[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

you're not wrong~ 1n2d is airing a special episode today because the PD of 1n2d has joined the strike~ until the strike ends,this will repeat itself~ probably diff episodes will be aired but def no new episodes airing till it ends T_T 

Thank you for that

hope that the strike will end soon and I hope new ep will air next week :D

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest michjaliz

I probably look wrong but E379 and E380 look the same, right? :phew:

it's from the same trip but these were footage that weren't shown in the previous episodes (like breakfast mission)...

A strike, really?

Hopefully it doesn't go as long as that of MBC...

Jesus, Infinity challenge up to 9 weeks and counting...

its actually the same thing~ MBC started it,KBS and YTN joined them~ even WinWIn PD joined in,leading to no shows last week~ happy sunday hav a few "un-aired" scenes,so it airs today~ you guys might want to watch it since it is from the last trip but its cuts that didnt air~ so its OK to watch~ 

still we dont know when this will all end~ T_T i am losing two of my fav shows in this strike~someone needs to give up FAST though i hope the ppl will win~ 

Guest zhendema

ToT I really count on this show alone now on my weekend's happiness since there's no sign of Infinity challenge to air again :(

hope they make up soon~~

방송일2012/04/08

삼천리금수강산, 대한민국 방방곡곡 아름다운 곳이라면 어디든 간다!

김승우, 엄태웅, 이수근, 차태현, 김종민, 성시경, 주원의 배낭여행기!

1박2일, 봄을 잡으러 떠나다!

전남 강진 1탄!

1박2일 일곱 멤버의 사상 첫 분열사태!

과연 그 전말은?

오늘도 야심차게 1박~2일 외치고 시작하려는데... 멤버 중 한 명이 빈다?

PD曰 “ㅇㅇㅇ씨는 벌써 촬영을 시작했습니다!

“오늘의 미션은 바로 강진에서 미션 중인 ㅇㅇㅇ씨를 잡는 것입니다!”

1박2일 최초! 추격자 6명과 도망자 1명의 6대 1대결!

과연 6명의 수사망을 피해 강진의 아름다움을 알릴 멤버의 정체는?

봄 춘! 좋을 호! ‘추노’가 아닌 이른바 ‘춘호’ 특집!

드디어 시작된 치열한 추격전!

그런데...시작하자마자 ‘춘호’가 포위됐다?

게임 시작한지 얼마 지나지 않아 6명의 멤버에게 포위 돼버린 ‘춘호’!

야심차게 기획한 특집이 이렇게 물거품으로...?

하.지.만 위기는 곧 기회!

6명의 형제를 공황상태로 몰아넣은 춘.호의 역습 대공개!

봄.봄.봄.봄~ 봄이 왔어요♬

일곱 형제와 함께 봄을 맞이하세요~ 1박2일!

this weekend still episode special or new episode? becoz they have filming new episode 23-24 march ....

this weekend still episode special or new episode? becoz they have filming new episode 23-24 march ....

Yay! w00t.gifw00t.gif Looks like a new episode is airing on Sunday. Summarizing... The mission is to "catch/find" spring. They're headed for Jeon Nam Kang Jin.

Out of the 7, one will be missing at the start of the mission. That one person already went ahead to start filming without the other 6. It's sort of like Chuno except they're calling it Chun-ho. As in Spring=Chun and to like=ho. They have to catch that 1 person and avoid getting caught by the "police". But before the mission starts I guess the 1 member is under siege?? Will the planned mission fade away? BUT there's an opportunity for Chun-ho as the 6 members are in panic mode driven by Chun-ho's revenge.

Hmmm... question is who is Chun-ho? Maybe Joo-won? Since he's so athletic... I don't know. I just imagine running.

ugh i guess her acc is now suspended ;_; 

http://www.box.com/s...vti/1/224006502 

here you go~this is her box.net :) 

THANK YOU ^___^

THANK YOU for the link :D You're really fast.. :D

I am liking this season more and more :D

Yay!  w00t.gifw00t.gif  Looks like a new episode is airing on Sunday.  Summarizing...  The mission is to "catch/find" spring.  They're headed for Jeon Nam Kang Jin.  

Out of the 7, one will be missing at the start of the mission.  That one person already went ahead to start filming without the other 6.  It's sort of like Chuno except they're calling it Chun-ho.  As in Spring=Chun and to like=ho.  They have to catch that 1 person and avoid getting caught by the "police".  But before the mission starts I guess the 1 member is under siege??  Will the planned mission fade away?  BUT there's an opportunity for Chun-ho as the 6 members are in panic mode driven by Chun-ho's revenge.

Hmmm... question is who is Chun-ho?  Maybe Joo-won?  Since he's so athletic... I don't know.  I just imagine running.

The episode is out... And it looks like it really is a new one xD :D^_^ Now you made me curious, I wonder who Chunho is now.. hahaha

I think I am gettin' more in love of Joo Won. Kim Jong Min is my favorite member of them all, but JooWon's aegyo and voice just make me go gaga over him. xD JooWon's singing voice is not the one where you get goosebumps all over you, but it's the kind where gets you to go "OHH!" and fall in love at him! hahaha wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I'm glad that there's a new episode but I read somewhere that its now in the hands of two freelance directors because Choi PD is a part of the strike. Kinda seems counter-productive for a strike. -_-' How will this cause any changes.

Well....at least we get new eps.

Guest kindaichi1430271117

Can someone do a banner of 1n2d season 2 for a fansite? It's a tumblr site, and it will be 220x940 :)

Here's the link, it's still under construction though :D hehe :: http://1n2d-season2.tumblr.com/

i dont know how to do a banner but i will surely support your fansite :D

Where can I look for the viewers ratings of 1n2d S2? Thanks in advance!

i dont know how to do a banner but i will surely support your fansite :D

Where can I look for the viewers ratings of 1n2d S2? Thanks in advance!

I too don't know where to find the ratings, but I am still trying to search them. xD ^_^

I too don't know where to find the ratings, but I am still trying to search them. xD ^_^

yeah this week rating 1n2d - 21.8%  .. becoz  last week just 16.0%

--------------you can - search 1박2일  at nate ----------------------------you can get this info

The episode is out... And it looks like it really is a new one xD :D^_^ Now you made me curious, I wonder who Chunho is now.. hahaha

Aaaah Kim Jong Min. He's sooo dumb but soooooo devious. Siiigh. He did drive away with all of their phones so I'm not sure how they're going to take his picture now.

Archived