all of a sudden?  Are there any more news on JW's new drama?  They should already start filming right?  Why haven't we hear any more news about the casts?  I am getting worried :(

p5vWQu.jpg

Today news just add two more casts ka...

Apink - Son Na Eun will play Jiwoo's classmate in the drama

Kim Min Jae will play Jiwoo's son and Na Eun boyfriend as well

Still looking forward who is Jiwoo's husband ..still not open yet. I guess they will start shooting soon can't wait

for 1st script reading pix 

Edited by annichoi
  • Like 10