[ MBC Sitcom 2012] Stand By/스탠바이

Guest mijoo-pearl

i heard she was sick ? is that true? so thats why she's not in the episodes?

Anybody else notice that Soo Hyun tries real hard to make her eyes look big? It's to the point that some of her facial expressions look grossly exaggerated even for a sitcom. She isn't the only Korean actress who does it either.

no... i dont find that. in fact i think she's pretty natural.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KoreanCanucklehead, I'm assuming you mean her absence from the show in the last week. There was an article saying that she's been sick, so, she had to take time off from Standby. However, it is also said that she has finally recuperated and has resumed filming. 

Here's the article, via Jung So Min's Soompi thread, c/o tlbpc:

This is the latest news about MinMin, let's all pray for recovery of her health condition and don't worry because I just saw that she has twitted a cute picture a while ago.

Due to overwork, Jung So Min has to absent herself from last week's filming of "Standby", this is only known on 17 May.

For this, her agency states that - 

It is because of tight work schedule which causes So Min's physical condition to be too tired and so she has to stop for a week of drama filming.  And for the whole production crew of "Standby"'s concern, So Min temporarily stop filming to take a rest.  She has now returned to the drama set to continue filming work.

At the same time, her agency also deny the rumour that Jung So Min would leave the filming of "Standby".

Source: Newsen

Translated by : Mun

Guest KoreanCanucklehead

KoreanCanucklehead, I'm assuming you mean her absence from the show in the last week. There was an article saying that she's been sick, so, she had to take time off from Standby. However, it is also said that she has finally recuperated and has resumed filming. 

Here's the article, via Jung So Min's Soompi thread, c/o tlbpc:

Ahhh...okay, thanks for the info. Jeez, the Korean entertainment industry really puts the pedal to the metal in terms of the amount of work these people need to do. I guess that really isn't a surprise as its pushed several to the brink...

On a more brighter note: yaay, Ye Won was in episode 30. More please :)

Guest cvillejin

lol, can't tell if samdi spelt "can" incorrectly on purpose to be funny or if they really thought it was spelled "cen"

Archived