[Drama 2012] Yellow Boots 노란 복수초

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love this drama .. just kind of wish that the thread is a bit more lively.. :-)

can someone mention briefly what prompted Jung Chan's character to write to Lee Yoori's character and was mentioned in their correspondence? The letters look pretty short so just curious on what the gist is and what prompted him to write to her?

thanks much!

Guest Knov1

i love this drama .. just kind of wish that the thread is a bit more lively.. :-)

can someone mention briefly what prompted Jung Chan's character to write to Lee Yoori's character and was mentioned in their correspondence? The letters look pretty short so just curious on what the gist is and what prompted him to write to her?

I think he felt bad for her. He knows Yoo Ra is lying. In his first postcard, he just said that he believed her. Didn't say who he was though. She wrote him back and thanked him for the support. He then asked if she wanted a postcard of a particular food or whatever. She asked for strawberries. So he sent one with strawberries on it.

Guest daseme2002

I was curious are they married now, because we saw happen on their wedding day. And does that shady detective like Yoo Ra?

I think he felt bad for her. He knows Yoo Ra is lying. In his first postcard, he just said that he believed her. Didn't say who he was though. She wrote him back and thanked him for the support. He then asked if she wanted a postcard of a particular food or whatever. She asked for strawberries. So he sent one with strawberries on it.

Thanks so much for clarifying! I have a better sense of what's going on now! :-)

I love this series! Can't wait to see how the plot thickens and progresses!

Guest Knov1

I was curious are they married now, because we saw happen on their wedding day. And does that shady detective like Yoo Ra?

Yeah, they're married. I don't think they had a wedding but submitted their marriage license. In Korea, all you really have to do is register your marriage and you're legally married. Not sure if you saw the latest ep (30) but that's the document Yoo Ra was showing her grandma and Yeon Hwa received in jail. To your second question, no, he's just after Yoo Ra for money.

Guest Knov1

Something has to give soon. As things currently stand, Yeon Hwa hates Yoo Ra but not Yoon Jae. It's my understanding that she eventually comes to hate him too. It might have something to do with the baby. Maybe she'll have a miscarriage after learning it's not Yoon Jae writing her.

yeah, I agree - I wonder how the writers are going to manipulate the various threads that are already set...as you said, when will Yeon Hwa figure out that it's not Yoon Jae.. and on the flip side, that it's Jung Chan's character, that's been supporting her... I can't wait for that truth to come out and wondering how she'll react to it and how their relationship will develop... I'm hoping there won't be a miscarriage but the baby will be a key connection for the writers to maintain the thread between Yeon Hwa and Yoo Jae (it's a long drama ..) :-)

Something has to give soon. As things currently stand, Yeon Hwa hates Yoo Ra but not Yoon Jae. It's my understanding that she eventually comes to hate him too. It might have something to do with the baby. Maybe she'll have a miscarriage after learning it's not Yoon Jae writing her.

Guest Knov1

If not a miscarriage, maybe she'll have the baby taken away from her. It would make sense for Yeon Hwa to hate Yoon Jae if he and Yoo Ra raise the baby as their own. To be honest, I wish Yeon Hwa wasn't pregnant though. I think a kid would get in the way of her revenge. I realize it's a K-Drama so she's bound to have mixed feelings about Yoon Jae. Part of her will want him dead, while the other part won't be over him. But, I'll be seriously disappointed if the kid is used as a way to get them back together in the end.

Guest keitachan

Well, she has already named the baby Tae Yang or something like that so whatever happens to turn her against YJ definitely has something to do with the baby. As far as I am concerned, she should already hate him. He declared his lack of trust in her and dumped her and then married what is basically her sister. Father of my upcoming kid or not I would think him a total scumbag. But some people only learn the hard way.

Ahh, dang it - I want to sub this - but I don't even know Korean lol.

sorry to bother folks but have a few questions that are really nagging me...

can someone help me out and help me get a basic understanding of the relationship between Jung Chan's character, Yoon Jae, and Yoon Jae's sister.. I thought I'd figure it out over so many episodes but I still don't fully get it...

also, what was Yoon Jae and Jung Chan's character arguing about in ep 34?

Does Jung Chan know that Yeon Hwa is pregnant? I think he does right?

thanks in advance!!

Guest Knov1

sorry to bother folks but have a few questions that are really nagging me...

can someone help me out and help me get a basic understanding of the relationship between Jung Chan's character, Yoon Jae, and Yoon Jae's sister.. I thought I'd figure it out over so many episodes but I still don't fully get it...

Kang Wook is the son of Yoon Jae's stepmom. Yoon Jae and Yoon Hee are children from their dad's first marriage. Yoon Jae has never gotten along with his stepmom. Yoon Hee had a much better relationship with her. Kang Wook lived overseas by himself. So, when he came to Korea, he looked forward to having siblings. Due to Yoon Hee's death and the stepmom constantly being at odds with Yoon Jae, things have only gotten worse between them. The stepmom and Kang Wook held Yoon Jae partly responsible for what happened to Yoon Hee. Since then, their issues with Yoon Jae revolve more around Yoo Ra (they know she framed Yeon Hwa as a corporate spy, Kang Wook cares more about this than his mom) and the stepmom wanting Yoon Jae out of the company.

Archived